wow... i have just read the four parts
pls continue soon...

Yeah, continue soon!
iLuvU_1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I just read the whole thing.
It was pretty good.
Cont soon. XD

I just can't imagine ranbir crying. LOL!

Edited by iLuvU_1 - 15 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow fatima too good yaar
please update soon can't wait for the next part 👏
Kiran_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've just read the 4 parts
Their brilliant
And u have a awesome and original concept
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooooooon
anmol7 thumbnail
really nice!!!!! great job, continue soon!
darkness4ever thumbnail
did i say excellent??
well excellent!
keep it up
continue writing more and more... 👏
rainshine_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww
just read the whole ff
didnt catch it b4
but gr8 story
ranbir crying......kanya has to make him happier!!!
anywayz cont soon!
diya219 thumbnail
wow Fatima that was really cute.Kanya is such a sweetheart in this story.continue soon.i wanna know what happens next 😊
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok guyz here's the next part thanks for ur lovely response thank u soo muchhh

Part-5

Next day Ranbir was quite happy.He kept thinking abt the last night.He thinks aabt Kanya and thought she's so beautiful and caring she is so sweet.Ranbir was usually in Kanya thoughts he don't know what is happening to him is this love?.He cant say that this is love becoz he cant love someone he is married.The thought of marriage makes him very upset.But the night where Kanya came and console him.

Ranbir was getting ready for office.His wife came in his room.They don't even share the same room anymore.His wife saw tht Ranbir was different today.He was not tht quite he was wearing his new cool suit she was confused but she duznt care abt him anymore so she ignored it but she wants to know wat is on Ranbir's mind.

M:Ranbir y r u so happy today

R:Happy I m not happy do I look happy?

M:So ur not happy with me are you

R:Come on Mukti its not like that y r u asking such question

M:I know Ranbir I don't give you that much time but still we are husband wife

After hearing this there was a hope in Ranbir's heart that Mukti will realize her mistakes but he was wrong.

M:I mean we are husband wife in front of the people but we know tht we don't share tht relation anymore I just want to tell you that plz act like my husband in front of my friends

After hearing this Ranbir was sad again tears filled his eyes.He said I was so happy y did I even talk to her.Anyways I shud go to office and work.

In The Office:

Ranbir reached his office.He again head up to his room without looking at anyone.Kanya was standing there to greet him but he didn't stop.Kanya gets disappointed but she knows that Ranbir is not doing this on purpose so she went inti his cabin.

K:May I come in Sir

R:Yes come in
Ranbir didn't see who it was but of course he recognized her voice

K:So Sir last night was not that bad

Ranbir look at her and realized that it was Kanya.Ranbir is not understanding what she was saying but he said:

Ya it was good

K:Sir I think that you promised me something

Ranbir was crying and he totally forgot wat he promised Kanya then he remembered.

R:Oh ya I remember

K:Then y r u crying again

R:Well I m not crying I think there something in my eye btw I also told you something

K:Oh ya sorry Ranbir

R:Its ok but u know this is office if u wanna call me sir then its ok

Ranbir was smiling again.Whenever he was with Kanya he forgets about his sorrows and he just smiles

K:No need for that friends don't change remember

R:Well I have no friends so I don't know abt tht

K:Come on Ranbir don't say that u have me na

Ranbir and Kanya was now staring at each other they have an eye lock.Kanya just wanted to grab and kiss him but she was helpless.She really liked Ranbir he was not like other rich guys he was different.There's something abt her that pulls her to him.And Ranbir was feeling the same.He thought that y cant I love her she is just so perfect.Kanya was thinking his eyes are so deep I want to drown in them.

Suddenly they were hugging each other so tight.They both wanted to kiss each other but they both were afaraid of losing each other.Ranbir was holding Kanya like he never hugged her before like he knows are for so many years and is meeting her after a long time.Kanya was not into her senses.She was kissing his neck he was doing the same.They just closed their eyes and they were in each other's arm finally Kanya came to her senses and push Ranbir backwards they both were feeling awkward but still they were happy in their hearts.

Kanya was so happy today tht finally she met someone with whom she can share her feelings with.With whom she can tell all her problems with no hesitation.Ranbir was feeling light now.All the problems and tentions he use to have in pst months are gone in just a few moments tht he spent with Kanya.Kanya got a call from his house it was Harpal her younger brother.He said:

Mom is not feeling well she has fainted

Kanya was so shocked to hear this.She becme very upset so she went in Ranbir's room and said:I need leave

R:Why Kanya is everything ok?

K:Yes everything is fine.I need leave

The reason for taking leave is not only her mother.It was also tht she wants to stay away from Ranbir.She thinks that it was not right to fall in love with your boss.And who is so bigger than you in status.

R:Kanya you said it yourself tht we are friends so you can tell me your problem

Kanya cant control it she wants to tell Ranbir each nd everything but she cant.What if her mother says tht u cant go out with Ranbir.Rich people are not good enough to be with.She was scared.Finally she said:

Actually my mother is not feeling well that's y I want leave

R:Oh is she ok I mean u shud go and take care of her
K:What about all the work?

R:Don't worry I will handle that

By hearing this Kanya leaves and Ranbir was feeling lonely again.

That's all for now people will update the next part really soon again Thanks for ur great response.
Edited by Feats - 15 years ago