Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM&AA ! Prt 6b updated 05/09pg30 >NEW Promo pg1< (Page 7)

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
5 mins Mansi im typing the last paragraph Wink

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone Hug before I start with the part I want to thank everyone for reading this FF and giving me a huge response and thanks to everyone who has commented your comments are extremely encouraging! Embarrassed

Part 1 LOL

-London-

A beautiful girl in a white tunic, tight jeans and in simple natural shades of makeup closed her cupboard after removing a designer brown bag. She stuffed it with her all time favourite book, her lip-gloss, her very much loved mobile and a few other bits and bobs. She went near the mirror to have a final check while the sun was reflecting her golden brown hair which was normal in length and just reached below her shoulders and her pink scented lips were glossing as well all adding to her beauty which could never be described you would fall short of words........ Embarrassed
M: Perfect!!! Wink
As soon as she got down the stairs her phone rang "tring tring"
M: Aaarggh Angry (note she will have a habit of doing this) the phone na! Omgssshh seriously I should      tell BT to cut my phone service LOL . Oh no but if I do that how will I talk to people and if I don't talk to people I will feel ill because there will be no one to listen to my nonsense "tring tring" oops I forgot all about the phone (smacked her head)
MJ: (Muskaan's Mum) (stuttering) Muskaan, bacha it's me I need to talk…
M: (shocked worried) Mum tussi iss waqt??? Why are you so worried is everything ok you Anjali, Papa???
MJ: Muskaan nothing is right, your papa ji is in hospital, and doctors say anything can happen (after a long pause) he's critical he wants you here as soon as possible. Please come back home now even your degree is finished right…..
M: (nearly in tears) What Mum I'm coming home I'm taking the next flight from London to Punjab! Ouch
MJ: Ok then bye Take Care
M: You too
Muskaan was in utter shock she didn't know what to do she called the travel agent and booked herself a ticket to go back home she was crying her tears wouldn't stop she packed her clothes in disbelief as to what was happening………. Unhappy

-In Punjab Chandhigarh 8am-

Muskaan arrived home. She opened the house door only to find no one was home! She assumed everyone was in hospital looking after her dad. She unpacked got changed had a shower ECT and went to the gurudwara first. As she climbed the steps in her pink and blue traditional Punjabi suit with her head covered her hands were shaking she wanted to cry her heart out knowing that someone will be their to support her, she needed moral support but she knew that wasn't possible. Muskaan started to speak to god…
M: Baba ji all of this seems like a nightmare I wish when I pinch myself all this ends. But why is it deep down I know this is reality and I have to face it. Please give me so much strength that I can continue being a backbone for my family. I cant see them breaking down I will do anything for them even if it mean I have to kill myself a million times from inside and put a smile on my face. I'm not trying to be filmy but this situation is such (faking a chuckle.)

-In the hospital-

In the hospital was a gorgeous girl with a fringe and layer cut hair standing outside an ICU room in a tracksuit bottom with a playboy folder. As soon as she saw a familiar face, her big sis Muskaan she was overwhelmed god had listened to her and returned her sister. Muskaan was trying to look happy she purposely swayed her pony left and right and had a huge smile on her face just like she would be on a normal day at home and walked towards her only little sis Anjali.
Without thinking about her surroundings Anjali hugged Muskaan and started crying…
A: Muski (sobbing) I missed u so much Thanks for coming back papa ji …Heart attack doctors say anything can happen to him Muski…
M: (gulping she wanted to cry to but held her tears back) Hey my Angel why you crying, I'm always here for you no matter what I'm doing you're my first priority ok? Even I missed you lots but know I'm here we can have lots of fun. Nothing will happen to Papa ji I promise he will be fine!
A: Thanks Muski you're the best big sis…
M: Aww and you are the cutest little sis! Now tell me where mum is???
A: She's on the left by the reception.
M: Ok I will be right back?
A: Be quick Muski ……
M: (touching her mums feet) Mum I'm here!!!
MJ: Bacha jeeti rahe, Gob bless you always Give me a hug na? (Sobbing)
M: (hugging her) Mum not you as well! I just consoled Angi. Chill nothing will happen papa ji is out of danger anyways.Plus he's getting discharged today me and Anjali will look after him promise ok? She saw the tension on her mums face so to ease it out she said mein umm how do you say it, it's a SRK film??? LOL
A: (joining the hug) Maybe I can help (chuckling) mein hoon na
M: (happy that everyone was no longer tense) yeah that's it mein hoon na aapki muskaan
MJ: yep so true (laughing) Muskaan your Papa ji wants to talk to you go and meet him bacha
M: ok (curious/worried) I suppose I should go now bye…
Ermm
Anjali looked at her big sis and smiled
A: inside this girl is in pain but yet she can make everyone else happy I hope she finds the best life partner who can love her to any extent she deserves all the love she hasn't got… Big smile

-Inside the ICU-

PJ: Muskaan how are you? (Struggling to sit up)
M: (helping him sit up) I'm good papa ji please don't stress yourself!
PJ: (in a harsh tone) do you remember your promise???
M: (stressing to think) promise……….
PJ: The one you made three years ago before you left for your degree in London!
M: (shocked and scared) y..ye…yes papa..Ji Shocked

-Flashbacks-

PJ: Muskaan you can't go and study in London and that's final! Study here in Chandhigarh they are high class medical colleges your buhaa is right sending a young girl to an unknown country alone is not right!
M: Papa ji (crying) please try and understand London and Chandhigarh aren't the same. Don't you trust me???
PJ: (Melting as he can see her crying) Listen Muskaan stop crying! You know I can't see you crying and I do trust you…
M: Please try and understand I will do anything you say but just send me to London…
PJ: Ok then promise you will marry Rahul whenever I say after you finish your medical degree???
M: (scared & shocked) Ummm… Ok then whenever you say I will fulfil my promise.
PJ: Ok then (happy) Go pack your bags you can leave after 2 days itself!

-Reality-

PJ: Bhacha are you ok? (Getting tense)
M: yeah I'm ok (in one breath) Ouch
PJ: Good, well the boy's family and he himself is coming to see you today. If everything runs smoothly I will get you married to him possible tomorrow it will just be simple! (he said this quite coldly)
M: (shocked in disbelief) tears were running rapidly from here cheeks she went towards the door heartbroken and crushed………. Broken Heart
Anjali saw all of this and started following Muskaan…. ….

-Delhi 11am–

A dashing young boy sat still continuously staring at his file. His hair was slightly spiked, he was wearing alight blue shirt with some of his buttons undone. His dark blue jeans sat just below his waist along with a brown belt for support. His brown Puma trainers were modern and he himself was looking hotness beyond words. Just then another dashing, one of the cutest boys came in….
At: Yo Rahul, Rahul (clicking his fingers in front of him)
He himself was looking dashing in his pink t-shirt with FCUK in navy blue bold letterings with some casual jeans and white Nike trainers a girl could fall flat easy with his smile… Aww!
At: Bro wake up, is your file that interesting (grinning) I got news!
R: Yeah sorry Atul was looking at something important what's the news?
At: Hmm you have been staring at Muski bhabh's pic for 37 mins and 14 secs precisely (reading his watch) ROFL
R: (Embarrassed) Umm forget that tell me the news?
At: (laughing looking at his state) we have to go around Muski bhabh's (emphasising those two words) house at around 7pm they wanna see you and the family. Basically they want to fix the marriage (with a huge smile) hopefully for tomorrow
R; (mixed emotions) Today tomorrow? Marriage but what about Muskaan does she agree?
Atul saw the atmosphere tensing up so to lighten it things up he snatched the photo of Muskaan from Rahul's file…
At: ha ha ha I got the photo Muhahahahahahahaha do u like my evil laugh huh tell? ROFL
R: Oi give it bro this is not funny (running around him)
At: Oh yeshhh it is (climbing up the stairs) LOL
R: Atulll!!! (Laughing) God when will you grow up feel sorry for your wife!
At: Ummm never (chuckling) (still running)
R: Look I give up they both stared at each other and said
At&R: We've done enough we've had enough so let's just take a chill pill (both burst out laughing) ROFL
R: Atul will Muskaan be ok I hope no one is forcing her into this??? Confused
At: (unsure) Yeah bro her family love her nothing of that sort will happen I'm sure she's happy….. Embarrassed

Guys comment/criticize
                                              Even one word is enough
                                       Hope I didn't disappoint anyone
                                                      Thanks
                                                    Take care
                                                  Love Muskaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebapu18maanujaanucupid-struck

-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Muskaan..I jus luuuuuved d story..ausom...After reading ur FF..im more n luv wid Rahul!!! Embarrassed Tongue Ausom..amazing.. Clap Clap Clap Wens d nxt update? Embarrassed Tongue
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mansi Embarrassed
I love Rahul too Embarrassed Embarrassed
Umm i havent got any comments yet LOL so it depends na Wink
Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
reserved Embarrassed Embarrassed

edited

wow Muskaan
i love the first part
its amazing i mean Muskaan is so sweet and Anjali is nice too
uff papa ji dont force her
thats great Rahul is understanding and i think he would give space to her
gosh Muskaan u r doing a great job
Love u loadzz sweety
natty

Edited by Natalienaz - 09 May 2008 at 12:53pm
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muskaan_2008

Thanks Mansi Embarrassed
I love Rahul too Embarrassed Embarrassed
Umm i havent got any comments yet LOL so it depends na Wink

Dun wry..its late at night mostly n all places....Im sure d comments will be positive.trust me.Big smile Bye.Embarrassed  gud luck.Embarrassed

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thx mansi ur soo sweet i hope soo even criticism is welcome though Embarrassed Gud night Embarrassed
kamx2 Goldie
kamx2
kamx2

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Heya muskaan! Totally loved it! Bahut interesting hai, loved yur description of muski, rahul...and lovina atul anjali as the lovin younger siblings at the moment!
Reli reli lovin t, do update soon, cant wait!
and yea dont worry, ppl will start commenting soon, cuz itz late in most places, lol 3am here in hk rite now, so u know wat i mean? LOL

Go to top