India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

3 Crore ka kya karen? (Page 2)

sherazakhtar Senior Member
sherazakhtar
sherazakhtar

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Money can't spoil them. Money is for their good. They can solve their many problems. If they are really loyal to each other than no one can harm them. Sandeep can buy his own press as Urmi said. Currently he is jobless and if he want to marry Urmi he needs to do something to earn money. A school n a college in Colonel Ganj n even a theatre for 4 heros. Wink N many other things a new beauty parlour for Rose aunty etc.

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
yes, they can improve their lives for sure......lets see what happens on friday Smile
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I dont think so they an do anything sensible without a proper investment advisor like me.. Wink Wink Its actually very simple for them... Go to monu..give her the money and then forget about it.. Confused LOL LOL
born-leader Senior Member
born-leader
born-leader

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I do feel strongly that "money can bring happiness." They have got 3 crores after all and they can do everything of their wish...!!! Idea of building a super store was not bad it can have the shops of Rasik..,Rangeela..,Sukha...,Ratiram and next to it there should be parlour for Rose..., so that when women come for shopping they can beautify themselves too...LOLLOLLOL Not seen any doctor in CG...They should open the clinic and ofcourse a beautiful park is must...!!! Mushi's dad can also xtend his shop.....!!! (I wonder none do desk job in CG except Niresh or does he too have a shop...!!!Ermm ) There are many ways to use this money rather than "fighting over it."

Except all these uses...I know CGians will end  up in giving the money in some kinda charity...!!!Ouch Which is not a bad idea but it was for CGians...!!!Gopi (well I too call him Gopi just like Shukla Jii...,,don't assume we are of same ages...LOL) would have given it himself if he wanted to but he know how CG is thats why he send to them...

Waiting eagerly for Friday...!!!WinkWinkWink
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu1101

I dont think so they an do anything sensible without a proper investment advisor like me.. Wink Wink Its actually very simple for them... Go to monu..give her the money and then forget about it.. Confused LOL LOL
hahahahhaha......monus dont forget us when u get the chq....LOLWink
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by born-leader

I do feel strongly that "money can bring happiness." They have got 3 crores after all and they can do everything of their wish...!!! Idea of building a super store was not bad it can have the shops of Rasik..,Rangeela..,Sukha...,Ratiram and next to it there should be parlour for Rose..., so that when women come for shopping they can beautify themselves too...LOLLOLLOL Not seen any doctor in CG...They should open the clinic and ofcourse a beautiful park is must...!!! Mushi's dad can also xtend his shop.....!!! (I wonder none do desk job in CG except Niresh or does he too have a shop...!!!Ermm ) There are many ways to use this money rather than "fighting over it."

Except all these uses...I know CGians will end  up in giving the money in some kinda charity...!!!Ouch Which is not a bad idea but it was for CGians...!!!Gopi (well I too call him Gopi just like Shukla Jii...,,don't assume we are of same ages...LOL) would have given it himself if he wanted to but he know how CG is thats why he send to them...

Waiting eagerly for Friday...!!!WinkWinkWink
wah wah wah..why dont u go there n solve their prob.....heheheh......haan, i dont think the money will to cg or any of them....lets see what happens...sandeep might just hand the chq to them n say take it.....its causing turmoil in or society.....Wink
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
My 1st reaction to this 3crore live update was - what? they got 3 crore, does that mean they wont be middleclass anymore? is the show ending?

.. I was just in a very panicky mood then.. Tongue was i thinking abt 3 crores each or something? Ermm
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
even i thought so..u know when sukka said we can change the whole mohalla etc...so i thought does this mean they are moving to cheaper looking gaudy sets? or does this mean everyone gets rich and show winds up? or all fight and go their seperate ways.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 08 May 2008 at 11:52pm

Go to top