Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If I May... I’d Like To Say Something.... (Page 19)

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I agree tht DMG is one of the very good and different shows. As far as having bad and good qualities, it is fine but changing the character is difficult to digest.

jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Woah......kudos to Tashu for this suggestion.......(Hope i got ur name rite)

Coming to the main point here......well i feel a seperate thread would be appreciated......i have been a witness to past two days where certain threads were closed......though i wasnt a part of the respective discussions going on in those threads.....i will not demean them by saying they were bashing.......those who were in it are quite responsible enough to not know the difference.....they r NOT fools of any order to waste their time just bashing.......i agree all they want is to constructively criticize ......and theres no issue with that.... my only problem would be when this criticism goes overboard......mind u i am NOT against these people at all......in fact u will find me amongst u all some other time too.......my only humble request is please dont go overboard......u see appreciation going to sky high never hurts but only encourages......same cannot be said about criticism rite?????

Trust me i dont intend to hurt anyone.....criticism in good taste is always a welcome......and i do applaud u for taking so much time and putting forth ur opinion.......kudos to them for it.......

I just wanted to put my two cents here.....as long as it doesnt cross limits i dont think nyone should have issues with it.......sorry if i hurt anyone if at all.....
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
To my fellow brave KKians: Guys as you can see, these are very heavenly ideas that are beyond our understanding, cuz apparently hum logon ko Bashing ka B aur Criticism ka C to samajh mein hi nahin aata, right?? We only know how to find fault with everyyyyyyything Ermm which roughly translates to, 'why don't you just sit there and talk about how 'hawt' Armaan is, huh or how AR/KS are the greatest couple ever??'

*sigh* If only I wasn't so 'clueless'Cry

@Kanu: Hug Hug
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Well said Anu exactly my point too.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@Fahima: And the funniest part is that I'm not even exaggerating! LOL This is verbatim how certain members of this forum actually post! Wacko LOL LOL
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i no i no!! LOL
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and fahimaaaaaaaaaaaaa

heavenly thoughts and words that elude us no doubt! but in spite of that and our earthly mundane nature, do we not deserve our space???
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Aaaaarrrrrtttttiiiiiii, my dear, the space is already packed with OMG, ooohhs, aaahhhhs LOL

Go to top