Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 58 (Page 89)

Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
yep i luved 2day's episode wth all teh comedy between AR N atul.i can't wait till 2marrow seein armi wth purple hairLOL

mahandra IF-Rockerz
mahandra
mahandra

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
LOL ya me too... LOL i never really thot this wud b the reason 4 armu's purple...n blown up hair(sbs)u know LOL ..i thot it must b his STYLE LOL LOL
Sneak. Groupbie
Sneak.
Sneak.

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

It's raining outside in Sanjivani. All the interns are stuck inside. Suddently the light goes away. All the lovebirds grab onto each other. Ridhimaa tries to find Armaan but can't find him. She decides to look for him in the dark, something she hates the most.. She keeps praying " Oh god, pleaseee make it light" just then someone is following her. She stops in her footsteps. " Kaun Hai?" No response. Now she is dead scared and tears are coming down her eyes.. " Armaan, Armaan" she keeps screaming just then a hand approaches her.. " Riddhima" " Armaan" " Nahin Riddhima, Mein. Doc, I am back" Ridz realizes who it is and tries to run from there. Just then she goes outside. It's raining wildly outside, but one man does not seem to care. " Armaan" He turns around to see her frantically approaching him. He looks at her all confused.. " Armaan" " Riddhima, what happned? " Woh" " What?" Before he could ask more, she embraced him into a tight hug.. Armaan unsure of what to do. Suddenly, he allows his feelings to emerge and holds her tightly while more rain flings down.. He then realizes and lets her go. Just then the interns rush outside with Paddy and Shaks in a co. She grabs his hand. Shasks is shocked and looks at Paddy who is smiling. All the interns are shocked except Rahul.  " Armaan, don't leave me" " Armaan, I want to tell you something.. Mein.. Mein.. Mein Tumse Pyar Karte Hoon. Hamesha se. Pehli baar Jab hum Mile , tab se mein tum pe Fida thee, Mujhse Hamesha tumse pyar tha. I love you Armaan. I truly love you Armaan. Never leave me, or I won't be able to live" Armaan turns aroud and is shocked.. * Asnmaani plays in the bg* Shaks is shocked. Armaan embrases Riddhima in a tight hug...

OMGG...Yaarr i love it...its just superb..only i wish this would actually happeenn!!!

Xx gr8 thinking..x

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Ok guys, no clue why the thread was closed, continue discussion here.. Embarrassed
lavenderskies IF-Sizzlerz
lavenderskies
lavenderskies

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hi everyone Embarrassed how was todays epi?
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
^ too [email protected]

The best part about today's episode was Armaan's smiles.. AHH his dimples were sooooooooooooooooooooooo cutee.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
lavenderskies IF-Sizzlerz
lavenderskies
lavenderskies

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hi jeenu Big smile i liked todays epi too. But it is so confusing. I think armaan don't know the real intentions of why ridz is doing this and armaan is thinking that ridz wants to prove him looser in front of everyone. I m totally confused. He was lil mean today but looked sho cute Embarrassed
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Really disappointed with today's episode Ouch

Where has Armu's love gone to?? Cry

Go to top