Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM&AA ! Prt 6b updated 05/09pg30 >NEW Promo pg1< (Page 26)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged

muskki...was waiting fr ur reply..bt ya dint replyOuchOuchConfusedConfusedCryCryCryLOL..

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Im doing it now sis sowwi ! x

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

Originally posted by muskaan_2008

oi mere pati dev par irzamm yeh mein kaise bardaash  karo yeh mein bilkul nahin seh sakti Shocked LOLLOLLOLLOLaur tum ek aurat hokar ek aurat ka dukh nahiin samajh sakti??ShockedShockedAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLignore me...in a silly mood todayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...omgg..rahul married to both of us..he is one beautiful liarLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLaint he??OuchCryLOLLOLLOLLOL his a sexy liar LOL! arre dukh ki baat karo maa yeh nah in saafi hain emotional blackmail hain! :Dhehe yess exactly a sexy liar...LOLLOLLOL.....i noeee do do ladkiyon ke saath aisa dhoka??AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLmera rahul essa kar sakta tha??ShockedOuchCryLOL

oye rahul mera hain LOLWinkBig%20smileConfused! dokhe baaz aise kaise kar sakta hain mera jaanu? ShockedLOL

dammit thanks for the advice?!> i used too say that in front of *cough cough*aww i get  d *cough cough*Embarrassedhhaaahaa..do read d book...it ssuch a sweet one..i cried while reading itCryLOL..i cry in every sad book and movie..so LOLLOLLOL awww ur so sweet i remeber u said u were crying in the noughts and crosses series na? in the oasis we were discussing it?hehe yess........noughtes and crosses is book..hich totally took my heart awayEmbarrassedi gt soo attached to itEmbarrassedi cried sooo muchhhConfusedConfusedConfused.....especially in the part cal is hangedCryCryCryCryCryCry 
aww ShockedCryCryCry  me 2 the first book na? have u read numbah 2 feel so sorry for the girl Cryall alone with the chi;d

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oops my bads sorry *hold her ear* u better reply jaldi yaar LOLWinkLOLawww not needed..*takes muski's hands off muski's ears"EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hai that hurt now i need parcetomol LOLawwwwww but u wont get itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hai kyun? Shockedmy wishLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
dadgari kyun? Shocked LOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL do i make u laugh LOL saachi mein though im not even joking about the danger thing WinkLOLoh yes u do..lol and i noe u wer not joking abt datLOL ooo u know me too well ..heheLOL LOL dis is funni ..hehe it is!!
hain na jhakas Wink

im in love wiv quoting Shocked LOLLOLLOL x
hahahahaaaaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLi noe why u r saying datLOL

y what wen where who? Shocked im in a crazy mood todaii ..just like dat......nutn......a lil while agoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..in IFLOLLOLLOLLOLrahulLOLLOL..so am i!!LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
haha crazy sisters Wink
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

oi mere pati dev par irzamm yeh mein kaise bardaash  karo yeh mein bilkul nahin seh sakti Shocked LOLLOLLOLLOLaur tum ek aurat hokar ek aurat ka dukh nahiin samajh sakti??ShockedShockedAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLignore me...in a silly mood todayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...omgg..rahul married to both of us..he is one beautiful liarLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLaint he??OuchCryLOLLOLLOLLOL his a sexy liar LOL! arre dukh ki baat karo maa yeh nah in saafi hain emotional blackmail hain! :Dhehe yess exactly a sexy liar...LOLLOLLOL.....i noeee do do ladkiyon ke saath aisa dhoka??AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLmera rahul essa kar sakta tha??ShockedOuchCryLOL

oye rahul mera hain LOLWinkBig%20smileConfused! dokhe baaz aise kaise kar sakta hain mera jaanu? ShockedLOLhehe noo..rahul mera haiTongueBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOLEmbarrassedLOL......haha wen it cums to boys..dey an do anythngLOL

dammit thanks for the advice?!> i used too say that in front of *cough cough*aww i get  d *cough cough*Embarrassedhhaaahaa..do read d book...it ssuch a sweet one..i cried while reading itCryLOL..i cry in every sad book and movie..so LOLLOLLOL awww ur so sweet i remeber u said u were crying in the noughts and crosses series na? in the oasis we were discussing it?hehe yess........noughtes and crosses is book..hich totally took my heart awayEmbarrassedi gt soo attached to itEmbarrassedi cried sooo muchhhConfusedConfusedConfused.....especially in the part cal is hangedCryCryCryCryCryCry 
aww ShockedCryCryCry  me 2 the first book na? have u read numbah 2 feel so sorry for the girl Cryall alone with the chi;dnoopee...i hve just read d first and the thirdEmbarrassed..gonna buy d knife edge soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oops my bads sorry *hold her ear* u better reply jaldi yaar LOLWinkLOLawww not needed..*takes muski's hands off muski's ears"EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hai that hurt now i need parcetomol LOLawwwwww but u wont get itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hai kyun? Shockedmy wishLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
dadgari kyun? Shocked LOLavivaiLOLLOLLOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL do i make u laugh LOL saachi mein though im not even joking about the danger thing WinkLOLoh yes u do..lol and i noe u wer not joking abt datLOL ooo u know me too well ..heheLOL LOL dis is funni ..hehe it is!!
hain na jhakas WinkhaannLOL

im in love wiv quoting Shocked LOLLOLLOL x
hahahahaaaaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLi noe why u r saying datLOL

y what wen where who? Shocked im in a crazy mood todaii ..just like dat......nutn......a lil while agoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..in IFLOLLOLLOLLOLrahulLOLLOL..so am i!!LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
haha crazy sisters Wink
[/QUOTE]
hehe yess i noeLOLLOL..and its ohkie..was kidding..no "sowii"neededLOL
mahandra IF-Rockerz
mahandra
mahandra

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
OMG muski!Embarrassedthis time ill give a an even BIGGER HUGGIEHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
The music began, the limelight was on them even though thier were many other couples there Rahul and Muskaan were both lost into eachother. Rahul slid his hand onto Muskaans waist..at first she hesitated but then she looked down and shivered with his cold touch. He leaned in pulling her closer there bodies were almost leaning against each other. They were dancing with full passion... Rahul kept brushing his lips past her earlobe he tightened his grip on her waist while she ran her hand through his hir driving him crazy...she tilted her head to the left while rahul leaned forward to kiss her... he was waiting to feel her sweet lips
this part made me blush like hell!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed as always i cud IMAGINE the scenerio coz of ur beautiful way of writingClap...but this time..i i cud FEEL the emotions running thru RM...i cud put myself in their place n thinkEmbarrassed
the way u wrote the dancing part..the closeness...the MAGICEmbarrassed
aahhhhhhh im just loving the part...also i loved the dialougues..hehe in the starting...wen was R staring at M..n M said..havnt u seen a girl in ur lifeLOL....n R replies..not as sexy as uLOL
then i loved it wen she got J of soniaLOLn the atmosphere in the car was again very very well described..thts wat i just adore about ur ffsEmbarrassedClap
n then the end was unexpected but very gud...i cant wait for the next  part as usualLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
aaaahh i loved it muski..u r superb EmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by mahandra - 17 July 2008 at 8:37am
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
First of all i am so sorry for late comment muskaan actually i was busy in lot of works.
Well fantastic update as usual.
Specially some scenes are really awesome .
Excellent work by youClap Clap Clap Clap
I really appreciate your work.
Keep writing
Thanks for the pm.

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Hey I just caught up..I really love ure FF...1st person huz keeping RM as the lead and nt Ar..Rilli kool idea muskaan!!

Amazing FF...truly!!

Btw can u increase AA parts?? It's just that it's kinna less..

Bt tat dusnt make ure FF non-rawkn ..it still rawks [:D]

Plzzzz cont soon

Aishwarya
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Muskaan 2day is Saturday!? lol.

Go to top