Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If I May... I’d Like To Say Something.... (Page 9)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
@Tammy: LOL LOL I'm sure she won't scare so easy...you're a brave girl, aren't you Fahima? Wink LOL You've managed to come this far...and like Tammy says, it's a long road ahead...we've been at this for quite a few months ourselves LOL LOL

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mosammad

Originally posted by fahimataq

Anu di- Stop making it sound like she joined a cult or turned into those emo wrist slitters. Bechari, she'll be scared. LOL

Noo this is wht im doin! LOL

No you are not!LOL

Yeaaaa LOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Ok guys...Fahima, Tammy...let's not start having a little spammy convo here Embarrassed ...let's stick to the topic, shall we? Wink
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

@Tammy: LOL LOL I'm sure she won't scare so easy...you're a brave girl, aren't you Fahima? Wink LOL You've managed to come this far...and like Tammy says, it's a long road ahead...we've been at this for quite a few months ourselves LOL LOL

Anu as long as I hav back upLOLwt r we in ? war of the worlds or sumthing?LOL

Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
But on a rather serious note, I think there should be a system that when someone reports us, we get to know the reason why. Just to see if it is justified, and if not, I think we can fight for ourselves. LOL

Back to chitchat: War of the Worlds? That reminds me of Tom Cruise and his Oprah couch incident. Okay Im not going to talk about this anymoreLOLLOL

Edited by Mosammad - 04 May 2008 at 5:52pm
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Ok guys...Fahima, Tammy...let's not start having a little spammy convo here Embarrassed ...let's stick to the topic, shall we? Wink

Yea u r right Anu. I hope v get a discussion thread or critic thread or sumthing cos i c soooo much stuff here jus 2 do wid ff's and heavens nd gd knows wt. id like to hav sum healthy discussions also. Wink

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
just observe the difference between the posts in this topic and compare it to many of the posts in other topics...you will see a direct and indirect difference...besides the topics being discussed, but the tone and choice of words. Embarrassed
   it seems like more of a discussion here then any of the other posts...and I agree Sunita things do turn into either bashing or offensive posts from both sides...so it's not like any side is being pinpointed or even targetted...I don't think anyone should feel that way on such a fair forum. Smile
   Anu, I wasn't targetting you..I was just saying that a majority from both perspectives need to learn to agree to disagree...it may be the only road to two separate ongoing topics. Smile
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

But on a rather serious note, I think there should be a system that when someone reports us, we get to know the reason why. Just to see if it is justified, and if not, I think we can fight for ourselves. LOL

u funyy!! fight! u mean DIScuss/argue!! btw u called mosammed? (if u dnt mind me askin)

Go to top