Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM&AA ! Prt 6b updated 05/09pg30 >NEW Promo pg1< (Page 24)

muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink_09

Im So sowii .. I Kept forgettin to komment. Ouch

Shocked sowwi with me ???

seriously Girl .. You leave me suprised everytime.

learnt it frm u onli!

Bacha .. i got No Words.

aww bless!

Such A beautiful Update , with such raw emoticons described in such a unique way.

Job Well Done. Clap

aww thanks means soo much from such a talented writer like yourself! Embarrassed

imagining it Embarrassed Hai* Muskii and rahul lost in eachothers arms , dancing. & + My Fav , the car ride , Rahul kpet looking at her and even she did steal few glaces But Her Ego wouldnt accpet it.

Man. I cant see Rahul like this. Aww He is so Adorable man, How Dare muskii blame him , *Hello* Lady admit the fact u were jealous.

LOL LOL muskaan*FF* jealous means danger! LOL 

Haha* Oye Hoye . The Wifey Is waking up finially or maybe her brains are back on earth. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

her brains are unfrozen ROFL LOL ur dialouges LOL

I like kids but Uff Couldnt the kid bump into some other lady , he ruined the dance Cry

aww dont cry Cry kids will help soon too Wink

OMG! cliff hanger here* What the heck will he do .. OMG!! im worried .. but i dont no why i feel he isn't goin to do anything stupid.
But precap is like Killing me ShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchOuch

You know your just gonna have to wait till the lazy but starts typing again LOL! ... hmm...

Please Continue Yaar.

pakka by fridaii *fingers crossed*

Thanx So Much fo da pm bachaHug

aww anytime HugHugHug thanks soo much for such a long comment Embarrassed

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love Ya Asthu.Embarrassed

Tc Love Bacha Embarrassed

Edited by muskaan_2008 - 16 July 2008 at 2:26am

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey Muskaan

great ,u updated
sorry i still  haven't commented on the last part

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_2008

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

LOL

muski...amaazzziinggg partClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...seriously yaar...2 gud

Omg thanks sooo much Hugi told na..no thnxxxxxxxxEmbarrassed awww

i luvd the part where rahul looks at muski intensely and muski blushesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..as it must have been very cute..i cud imagine itEmbarrassed

i was trying to be romantic? Embarrassed LOL LOLmaybeeeeeLOL hai its not my fault i cant be romantic Ouch LOLnoo yaarrr chillax..it was romantic..

but aww rahul was in tears(kinda!!)CryCryCry

aww Ouch my jaanu im sorry LOLfr whaattt??ConfusedLOL

obviously i liked the dance part the bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedit as choo chweeet...the damn childAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

damn child? Shocked LOL LOLhehhe..soo sorry was really nagry at himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand plus jyst read erich segal's lovestory if u hve read it u'll noe why i said it..and if u hvnt read it..den read itLOL chal now i need to go buy this book and where was the need for sowwi we was jokin around Winkhehe yes do read it..its awesome...and u meant angry not nagryLOLLOLLOLLOL

muski regretted it na?Confusedd closeness..i feel soo bad for rahulCryCryCryCryCry

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

and ahhhh.........muski jealousLOL......haha...and rahul ws shocked her huh??to see muski like datLOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...i was really shocked in the fight partShockedShockedShockedShockedCryCryCryCryCry..how could muski blame him like dat??Unhappy..and why did rahul retortUnhappy....omgggg what is he gonna do/???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedOuchOuch..i hope he doesnt do anything which hurts muskiOuch...and the precap is very depressingOuchOuchOuchOuch

no comments  you just have to wait Winkheheee...i am waitingBig%20smile

well anyways..thanx a ton for such a brilliant partClapHug

aww thanks sis love you thanks for ssuch a warming comment u blew me away!awww no probzie muski  aww bless

and the resortians and atulians will always be there with youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks ..no thnx wid meEmbarrassed awww

luv u,
pragz!!Embarrassed

p.s-woaah daily updates*dance dance*Embarrassed

awwwww muskii..luv u sweets..i just re-read d part..and omggg!!!!!!!!itssss amaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziingggg...i am in luv wid ur ffEmbarrassed
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

Hey Muskaan

great ,u updated
sorry i still  haven't commented on the last part

aww thanks di hope you liked the part!

No need for sorries! Embarrassed

Tc Love Muskaan
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged

LOL

muski...amaazzziinggg partClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...seriously yaar...2 gud

Omg thanks sooo much Hugi told na..no thnxxxxxxxxEmbarrassed awww

i luvd the part where rahul looks at muski intensely and muski blushesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..as it must have been very cute..i cud imagine itEmbarrassed

i was trying to be romantic? Embarrassed LOL LOLmaybeeeeeLOL hai its not my fault i cant be romantic Ouch LOLnoo yaarrr chillax..it was romantic..

but aww rahul was in tears(kinda!!)CryCryCry

aww Ouch my jaanu im sorry LOLfr whaattt??ConfusedLOL that was too rahuul my pati dev Ouch LOL

obviously i liked the dance part the bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedit as choo chweeet...the damn childAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

damn child? Shocked LOL LOLhehhe..soo sorry was really nagry at himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand plus jyst read erich segal's lovestory if u hve read it u'll noe why i said it..and if u hvnt read it..den read itLOL chal now i need to go buy this book and where was the need for sowwi we was jokin around Winkhehe yes do read it..its awesome...and u meant angry not nagryLOLLOLLOLLOL lol have u read it how much do u rate the book out of 5?

muski regretted it na?Confusedd closeness..i feel soo bad for rahulCryCryCryCryCry

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oops my bads sorry *hold her ear* u better reply jaldi yaar LOLWinkLOL

and ahhhh.........muski jealousLOL......haha...and rahul ws shocked her huh??to see muski like datLOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL do i make u laugh LOL saachi mein though im not even joking about the danger thing WinkLOL

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...i was really shocked in the fight partShockedShockedShockedShockedCryCryCryCryCry..how could muski blame him like dat??Unhappy..and why did rahul retortUnhappy....omgggg what is he gonna do/???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedOuchOuch..i hope he doesnt do anything which hurts muskiOuch...and the precap is very depressingOuchOuchOuchOuch

no comments  you just have to wait Winkheheee...i am waitingBig%20smile

well anyways..thanx a ton for such a brilliant partClapHug

aww thanks sis love you thanks for ssuch a warming comment u blew me away!awww no probzie muski  aww bless

and the resortians and atulians will always be there with youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks ..no thnx wid meEmbarrassed awww

luv u,
pragz!!Embarrassed

p.s-woaah daily updates*dance dance*Embarrassed

awwwww muskii..luv u sweets..i just re-read d part..and omggg!!!!!!!!itssss amaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziingggg...i am in luv wid ur ffEmbarrassed

aww luv u too sis! aww bless ur so sweet thanks yaar! Embarrassed
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged

ibut aww rahul was in tears(kinda!!)CryCryCry

aww Ouch my jaanu im sorry LOLfr whaattt??ConfusedLOL that was too rahuul my pati dev Ouch LOLahhh rahul is cheating behind my bak??ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedConfusedOuchCryCryLOLLOLLOL

damn child? Shocked LOL LOLhehhe..soo sorry was really nagry at himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand plus jyst read erich segal's lovestory if u hve read it u'll noe why i said it..and if u hvnt read it..den read itLOL chal now i need to go buy this book and where was the need for sowwi we was jokin around Winkhehe yes do read it..its awesome...and u meant angry not nagryLOLLOLLOLLOL lol have u read it how much do u rate the book out of 5? hmmmmm i wud give it 4 out 5....over there d guy and girl keep saying dammit..LOLLOL

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oops my bads sorry *hold her ear* u better reply jaldi yaar LOLWinkLOLawww not needed..*takes muski's hands off muski's ears"EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL do i make u laugh LOL saachi mein though im not even joking about the danger thing WinkLOLoh yes u do..lol and i noe u wer not joking abt datLOL

*Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
awwww...

Edited by ammyfan_pragati - 16 July 2008 at 8:16am
muskaan_2008 IF-Rockerz
muskaan_2008
muskaan_2008

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged

ibut aww rahul was in tears(kinda!!)CryCryCry

aww Ouch my jaanu im sorry LOLfr whaattt??ConfusedLOL that was too rahuul my pati dev Ouch LOLahhh rahul is cheating behind my bak??ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedConfusedOuchCryCryLOLLOLLOL 
oi mere pati dev par irzamm yeh mein kaise bardaash  karo yeh mein bilkul nahin seh sakti Shocked LOLLOLLOLLOL

damn child? Shocked LOL LOLhehhe..soo sorry was really nagry at himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand plus jyst read erich segal's lovestory if u hve read it u'll noe why i said it..and if u hvnt read it..den read itLOL chal now i need to go buy this book and where was the need for sowwi we was jokin around Winkhehe yes do read it..its awesome...and u meant angry not nagryLOLLOLLOLLOL lol have u read it how much do u rate the book out of 5? hmmmmm i wud give it 4 out 5....over there d guy and girl keep saying dammit..LOLLOL
 dammit thanks for the advice?!> i used too say that in front of *cough cough*

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oops my bads sorry *hold her ear* u better reply jaldi yaar LOLWinkLOLawww not needed..*takes muski's hands off muski's ears"EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hai that hurt now i need parcetomol LOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL do i make u laugh LOL saachi mein though im not even joking about the danger thing WinkLOLoh yes u do..lol and i noe u wer not joking abt datLOL ooo u know me too well

*Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]
awwww...
[/QUOTE]

im in love wiv quoting Shocked LOLLOLLOL x

Edited by muskaan_2008 - 16 July 2008 at 8:27am
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged

oi mere pati dev par irzamm yeh mein kaise bardaash  karo yeh mein bilkul nahin seh sakti Shocked LOLLOLLOLLOLaur tum ek aurat hokar ek aurat ka dukh nahiin samajh sakti??ShockedShockedAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLignore me...in a silly mood todayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...omgg..rahul married to both of us..he is one beautiful liarLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLaint he??OuchCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

dammit thanks for the advice?!> i used too say that in front of *cough cough*aww i get  d *cough cough*Embarrassedhhaaahaa..do read d book...it ssuch a sweet one..i cried while reading itCryLOL..i cry in every sad book and movie..so LOLLOLLOL

hmm read on na? Wink LOL LOLyep...u keep posting on..i'll keep reading onWink aww thanks for your support sis....thnxxx??ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oops my bads sorry *hold her ear* u better reply jaldi yaar LOLWinkLOLawww not needed..*takes muski's hands off muski's ears"EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hai that hurt now i need parcetomol LOLawwwwww but u wont get itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yep muskaan jealous means danger LOLtotallyyLOL totally full on Shocked hawww look at me LOL jkez..hahaaaa...lolzzzzzzzzzz....LOLLOL do i make u laugh LOL saachi mein though im not even joking about the danger thing WinkLOLoh yes u do..lol and i noe u wer not joking abt datLOL ooo u know me too well ..heheLOL

im in love wiv quoting Shocked LOLLOLLOL x
hahahahaaaaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLi noe why u r saying datLOL

Go to top