Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If I May... I’d Like To Say Something.... (Page 16)

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged

hey tashu!!!how r you yaar!?

wow great suggestion...we'll be discussing it here thank uuuBig smile

weltmeister Senior Member
weltmeister
weltmeister

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
We criticise because we care...if one is doing something wrong and nobody is arround to criticise then its a bad place to be in..it simply means no one cares!!
I know the bunch of people who are up in arms against the illogical turn of events in the show..I also know these were the same people we stood up and applauded the creatives for some great moments in the show..its only fair that now when they feel the show is loosing its former charm they standup and criticise the creatives for it...and till now I havent come across one person of this gang who might have made baseless criticism,they back it with proper reasoning as well.I dont know how this 2 separate threads will function..but personally I believe there wouldnt be a need to form separate threads if we realise a basic thing that everyone is entitled to have a opinion and its not personal..plus if I get a bit philosopical here..Internet itself is the manifestation of the centuries old hidden desire of humankind to comminicate with fellow human beings..the urge to have a conversation ..and it has to be only encouraged(Thanks to Stephen R Covey for this insight).
As far as the show goes..I hear that the concerned people of the show visit these kind of forums..how true I am not sure..but definitely there needs to be a place where they can get feedback from fans...positive or negative...it will only help them improve things.
Because the only way the creatives can measure their work is thru fan feedback...and to put it in engineering terms..What gets measured..also gets improved.

Edited by weltmeister - 05 May 2008 at 1:36am
aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaarti

kanu...thats what am asking and its a genuine query. i got your point di what do you propose we should do? because everytime we open a topic and the dsicussion is going really well, we are reported to the mods and even without our forum mods knowledge, the post is closed...how do we discuss what we feel! give us an idea please! am game for anything that will restore peace on this forum.nowhere is it said that only if you like characters/storylines can you be here right? actually i can understand the frustation you go through. it has happened to me as well. topics getting closed without even given a chance to have other's opinion .
in a matter of months , i have seen changes onthe forum.  its not the same as it used to be .

there are separate apprecation threads for characters, where people who love them can stay and gush all they want. others too need similar rights of expression.exactly , i raised it too but without anything fruitful coming  up.if i start on this im sure i wil be giving a warning . coz thats one issue that upsets me.

I think we can have only one thread "appreciation/ disappointment" as we might have something to appreciate in one episode and disappointment in another section.
and some rules can be laid down like you shud respect others opinions.
if one member has a opinion,other mightbe just opposite .
and if we say that by creating two thread we can stop fights its not gonna happen.
coz those who love to pick fights ,banning their account be helpful,they can make a new account and fight again.

we really miss your creative way of discussing things .

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by weltmeister

We criticise because we care...if one is doing something wrong and nobody is arround to criticise then its a bad place to be in..it simply means no one cares!!
I know the bunch of people who are up in arms against the illogical turn of events in the show..I also know these were the same people we stood up and applauded the creatives for some great moments in the show..its only fair that now when they feel the show is loosing its former charm they standup and criticise the creatives for it...and till now I havent come across one person of this gang who might have made baseless criticism,they back it with proper reasoning as well.I dont know how this 2 separate threads will function..but personally I believe there wouldnt be a need to form separate threads if we realise a basic thing that everyone is entitled to have a opinion and its not personal..plus if I get a bit philosopical here..Internet itself is the manifestation of the centuries old hidden desire of humankind to comminicate with fellow human beings..the urge to have a conversation ..and it has to be only encouraged(Thanks to Stephen R Covey for this insight).
As far as the show goes..I hear that the concerned people of the show visit these kind of forums..how true I am not sure..but definitely there needs to be a place where they can get feedback from fans...positive or negative...it will only help them improve things.
Because the only way the creatives can measure their work is thru fan feedback...and to put it in engineering terms..What gets measured..also gets improved.

yeah we can have one thread in which we can have both appreciationsa nd disappointments as well
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
kanu...am all game for a common thread if fans don't come after us with hatchets to slit our throats every time we express our disappointment! why do you think some of us have disappeared almost for good from the forum? those who pick fights have higher connections which we unfortunately do not! so getting banned is not a scare for them!

anagha...precisely, if we can have a directorial touches post eulogising the creatives when the going waas good, why not a similar space when we feel they need to pick up the slack???

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kanu*

i agree di that we all might have different opinions !!
but i think we need to settle this with respecting each others opinions .
its time we need to act mature .
coz i have seen consequences of this on kyunki forum.
its split between two groups and those ppl dont even talk normally on the forum.
like one group doesnt talk to the other.

im not offending the suggestion completely.
all i want is best in favour of the forum.

and believe me or not we already had a big loss , as we have lost you ppls valuable posts and discussions .

this is like a family to me , im very much attached emotionally to the forum .
even at time i come for the forum not for the show ,coz i love to be around .

kinna sona bolde ho tussi Kanu ji...I lowe it and now reading your thoughts makes me look at the situation in a different perspective...I agree to some extent...maybe if rules are established then things can work out...and yeah I agree two threads can separate...but that also depends how both are managed...if they are just bashing each other then it won't work..but if they are participating in a mature manner and only discussing the show and anything directly related to the show, besides the actors and the posters then it should be fine no?  

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaarti

kanu...am all game for a common thread if fans don't come after us with hatchets to slit our throats every time we express our disappointment! why do you think some of us have disappeared almost for good from the forum? i know the reasons di ,anyone wud do so . those who pick fights have higher connections which we unfortunately do not! so getting banned is not a scare for them! exactly , the connections with higher authorities.There are so many issues with forum now that if we start discussing,im sure i will be banned or atleast warning level raised.
one thing that i hate is politics, we are here to enjoy why dont ppl leave politics for ploticians ,why bring it in something thats entertaining

anagha...precisely, if we can have a directorial touches post eulogising the creatives when the going waas good, why not a similar space when we feel they need to pick up the slack??? sure we need to but looks like no one has time from discussing how hot armaan looks , all we see is drooling over the macho man and no real disucission topics comin up.

exactly
aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by *Kanu*

i agree di that we all might have different opinions !!
but i think we need to settle this with respecting each others opinions .
its time we need to act mature .
coz i have seen consequences of this on kyunki forum.
its split between two groups and those ppl dont even talk normally on the forum.
like one group doesnt talk to the other.

im not offending the suggestion completely.
all i want is best in favour of the forum.

and believe me or not we already had a big loss , as we have lost you ppls valuable posts and discussions .

this is like a family to me , im very much attached emotionally to the forum .
even at time i come for the forum not for the show ,coz i love to be around .

kinna sona bolde ho tussi Kanu ji...I lowe it and now reading your thoughts makes me look at the situation in a different perspective...I agree to some extent...maybe if rules are established then things can work out...and yeah I agree two threads can separate...but that also depends how both are managed...if they are just bashing each other then it won't work..but if they are participating in a mature manner and only discussing the show and anything directly related to the show, besides the actors and the posters then it should be fine no?  

its easier when said, the reason im scared is , i have seen this happening on kyunki forum, the more rules you put forward, the more they are violated.
and i have seen discussions heating up and members bashing members coz at the end of the day its a members thinking.

Go to top