Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If I May... I’d Like To Say Something.... (Page 21)

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thnx Sunita! Big smile

nd a big thnk u to NaVy1985, if u didnt post this, the idea wouldnt hav been taken into consideration! Big smile

toli Goldie
toli
toli

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ok I am usually a silent reader and sometimes do post when thetopic i want to post on is not trashed or closed before i get to it .

I think u have a valid point here Tahsa, Call me biased If you want but dont u think they have enough posts to Appreciate the show and go all goo goo gaga over it, Anyone who needs proof is just need to take alook at the forum . But for people who loved the show and cannot take it that the show they once loved has taken a turn for the worse(again my opinionand not trying to force it on anyone) dont u think they have a right to vent atleast.

And about seperate threads i dont think it will work , I say the moderators should atleast let each side state thier opinion and we are not here for a win or anything just critizise the show to make it better.I dont see anything wrong with it.

Just like someone has mentioned above itz a forum not fan club.

Lydia Smile

PS I am glad i got to post atleast on this thread Wink sorry for the mistakes

Edited by toli - 05 May 2008 at 10:18am
-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Excellent idea!
cant wait for that to happen
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Alright then, since I was going 'off topic' in my previous posts and they were so kindly deleted, is it within the rules for me to ask if I'm allowed to post something about my disappointment with today's episode?? Cuz I do see a lot of posts about that right now Embarrassed Or am I not supposed to open my mouth at all till the the critics thread is confirmed or not...I hope this is a valid question Embarrassed ...but I won't be surprised if this is deleted as well Smile
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
The separate topics people are making regarding the episode, should really be posted in the Weekly Discussion Thread, not as an individual post. Often, members make these posts merely to either draw attention to their own views or increase their post count. Steps are being taken to resolve these issues and we kindly request your patience while we do so. As we've said before, it's very difficult to screen every single post that gets created on a daily basis.
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

To begin am joining in pretty late in the fray but wanted to add my 2 cents worth.  Just cudnt resist it sorry.  No offense to anyone of course.  No intent to bash or whatever.

Originally posted by dmg_sonia

To be frank...criticism to an extend is good, when it goes over board its bad...as said everything to a limit is fine...but some people fail to understand this, they find looks in every scene, every character, every creative decision...all the topics which got closed had mostly criticism only nothing else...if u know how to criticize any serial u should learn to appreciate it too...but those topics were almost filled with only criticism . It is not true that we only criticize, when creatives have done good we have praised them to the skies.  speaks volumes doesnt it that nowadays you seem more criticism and less praise.  Isnt it an indicator as which way the show is headed?? and dont they need to know it so that they can retract and avoid disaster before it is too late???? We love the show and are desperately trying to stay and be able to watch it hence all this.  I wudnt bother to log on or write a line in Annu ki ho gayee wah bhai wah cos dont care if it is on or goes off air cos with due respects never watched the serial and am not affected by it (Just an example have nothing against the serial, never seen it)

tell me one thing how would they must be feeling if they must have read soo many criticism... and come on the creatives r also human being how can u guys expect from them to make a perfect serial, make no mistake, just do everything perfect...y do u guys forget it, they cant make perfect serial...((we dont want perfection, but some logic, some basic sense. Well they are in a field where they will be subject to lots of criticism if ppl dont like what they dish out and am sure they will take in in their stride and if they are smart will incorporate and learn from it.  Cos ultimately end of the day, they are there cos ppl like us watch the show and like it)) it is their job to deliver a good serial and good episodes with consistency and continuity and sense))  we have been pretty lenient and overlooked enough and given lots of margin to em.  I dont think personally the place where I work, I would have been allowed to get away with shoddy work for such a long period of time!!))like we make mistakes they too can make some mistakes, take some wrong decision but we here start criticize them soo badly at their tiny mistake also n at their biggest mistake also... all we know is find their smallest and biggest mistake...finding mistake isn't wrong...but yea pointing it out in a better way plus not making a issue out of it is very important ((my dear if they dont get it when we point out mildly and politely then we have a right to make an issue cos at the end of the day we invest so much time,money, and emotions in the serial and make it work for them.!)

and u know wat no one is perfect, that's wat DMG Creative r showing...if u think properly every character of DMG serial has some good quality and some bad...they r definitely not like saas-bahu serial where a bunch of characters r perfect who never make any mistake while another bunch people r people who only do wrong stuff...the best thing DMG creative r showing is grey shades character unlike vamp and perfect lead actors which we all fail to appreciate. Actually we do appreciate that they are different and they were more realistic and they showed people as normal and all that that is what got us all hooked to this serial and we want them to continue being like that and not go off track.  We love this serial so much and are sorely disappointed with the way it is being spoilt and hence all this outpour of anguish and efforts at trying to get it back to its original standards!!

i stand by it always DMG is the best show currently showing on indian channels they creatives r doing gr8 jobs...as their r humans after all i tend to sometime forget their small mistakes which other people like to make issue
It is the best show and we want it to remain the best, a sort of benchmark and hence see basically we are both on the same side of the fence just that the way we express ourselves is different and in my humble opinion just like you have a right to express your opinion, everyone has a right to express what they feel and if it is critical doesnt mean it shudnt get space here in the forum.  We cant always say good things about it, no one can force one to say good things about it always.  Peoples tastes are different and they have a right to express what they feel within limits and it is sad some people feel that if you dont have anything good to say about this serial keep away from IF or the topic and then the very next response is if you dont like it pls dont watch it.  Hello, there is something called personal choice.  This is a forum not a fan club.  The very ppl who say dont bash, have in my personal experience vented and bashed after wht they personally deem a bad episode.

All in all IF is not for a chosen few and there is no guideline anywhere thta ppl shud only talk good about the show or praise it and no criticism will be tolerated.

Sorry for a long post, but wanted to express myself.  As far as I know India is a democracy and we have the right to express and I have done it using fairly decent language without making any personal comments or targetting anyone, within limits of my sense of decency.  I feel sad when i read posts like dont see the serial if you dont like it and dont post here if you dont like what you read.  I think always that tolerance and respect for others beliefs has always lead to the progression of the human civilization.

premdewaani IF-Dazzler
premdewaani
premdewaani

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

First of all, excellent post Tasha.. Clap Clap Clap

Though I'm a silent reader but couldn't resist to chip in my thoughts too on this matter. Great suggestion. But I don't know how well it's gonna go. We have different age group of people with different opinions in this forums so there's bound to be some disagreements. and that's normal. But we should respect each-other opinions. people shouldn't take this so seriously because at the end of the day, it's only a TV show.

I became a huge fan of DMG & AR when the serial started. I still like it because it's way better than all the shows that are on television right now. but it doesn't mean that I can't criticize or say something about the story line. begin with, I'm highly disappointed to see how the story is progressing right now. but, I can't say it's going great... see, the problem starts, when people become over possessive about something. they are not willing to listen anything against their favorite stars and that's where the problem lies.

I so used to love knotty knukkad. It was filled with fun & humor and also discussions were awesome..

Anyways, coming back to the post I think criticism is good because it's makes you do better & better each time. I'm open to that and it can be done in a decent manner. People made some good valid points here and I agree to those..

that's just my thoughts..Smile

Ruchi

Edited by premdewaani - 05 May 2008 at 2:46pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Gina: Hug and Clap Clap Clap for the wonderful logical arguments that you've put forth!

Go to top