Kayamath

Polygamy acceptable? (Page 3)

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplusfan777

Originally posted by panache

In indian society esp the society that EKTA tends to portray (hindu's)...polygamy is an absolute NO..NO...but what can i say EKTA has a scewed sense of social morals!! LOL

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!! Etka's screwed world...it's probably not acceptable anywhere in the worldWink

Just on starplus i guess!!!!! LOL

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplusfan777

Originally posted by fahimataq

zcbcc34 (id lyk to no ur name cos this 1 is difficult to write if u dnt mind), u r right cos im a muslim n in our religion it is allowed nd u right the fact tht permission frm the first wife is crucial. it is a case of man with multiple wives and this is only because as a global population, female population is higher than male generally. And yes the third marriage and so on is to only shelter/protect women from deprivation.

About the polygamy thing shown in the show, i dont think its acceptable cos prachi nd milind r still married and prachi is not handing milind happily to ayesha. nd ayesha is doing wrong taking advantage of milind's PA to get married to him. her engagement is also not justified too bt thts wht i think.

i dnt think milind nd prachi r divorced and i just hope neev and prachi dnt get married cos thts wrong.

Fahimataq and Rima, great point about religions, but as Fahima points out, it's not mutual consent here in Kayamath, so the point remains  why this fascist fascination with Michi, and especially with them winning the jodi award etc....

Thanks (can i call u SF) . but i think the jodi award should be given considering the pair's chemistry maybe not their relationship as of now. just their gestures towards each other. ?Wink

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Milind and Prachi are NOT divorced!!!!

Bigamy/polygamy is major turn off...big NO NO!! I hope it is avoided in the show.
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Milind and Prachi are NOT divorced!!!!

Bigamy/polygamy is major turn off...big NO NO!! I hope it is avoided in the show.

Dead Dead Dead I thought that they were LOL me too suffering from PAShocked

Oh!it was only NA that were divorcedOuchI remember now
ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ify101

in ekta world,,everythin but happiness is ecceptable..

You're right ify Ouch
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged

SF, you make like to have a look at one of my earlier threads on the subject of bigamy when Milsi got engaged to Ayesha. That should clarify what is admissible by law and what is followed in BT World. These guys take shelter in the disclaimer that they put at the start of their episodes which basically can be summed up as
"For the brainless, of the brainless and by the brainless".

Here is the link to my earlier thread on the subject:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=892794&T PN=1

Edited by optimist - 05 May 2008 at 6:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kayamath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index