India-Forums

Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

this soap is WOW!!!

aish-uk Senior Member
aish-uk
aish-uk

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
hey guys!...this channel 9x has just started in the UK and omg i saw this drama and im officially hooked!!!....Amir Ali is just a stunner!...kyaaa duuude hai!....his voice is just amaazing!...i can listen to him for hours on end!....i saw the 1st n 2nd episode...but then on the net started watching all the episodes that have passed....this drama is amaaazing!....and the title song is jus 2 raw!....Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

cute Aleesha Senior Member
cute Aleesha
cute Aleesha

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
i know eh!!!I had stopped watching it bcuz of my exams..i missed this show so much but i am trying to catch up with indian episodes..Its just so amazing..Its Ektas show right?..First time she has made a show which is zara hat kay.. LOL And Amir ali is just awsome, his voice is so ummmm Sexy.. Embarrassed LOL
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
that is true his voice is very sweet. he is really a hoty and he is a superb actor. if anyone has a dought of his acting you could watch him in WRWMK. his character as saumya is the best character that he could ever play.
aish-uk Senior Member
aish-uk
aish-uk

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
awww yeh i herd...but that had so many episodes...and it'll take me ages to catch up!...i think ill do that when my exams r ova...but could u tell me if he was in WRWMK from episode 1 or did he join later?...buhhh uuuffff he is well fiit!...im always in dream mode cuza him!...super fiiiiiiiiine!... LOL
..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish-uk

awww yeh i herd...but that had so many episodes...and it'll take me ages to catch up!...i think ill do that when my exams r ova...but could u tell me if he was in WRWMK from episode 1 or did he join later?...buhhh uuuffff he is well fiit!...im always in dream mode cuza him!...super fiiiiiiiiine!... LOL
  he wasn't in WRWMK from the first episode..he joined later on in the show after the leap. And yes amir is AMAZING!!! and i lvoe this show sooo much!!!
aish-uk Senior Member
aish-uk
aish-uk

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
lol thanks..do you know which episode or date/year he stepped into the show lol as i just wanna watch him in it really! LOL...
diss IF-Dazzler
diss
diss

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Girlz I agree this show is awsome in the beginning...But I have been watching it since than and is now where it is...rite now it is painfully...
Ekta was right that this show will really give every girl a roler coaster ride ...yeh I agree bun just in the beginning...and the beginning is only decemeber...the 1st month of this show...since than its been Headache....No offense to my aamir...he is still lovable to c..
musatfadking Senior Member
musatfadking
musatfadking

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
i really love this show and i really like aamir;s acting,his voice and his personality.he rocks.i like aamir and kk's pair

Go to top