Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If I May... I’d Like To Say Something.... (Page 18)

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Nice Suggestions Tasha, I think if this is taken through it will cause less arugments between members, as they can disucss negative points of the show in one thread, and postive in another..Although if this happens, it will have extra threads to be made sticky/annoucment, Unless they are kept as normal topics..Yet again some members will continue to open their own topics up to discuss the good/bad points..
But a Nice Suggestion Indeed Clap

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
To be frank...criticism to an extend is good, when it goes over board its bad...as said everything to a limit is fine...but some people fail to understand this, they find looks in every scene, every character, every creative decision...all the topics which got closed had mostly criticism only nothing else...if u know how to criticize any serial u should learn to appreciate it too...but those topics were almost filled with only criticism

tell me one thing how would they must be feeling if they must have read soo many criticism... and come on the creatives r also human being how can u guys expect from them to make a perfect serial, make no mistake, just do everything perfect...y do u guys forget it, they cant make perfect serial...like we make mistakes they too can make some mistakes, take some wrong decision but we here start criticize them soo badly at their tiny mistake also n at their biggest mistake also... all we know is find their smallest and biggest mistake...finding mistake isn't wrong...but yea pointing it out in a better way plus not making a issue out of it is very important

and u know wat no one is perfect, that's wat DMG Creative r showing...if u think properly every character of DMG serial has some good quality and some bad...they r definitely not like saas-bahu serial where a bunch of characters r perfect who never make any mistake while another bunch people r people who only do wrong stuff...the best thing DMG creative r showing is grey shades character unlike vamp and perfect lead actors which we all fail to appreciate

i stand by it always DMG is the best show currently showing on indian channels they creatives r doing gr8 jobs...as their r humans after all i tend to sometime forget their small mistakes which other people like to make issue

Edited by dmg_sonia - 05 May 2008 at 4:43am
Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

@ Mosammad---keep trying! LOL Wink

call me tammyLOL
sheena_12 IF-Rockerz
sheena_12
sheena_12

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
very well said Clap
xcellent thought
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

To be frank...criticism to an extend is good, when it goes over board its bad...as said everything to a limit is fine...but some people fail to understand this, they find looks in every scene, every character, every creative decision...all the topics which got closed had mostly criticism only nothing else...if u know how to criticize any serial u should learn to appreciate it too.,Please read the posts which was posted by some of us , example Directorial touches.we have appreciated them in every way..but those topics were almost filled with only criticism

tell me one thing how would they must be feeling if they must have read soo many criticism... and come on the creatives r also human being how can u guys expect from them to make a perfect serial,No, we don't want perfection,only sensible tracks. make no mistake, just do everything perfect...y do u guys forget it, they cant make perfect serial...like we make mistakes they too can make some mistakes, take some wrong decision but we here start criticize them soo badly at their tiny mistake also n at their biggest mistake also... all we know is find their smallest and biggest mistake...finding mistake isn't wrong...but yea pointing it out in a better way plus not making a issue out of it is very important .Too much of anything is bad, if they are always being told whatever they are doing is rt,and  not giving a chance to know their  blunders which is being stretched from Patiala fiasco...till date...then they wld continue with the foolishness.

and u know wat no one is perfect, that's wat DMG Creative r showing...if u think properly every character of DMG serial has some good quality and some bad...they r definitely not like saas-bahu serial where a bunch of characters r perfect who never make any mistake while another bunch people r people who only do wrong stuff...the best thing DMG creative r showing is grey shades character unlike vamp and perfect lead actors which we all fail to appreciate

i stand by it always DMG is the best show currently showing on indian channels they creatives r doing gr8 jobs...as their r humans after all i tend to sometime forget their small mistakes which other people like to make issue No issues, swetheart just diffrt POV's....but then we Love DMG too...especially the Purana wala DMG.
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
dmg_sonia could you please explain crticism to an extent to me? what is the extent? and most of us who are currenly dissatisfied have praised the creatives to the skies when they deserved to be. our intentions are not to hurt the creatives at all. every week these past two months when AR had broken up, there were a million posts on the forum calling the creatives names, bashing them high and low. would those posts not have hurt them? why then is it only some people's dissatisfaction that is singled out as being hurtful to whoever concerned. i never saw any one of those posts being closed because they were hurtful to or bashing the creatives.

our purpose is not to hurt anyone or to unnecessarily find fault. but a discussion forum mandates that the good and bad are taken in the right spirit. unfortunately every post of ours has gone in the direction of a healthy discussion till an inflammatory post from someone else that deliberately seeks a volatile disagreement, and obviously the moderators do not want that kind of negativity around.

what we are suggesting here is in fact that if there is a separate post that permits healthy criticism, then those that are die hard fans and are sure to be hurt, can possibly avoid the post, knowing what it will contain!

of course a permissible level of criticism has to be pre-determined so that nobody goes overboard and as all of us here on the DMG forum are intelligent people i am sure we can arrive at a consensus as to what is acceptable and what is not.

Edited by vaarti - 05 May 2008 at 6:12am
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
dmg_sonia, it was not just criticism, even the appreciated parts were discussed and every1 was able to present their opinion on any character change, scene and track. The holi track was appreciated. Not everything in the thread was jus criticised. I witnessed this myself.
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
The criticism was not meant to make the serial 'perfect' because at the end of the day it is only a show. We are not asking the creatives to change everything, we were discussing points we like and points we dont like. Im sure even the creatives would appreciate sum criticism. A serial isnt made to only be accepted wholly, there are bad and good points, isnt there?

Go to top