What do you do when you feel lonely??

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok one known person of mine needs some advice..

The person is feeling very lonely these days.. She is unable to connect with people and is always staying calm in her own world.. Even if she tries talking to her friends, she is unable to and there is something which is stopping her from connecting with people... She is not interacting with anyone these days.. She is feeling too lonely and unable to come out of the darkness..

What do you advice for her?? What steps can she take to come out of these lonely days?? She is going through a lot of depression and all she does is shuts herself in a room and dont know what she does there...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like u r close to dat person....u try n tok 2 her...get d problem out of her if u can...n den i can sya wat 2 do
devilangel thumbnail
is this one of those times when you say " a known person" but actually mean yourself?
Either way, tell her to watch House or Grey's Anatomy...I'm not kidding, seriously.
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilangel

Either way, tell her to watch House or Grey's Anatomy...I'm not kidding, seriously.

Never watched it.. Could u plz be more specific... I wl ask her to do so..
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

looks like u r close to dat person....u try n tok 2 her...get d problem out of her if u can...n den i can sya wat 2 do

The problem is she has never enjoyed life and has always stayed calm.. Never been naughty or mingled with friends... Her childhood was equally lonely as it is now.. Now when she is trying to connect with people she is unable to.. Its not tat she does not have communication skills, wen it comes to interviews, public speaking, she is the best - but wen it comes to connecting with people, she is very weak in that... She tried making friends online, but now she is left with very few as she never maintained the relationship formed.. A total introvert I can say... Very reserved person.. She thought she wl stay this way the whole life, but now she is feeling very lonely..
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think u should encourage her to go on a vacation.

Maybe going out and see new places and people will make her get rid of her lonelyness

devilangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuradha

Never watched it.. Could u plz be more specific... I wl ask her to do so..

they're tv shows but you can watch them online. they're both medical shows but hilariously funny and awesome....she'll definitely have a good time watching them. Also tell her to watch Scrubs which is also a medical show but also hilarious. Watching tv shows make me feel better always.

You can watch them here: www.tvshack.net
*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m absolutely like her she should take classes or study.. whtever interest she has in tht way she can divert her mind... i also just hv 1 friend i fel very lonely no one tlks to me but still i do sumthing or the other.. the best way is tht she shld study and take classes it will help her ..
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Simran*

i m absolutely like her she should take classes or study.. whtever interest she has in tht way she can divert her mind... i also just hv 1 friend i fel very lonely no one tlks to me but still i do sumthing or the other.. the best way is tht she shld study and take classes it will help her ..

Yes.. she is keeping herself busy with many things.. For past few yrs she is doing many activities and was trying to interact with everyone... But again loneliness has become part of her.. Somehow now she has also accepted this as part of her life... 😊
*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is she close to her mom or any other person in fmly.. hmm otherwise the best thing for her she should go abroad and do courses as this will divert her mind and she ll be confident.. can u tell me her age, wht she does then we can guide her further...her few interests..