Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Weekly Episode Discussion: May 5th-9th 08 (Page 3)

-Pwincess- Groupbie
-Pwincess-
-Pwincess-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
heya is anyone doing todays update? Im dying to read it! Smile

mishty1033 IF-Dazzler
mishty1033
mishty1033

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i dont like this track it shows that armaan is insensitive all the sorrows the tears that he showed was it all fake........
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Today epi was good starting, but then i dont like the idea to show old Armu tricks and all.
Its making their relationship more worst.
Other interns seems side walk only.
Sorry but didnt like the idea of dragging the show.
I love AR alot, but expecting more logic in the show with the humour Big smile .

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 05 May 2008 at 7:41pm
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Munni ji....I agree completely....I don't think this new "twist" is really a twist and nor is it going to get them back together...and plus I think he only knows about her ghulami, but not about her plan with Bi...so maybe when he realizes that they can get back together...because if he knew the whole plan then wouldn't he want to be the "old" Armaan asap to get Ridz back?
Shweta
-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Today epi was good starting, but then i dont like the idea to show old Armu tricks and all.
Sorry but didnt like the idea of dragging the show.
I love AR alot, but expecting more logic in the show with the humour Big smile .

Muniza

exactly...liked that Atul had more scenes ...but wht is this with Armaan playing tricks... AR r popular for their nok-jhok and "tit for tat" still

the epi was way below my expectation...even the song....there was so much hype and the precap felt so promising

the only thing tht was unexpected was no1 coming after the song....i mean i had been guessing tht Keerti or Padma will turn up(i was sure Shashank ki baari kuch dino baad bada bomb phodne ki hogi)....in a way it was good they ended the whole song thing without much drama or scoldings.

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Muniza, I agree , the beginning was good then it deteriorated.

I def. don't like this insensitive armaan who kept laughing at ridz dancing for that number saying "touch me touch me , kiss me kiss me".

When will these senseless pranks and fights end? Confused
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Me too, I seriously think that creatives  need to do something new rather than turning one character look bad every week..the dance sequence, I enjoyed it but it would have been appropriate to have this somewhere outside...

Kabhi haan, kabhi naa with AR, so we better bank on RM or AA now..LOL

Yeah, they used body doubles for Rahul today...Its so unfair to side track the rest of the interns...Cry

Sorry but didnt like the idea of dragging the show. me too, If this continues I m sure quitting this show in few days/weeks/months..Embarrassed

nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

today's epic:- Dead

only consolation part is d dance & Ridz performance..ClapClap

rest all r fully faltoo & bakwass...I don't like d way dhy butchering armu's character.. as if d naughty, real , innocent armu lost 4 ever.. now d armu we can see is with some nasty flirt, making jokes of ridz feelings.. it's not good 4 every dhing.. Dead Angry 

wat's d use of dhis round....round track.. ?? same raga "nauk-jaunk"" how long viewers will survive with dhis track..Dead 

better if dhy don't hav any scope 4 AR dhn concentrate other characters.. rather dhn using same pranks time to time..Dead

I really admire Ridz & her efforts but also like wat Angee is said to her.. Stop dhis dumb drama... OuchDead we already seen enough ...Rahul looks so stun ...4 him dhis gesture of ridz is totelly out of words..Dead

Accepts dance dhr is nothing in d epic..Dead

Go to top