Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If I May... I’d Like To Say Something.... (Page 11)

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I like your suggestions and I hope they're taken into consideration

Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Well you know, when the mods close a topic, they do mention the reason why. So the topic starter could just see that. But I hate it if instead of just being closed, the topic is trashed. Ouch

Edited by Mosammad - 04 May 2008 at 5:59pm
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
True Tammy and after all tht typing.....
Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Exactly, it feels as if all ur opinions never even existed...because in seconds, they're ghayab. Ouch Plus, your post quantity goes down LOL
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Agree with u. gna go nw tho ill join l8r if its still (active)! bye nd tc.
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Ok I'm going off topic here…but just can't resist, pardon me…

My dear friend, Sunita..

About the topic initiated earlier by me I agree, it was not needed. But like some have assumed it to aim at ridiculing, making fun of or degrading other fans, that was not my intention. I wasn't the initiator of the first two topics, so maybe I shouldn't be taking their deletion personally but just try to imagine my disappointment and frustration, when after the vanishing act of the first topic, I couldn't find the place where I had wasted piece of the mind and time, had a lot of fun and made some pals. And not only I but a lot of others had put their efforts too.

This frustration increased with the closing of the second topic. It is not my place to give you suggestions on how to moderate and stuff, but I don't find it fair that one topic gets deleted without a warning and the other one gets closed in the same manner. As far as my opinion is concerned those who had put their efforts were entitled to an explanation.

Ok I don't know why the first two topics met with the fate they did, but just so we're clear, the third topic was only a drastic step to vent my frustration in the form of humour for the deletion of the topics I had grown close to. I apologize for the way it all turned out to be but you know in some cases rebellion comes after suppression, and that's what that was…I agree, it did get carried away afterwards but it was never my intention to trick anyone. It was just an attempt at humour and sounding regular and normal which obviously is not everybody's kind of humour..I apologize again if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Peace!
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Ok I'm going off topic here…but just can't resist, pardon me…

My dear friend, Sunita..

About the topic initiated earlier by me I agree, it was not needed. But like some have assumed it to aim at ridiculing, making fun of or degrading other fans, that was not my intention. I wasn't the initiator of the first two topics, so maybe I shouldn't be taking their deletion personally but just try to imagine my disappointment and frustration, when after the vanishing act of the first topic, I couldn't find the place where I had wasted piece of the mind and time, had a lot of fun and made some pals. And not only I but a lot of others had put their efforts too.

This frustration increased with the closing of the second topic. It is not my place to give you suggestions on how to moderate and stuff, but I don't find it fair that one topic gets deleted without a warning and the other one gets closed in the same manner. As far as my opinion is concerned those who had put their efforts were entitled to an explanation.

Ok I don't know why the first two topics met with the fate they did, but just so we're clear, the third topic was only a drastic step to vent my frustration in the form of humour for the deletion of the topics I had grown close to. I apologize for the way it all turned out to be but you know in some cases rebellion comes after suppression, and that's what that was…I agree, it did get carried away afterwards but it was never my intention to trick anyone. It was just an attempt at humour and sounding regular and normal which obviously is not everybody's kind of humour..I apologize again if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Peace!

I was gna go but i so agree with my peace of mind went into tht too and i was too frustrated. Nd yh i made pals with u sarah!

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
@Sarah: Hug Hug Hug I agree completely...that topic was not meant to ridicule anyone...we were all just venting at the extremely unfair treatment meted out to us...and although it may not be the right way to go about it...we found ourselves at a loss of what to do when the posts where we are discussing in a more serious manner were locked or trashed.

Yes, it got a little of hand, but as Sarah said, none of us intended to hurt anyone's feelings.

Go to top