Advice Corner

What do you do when you feel lonely?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Simran*

i m absolutely like her she should take classes or study.. whtever interest she has in tht way she can divert her mind... i also just hv 1 friend i fel very lonely no one tlks to me but still i do sumthing or the other.. the best way is tht she shld study and take classes it will help her ..

Yes.. she is keeping herself busy with many things.. For past few yrs she is doing many activities and was trying to interact with everyone... But again loneliness has become part of her.. Somehow now she has also accepted this as part of her life... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you do when you feel lonely?? (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
is she close to her mom or any other person in fmly.. hmm otherwise the best thing for her she should go abroad and do courses as this will divert her mind and she ll be confident.. can u tell me her age, wht she does then we can guide her further...her few interests..

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
hmm i guess u mean that she insn't rly social??
well invite her over for a sleepover or something n just talk n have fun...
hang out with her alot, visit her, call her, do something together that she enjoys.. just make sure shes having fun since it seems like she hasn't had alot of it in her life..

oh and one more thing.. make her watch jab we met lol seriously.. she might just learn something from geet Big smile

Edited by -Pinky- - 05 May 2008 at 3:48pm

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

hmm i guess u mean that she insn't rly social??
well invite her over for a sleepover or something n just talk n have fun...
hang out with her alot, visit her, call her, do something together that she enjoys.. just make sure shes having fun since it seems like she hasn't had alot of it in her life..

oh and one more thing.. make her watch jab we met lol seriously.. she might just learn something from geet Big smile

LOL

Good one... Lets see if this works out Wink Then we can gv the title of inspirational movie to JWM LOL

*saakshi_fan*

IF-Dazzler

*saakshi_fan*

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

tell her to go for a nice long walk

after coming back she should go on the computer/laptop

by doing that u get to understand alot of things...and u see wuts going on the the society noeadays....

it diverts ur attention

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
well you can take her out often. Well, i was like that for a long time until i went to college about 4 yrs ago. Well, it tooked time i made friends slowly and slowly. Also, i made online friends which i tend to keep in touch with. For the past year, i started work so, i talked a lot with customers and then from there it shot off.
Now at uni, i know everyone my close male friend would give me the strangest look thinking how on Earth I know so many people. I go to him high school and college. Also, making many friends as you got a mouth so make use of it.
My advise is try and encourage her to talk loads and give her positive things about her talk and slowly she could hide her loniness.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top