Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Rahul-Muskaan Resort 2- Check P121 (Page 77)

akaur IF-Sizzlerz
akaur
akaur

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
nish i just posted a message 4 u in the oasis Confused

bye Embarrassed

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
bye nishy

ravs, the page is amazing, after finals are over ill rpg have stuff for you to add there too LOL
usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
me gtg ppl tc.. jus downloaded d clip dere rahul grps muski's mouth n takes her in d store room n blackmails her telling he know's she went 2 panjab i gues.. LOL
akaur IF-Sizzlerz
akaur
akaur

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
bye hiba
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
knock knock

anyone home?
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
HEy guys..I dont know who made this sig

But can I plz use it?
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
dhavni, where did you see it? in the creations gallery? if it said "free for use" or "feel free to use it", then you can.
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Okiess this was a scene that happened in my dream, it was a strangely FILMY filled dream, and I found that it fit RM a bit so im rewriting it with them as the characters! Hiba wanted to hear about it so I've written it out with some detail, sorry for my horrible writing Big smile

------------------------------------------
Rahul twiddled his thumb impatiently as he stared at the red traffic light. It was already getting dark and he wanted to reach home soon. "Green. Thank you", he sighed as he slowly lifted his foot from the breaks. As he slowly sifted through traffic, he couldn't help but think about their recent encounters. How much a person could change, he never realized until he confronted her that day. She seemed so…different, so unlike what she had been before. She looked the same of course, actually, he thought, she had grown to be even more beautiful than she was before. But there was something about her way of talking, way of walking, her eyes, they just didn't have the spark that used to be there.

He shook his head, stop, he told himself, "I can't think about her, we hate each other!" He smiled to himself, "ok so we don't hate each other, but I can't think about her, it's wrong." As he sat debating with himself, he glanced out the window and realized he had driven in a completely different direction. He wasn't heading for home, he had driven towards the park, the very same park she and him had fought in many many times long ago. As he slowed down, he saw a lone figure standing close to one of the bigger trees, staring up at the darkening sky. He squinted and groaned, it couldn't be, God couldn't be playing with him at a time like this could he? It was…it really was her. He sighed, stopped the car and stepped out.

"Muskaan!" He yelled out to her.

Muskaan turned around at the call of her name and looked at Rahul. Rahul felt a tingling sensation in his heart but ignored it as he headed towards her, slightly hurt when she did not reply, but turned back around and continued to stare upwards.

"Muskaan? What're you doing here? It's getting late, you should be at home. Muskaan, are you listening to me?" Rahul enquired when she didn't respond.

Muskaan broke into a small smile and shook her head. "Not until you stop yelling." She turned to face him again. "I was just thinking about some things. I'll head for home in a little while. Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

Rahul stood stunned for a second, no screaming? No arguing? No screaming? No…nothing? Just a simple response, so unlike her that it broke his heart. "I-Do you want a ride home?" he asked uncertainly.

She shook her head silently.

Rahul sighed once again, grabbed her hand and dragged a very shocked and speechless Muskaan towards the car. He opened the door of the passenger seat. "Sit" he ordered.

"What? No! I'll walk, why're yo-" Muskaan began as she pulled her hand away from his grip.
Rahul grabbed her hand again, a bit more firmly and frowned at her. She stopped mid-sentence and stared at him, slightly confused. "Can you just sit in the car, or will I have to force you in!" Rahul stated, losing his patience.

Muskaan lowered her gaze and quietly sat in the front seat. Rahul closed the door and got in the driver's seat. "We're going for a little spin." He declared as he started the car.

Both sat in silence but Rahul could see Muskaan was debating with herself as if she wanted to say something. "Hopefully she wants to scream at me, at least then I'll know she's back to normal" he thought to himself.

"I'd never have let you force me to do anything back then." Muskaan whispered, breaking his thoughts.

"Then why did you now?" Rahul asked, anxious to find out why she was behaving this way.

"Just because.." she sighed.

"Because….?"

"Just because…I don't know, just because."

Rahul screamed inwardly. What kind of an answer was that?! This was killing him, how long could this go on? How long would it be before she started acting normal again?? He groaned as he remembered how much she used to bully him and realized, he actually missed it.

*flashback*

"Tumhi dekhoo naa, yeh kyaa hoo gayaaa, tumhaaraa hoon mainn aurr tum merii"

Muskaan sighed as she continued to gaze dreamily at the tv and moreso at the handsome face that was Shahrukh Khan romancing Rani.

"Sapna, why does SRK have to be oh so romantic? And why is he married?" she whined as she sat cross-legged on the floor, engrossed with the movie.

Sapna as she continued to braid her hair. "Woh main nahin jaanti, but why are you asking that question? I thought you hated romance?" she teased as she heard Muskaan heave a deep sigh again.

Muskaan grinned, "Oh I do, yeh romance shomance meri kaam ki cheez nahin hai, lekin Shahrukh changes my mind, uff, he has this jaadu you know?"

Sapna laughed again, and shook her head, Muskaan was indeed a different but extremely lovable girl. "Ok, no more kabhi alvida ne kehna, varna tum saari raat yahan SRK ko dekhegi aur-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a loud crash resounded off the walls, followed by extremely loud and vulgar sounding music.

Sapna frowned, "What was that…don't tell me…"

Muskaan rolled her eyes and nodded.

Sapna sighed, " Yeh Rahul bhi na, kabhi nahin badlega."

Muskaan snorted, "Not in a billion years, that's for sure!" She turned back towards the TV screen but could barely hear the words coming out of Shahrukh's mouth. "UFFFF Rahul kitna stupid hai na? I'll teach him!" With that, she sprang up, winked and Sapna and was headed out the door.

Sapna shook her head and smirked, "Rahul is in for it."

Muskaan tapped her foot rhythmically on the floor, slowly losing her patience. She knocked on Rahul's front door for the fourth time and sighed as he failed to open it.

"That's it, forget decency!" She whispered to herself as she grabbed hold of his door knob and threw it open. "WHAT IS YOUR-oh my!"

Rahul spun around at her voice and glared. "Manners Chaddaji, where are your manners?"

Muskaan stared in disgust at the three other ladies in the room who were all leisurely hanging off the sofas in the living room.

Rahul smirked at her silence, "kya hua ji?"
Muskaan closed her eyes, and breathed in deeply. Counting to three slowly, she opened her eyes again, in somewhat of a calmer mood. "What is going on here Rahul?!"

"That's Mr. Garewal to you." Rahul corrected, barely paying attention to her.

"Chachundar!" Muskaan stated firmly, crossing her arms across her chest and leaning against his door.

"Chaddi…I'm mean CHADDA ji!" Rahul snickered.

"Chachundar chachundar chachundar!!" Muskaan mocked in a sing-song voice.

"It's Rahul!"

"Chachundar suits you so much better though!"

"Rahul! R-A-H-U-L!"

"I know how to spell too! C-H-A-C-H-U-N-"

"SHUTUP!" they both yelled, glaring at each other.

Muskaan huffed, it was useless talking to useless people anyways. "I don't even WANT to know what is going on here, your business, not mine, and frankly, I don't care. Just PLEASE, turn your music down! And buy these ladies some CLOTHES!" She glared at his smirking face once more and rolled her eyes. As usual, he seemed unfazed.

"Bhagwaan, please mujhe bachao," she muttered.

"Kyun? Why? Batao na Miss. Chaddaji? Why should I listen to you?" Rahul asked mockingly.

Muskaan grinned," Because either you listen or I swear I'll never leave you alone, I'll cling to you like a leech, har waqt tumhaare saath rahoongi, until you listen to me, I'll stick to you for every single minute of every-"

"OK! FINE! I'll put it softer!" Rahul growled.

"I knew you'd see things my way," Muskaan smiled widely. "Bye, have a lovely lovely day!" and with that she skipped away happily.

"Stupid girl with her stupid curly hair." He muttered.

*end of flashback*

"Stupid girl with her stupid curly hair…more like amazing curly hair." Rahul whispered to himself, lost in his memories, unaware of the fact that Muskaan was still sitting right beside him.

"Did you say something?" Muskaan asked slowly.

Rahul shook his head and watched as she went back to staring out the window. "At least she said something" he thought sadly. Suddenly, a brilliant idea came to him.

"Muskaan," he started slowly, " let's stop and get some mango kulfi, what say?"

He prepared himself to turn the corner and head towards the store but was taken aback by her answer.
"No Rahul, that's ok, waise bhi, I don't like mango kulfi anymore."

Rahul closed his eyes momentarily and took a deep breath. Muskaan…not liking mango kulfi….ok something was definitely bothering her. He stopped the car at the side and turned to face her. He could tell she was clearly trying to avoid his gaze. Slowly he lifted his hand towards her and ran it across her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin under his fingers. She jerked back and looked at him questioningly.

"Eyelash" he quickly muttered, pulling his hand back.

"Oh," she replied hesitantly, "..thanks."

Rahul couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't see her acting like this. Acting as if she was not Muskaan at all, but someone else, someone lost, someone calling out for help.

"Muskaan, you need to talk to me. What's wrong? Why are you acting like this? You haven't yelled at me or screamed or anything!"

Muskaan smiled silently but did not say a word as she continued to look straight ahead.

"There's got to be something! You're acting so unlike you! I've never seen you like this before!" he continued.

She waited for him to finish and then looked back at him. "You got the wedding invitation right?"

Rahul looked at her, confused. "What? Who's wedding invitation?"

Muskaan gave a small smile, "Mine."
--------------------------------------------------

Edited by shockalot - 06 May 2008 at 9:33pm

Go to top