Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
hahah i have a tissue box RIGHT here Muski and Prags, dont worry πŸ˜‰
Hahah Mansi, i'm so bad at changing siggies and avies, these both have been here since mid feb, before, i had a Prem-Mukti avy! πŸ˜† I ADORED them tooo lool i love when both the boy and girl fight so much, just like RM πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Muski, your wish is my command πŸ˜‰
I'll post the prelogue in the next post πŸ˜ƒ Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Prelogue

"Teri toh! Ehhh tu, kahaan bhaag rahe ho!" Muskaan stomped her foot and let out a scream as she watched him run farther away. She angrily pushed a sopping wet strand of her curly hair away from her eyes as she leaned against the tree, trying to catch her breath. How many times! How many times would he prank her and how many times would he get away with it! "It's just because he's taller, longer legs= faster running" she convinced herself. Last week, it had been the soya sauce incident, only bhagwaan knew why her parents loved Rahul and his parents and invited them over for dinner, and now, today, the old bucket above the door prank! She'd get him back soon, she promised herself that.
------------------------------------------------------
*3 years later*

Rahul glanced at his watch for the 3rd time in five minutes. She was late, and they were definitely going to be late if she didn't hurry up. Making up his mind, he decided to go fetch her himself. He knocked on her front door and waited patiently for someone to open.

Muskaan's mom opened the door. "Rahul putar, tussi yahan?"

Rahul smiled and said good morning. "I'm just checking up on Muskaan, yahaan hai na?"

Muskaan's mother smiled and nodded. "She's upstairs, go on up and give her a good scolding for making you late again. I always tell her to wake up early lekin she never listens! Kya hai na-"

"I'll go check up on her" Rahul interrupted and ran up the stairs. He knocked on her door, surprised when there was no reply. "Muskaan? Are you there? Can you hurry it up!? We're going to be late again! I don't even know why I bother driving you to school, it's my dad who makes me do it, yet here I am, late all the time, because of you and your girly things to do! Muskaan! Are you even listening to me?!"

There was still no reply.

"Kahaan chali gayi?" he wondered outloud. He slowly turned the knob, pushed open the door and slowly walked in. Suddenly, he felt something ice cold and sticky fall right on, top of him, drenching all his clothes. And within seconds, Muskaan stepped out of her bathroom, clutching her sides from intense laughter.

Rahul fumed, "yeh saali ladki, ek na ek din meri jaan le legi!"

Muskaan continued to laugh as she watched Rahul stomp towards her.

"I couldn't help it Rahooool! 3 years ago, you used this prank, I just thought it was time I returned the favour." She giggled.

"Haan haan, haso ji, haso." Rahul growled. He pushed her aside and slammed the bathroom door shut behind him.

Muskaan laughed again. "Poor guy, doesn't even realize he's not going to have any clean and dry clothes to wear!"
--------------------------------------------------------
*one year later*

19 year old Muskaan looked around, trying to spot any of her friends. The Lodi celebrations were already in full swing but none of her friends had shown up yet. Suddenly she heard someone behind her clear their throat.

"Hi, I'm Rahul, naam toh suna hoga."

Muskaan snorted and turned around. Rahul's expression changed from suave to stunned in a split second.

"OH my gosh!" she burst out laughing, clutching her sides. "That's how you pick up girls? With THAT line!?" She continued to laugh as Rahul's cheeks began to colour up slightly.

"Kya hua, Rahooool, don't have anything to say now?" she asked teasingly, enjoying his current, embarrassed state.

"Shutup Muskaan," he grumbled.

"Nahi nahi, main kyun chup ho jaon? Rahul…hmmm….naam toh zarooor suna hai. OH YAH! Rahul…Rahul Garewal?! Ohhh Rahul's so sweeet, he's so cuteee, wooooh kitna handsome haii naaa?" Muskaan mocked, impersonating some of the girls in their university who were constantly after him.

Rahul glared at her sharply, "Chup kar!"

Muskaan giggled and finally admitted defeat. She was supposed to be looking for her friends anyways. She then spotted Atul and Anjali and motioned for them to come over.

"Hey Muskaan, hi Rahul" Atul exclaimed.

They both greeted him back.

"WOW! You two are looking great together! Did you guys plan the colour combo?" Anjali asked excitedly.

Rahul frowned and Muskaan made a gagging noise. "What?! Together?! Matching?!" both exclaimed.

Anjali giggled. "Yah, you two look so nice together in your blue outfits, aisa lagta hai ke tum dono ek saath, you know" she hinted, wiggling her eyebrows.

Muskaan pretended to faint and dragged Anjali away. "Have you gone mad? Rahul and I? CHII no WAY! Kabhi nahi!"

"Anjie has gone crazy." Rahul concluded. Atul cleared his throat and sang, "Rab ne bana di jodiii."
-------------------------------------------------------
*one year later*

Rahul peered out his window as he heard the screeching of tires in the driveway below. Muskaan stepped out of the car, dressed a bit more formally than usual. She waved goodbye to the person in the car and watched as the car reversed and sped away into the night. Rahul continued to watch as Muskaan sighed dreamily and played with a strand of her hair.

"Oh hooo, looks like Miss. Don't mess with me and my hair has finally gotten herself a ladka!" Rahul smirked.

Muskaan noticed the curtains of Rahul's room were slightly open, and found him standing near the window, looking directly at her. She rolled her eyes, he was such a snoop sometimes! She smiled prettily and stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes at her. Muskaan made a fist pounding movement with her hands and was satisfied with the slightly scared expression which flickered on Rahul's face for a second. He glared at her and headed back to bed. That girl was something else, she definitely was. As switched off the lights, he pondered over their relationship. They'd known each other for almost 10 years, and yet here they were, still fighting like cats and dogs. Always trying to out do each other. "And i hope it always stays like this." Rahul muttered to himself before falling into a deep sleep.
Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago
-Mansi- thumbnail
Oh! Shazia..Its so cutee..RM as kids..fighting...lovley!! I jus luved d last para..Rahul peeping out of d wondow..nd saying" V knw each other since 10yrs" Im totally gone crazy!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› ur def a writer material..Its jus gr8888.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ By d way..car main kaun tha.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Im ready 2 wait..par jaldi likhna hai..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Edited by *mansibhatia* - 15 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shockalot

Ohhh Prags, chupp hahah i already KNOW im going to like it! It sounds so interesting from the way Mansi's been talking about it 😳 Noooo need to worry 😳 hahah i LOVE to cry in sad stories! Dont worry😳 Byeee!

okk so i've finally figured out the layout to my story, this is what it's going to look like 😳

First Chappie - Kind of like a prelogue, just different RM scenes that tell us how they've known each other forever.

Second Chappie - The one event that occurs between RM that changes their relationship dramatically.

Third Chappie - the actual story starts

πŸ˜ƒ I hope that works

awesum idea...πŸ‘...

Pragzie thumbnail
shaz...i hve no words i am speechless......seriously i am......gosssshhhhhhh!!!!!!u toke so many leaps.. πŸ˜† ......seriously no i wunder frm wer do u get such fr pranks????i guess u r quite a prankster... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......seriously i am so in luv wid ur ff..........it was really reallly really really really nice!!!!!!!!!!awesum work yaar.....luvd it......and muskaan payed him back after 3 years πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..........2 gud.....the people outside d resort are missing thz...... πŸ‘
Pragzie thumbnail
eerrrmmm.....i guess after reading shaz's part...everyone has fainted πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
shockalot thumbnail

😳

Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Oh! Shazia..Its so cutee..RM as kids..fighting...lovley!! I jus luved d last para..Rahul peeping out of d wondow..nd saying" V knw each other since 10yrs" Im totally gone crazy!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› ur def a writer material..Its jus gr8888.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ By d way..car main kaun tha.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Im ready 2 wait..par jaldi likhna hai..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

hahah yuppp, they always fight like cats and dogsπŸ˜† The matching scene actually happened to me onceπŸ˜† So i had to include it in thereπŸ˜‰ Hahah yah, poor Rahul, doesnt realize one little mistake of his will become something quite big But that's ok, they'll be together in the end anyways😳 hahah thank you for the compliments Mansi😳 hahah car mein....WOHH thaπŸ˜‰ Haha you'll seeeπŸ˜‰ He doesnt have a major role in the story though, just in the next chapterπŸ˜ƒ I'll try to have the next part up by tonight or tomorrow morningπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ammyfan_pragati

shaz...i hve no words i am speechless......seriously i am......gosssshhhhhhh!!!!!!u toke so many leaps.. πŸ˜† ......seriously no i wunder frm wer do u get such fr pranks????i guess u r quite a prankster... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......seriously i am so in luv wid ur ff..........it was really reallly really really really nice!!!!!!!!!!awesum work yaar.....luvd it......and muskaan payed him back after 3 years πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..........2 gud.....the people outside d resort are missing thz...... πŸ‘

hahah awwww thank you Prags *hug* So sweettt, ur a bilkul sweetheart😳 hahah yahhh i had to take so manyyyy leaps, Ekta styleπŸ˜‰ The story takes place when they're 23-24, but i just wanted to show how thy've been since they were 14-15πŸ˜† hahahah i am quite the prankster, i loveeee pranking peopleπŸ˜† hahah thank you for the compliments once again😳

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!

What's up everyone? 😳
Pragzie thumbnail

@shaz-do me a favour and never compare urself wid ekta....ur much better..yeh i guess it was neccessary...u hvnt seen d darker side of me dats why u calling me sweet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

@deep-hi go to the previous page and read shaz's part on RM!!

@mansi-hey if u dont know der is part on pg.84 also..i hvnt edit the heading till now!!

Edited by ammyfan_pragati - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Hey Deep! I was just going to PM you! I wrote in your shop just 2 minutes ago πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
hahahh Prags, Ekta's storylines are a little iffy but sometimes, she comes up with some very interesting things to watch, and some of her romantic scenes are tooo cute 😳 hahah darker side? I dont think one exists! You're tooo sweet to have any mean bone in your body! I on the other hand, can be very evil πŸ˜‰