Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks alot for the post that means alot to all of us, your idea are rocking 👏

Maleka/Love Ammy
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hopefully us mundane earthly beings WILL get a chance to exist despite the ummm...other wordly pressures 😉 😆 😆

😆😆

Hope we won't have to go into hiding..And our fingers won't start to corrode for lack of writing/posting .

btw Navy, did I mention earlier? I like you already..😊

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@kanu...Thanks for supporting.And yes we just need some respect & acceptance for our POV.Even if not accepted then just tolerate.Aren't we tolerating??? 😉 😉
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay guys, can we please settle this issue in peace!!! I would like to request everyone to please forget about the past and look forward to a fresh start as there is always a new beginning. You don't have to agree with every individual in this forum but that can be expressed in a pleasing manner…

P.S: No more discussions on what happened in the past, lets stick to the current topic. If we see any posts further not related to the current issue, they will be trashed immediately without any notice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me or Trina.

Thank you,
DMG Dev Team
Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago
fahimataq thumbnail
Thnx for your post Sunita 👏 but is anything happening bout the new thread?
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Fahima, yes.. Something will be done by today and I am positive about the idea being implemented...
fahimataq thumbnail
Thnx Sunita! 😃

nd a big thnk u to NaVy1985, if u didnt post this, the idea wouldnt hav been taken into consideration! 😃
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok I am usually a silent reader and sometimes do post when thetopic i want to post on is not trashed or closed before i get to it .

I think u have a valid point here Tahsa, Call me biased If you want but dont u think they have enough posts to Appreciate the show and go all goo goo gaga over it, Anyone who needs proof is just need to take alook at the forum . But for people who loved the show and cannot take it that the show they once loved has taken a turn for the worse(again my opinionand not trying to force it on anyone) dont u think they have a right to vent atleast.

And about seperate threads i dont think it will work , I say the moderators should atleast let each side state thier opinion and we are not here for a win or anything just critizise the show to make it better.I dont see anything wrong with it.

Just like someone has mentioned above itz a forum not fan club.

Lydia 😊

PS I am glad i got to post atleast on this thread 😉 sorry for the mistakes Edited by toli - 15 years ago
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent idea!
cant wait for that to happen
AreYaar thumbnail
Alright then, since I was going 'off topic' in my previous posts and they were so kindly deleted, is it within the rules for me to ask if I'm allowed to post something about my disappointment with today's episode?? Cuz I do see a lot of posts about that right now 😳 Or am I not supposed to open my mouth at all till the the critics thread is confirmed or not...I hope this is a valid question 😳 ...but I won't be surprised if this is deleted as well 😊