Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF.Kabhi Toh Milenge (Page 3)

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
                                        Part-3

As Kanya sees Ranbir crying she felt really bad and confused.She thought that every rich business man is very happy in his life.But Ranbir was different he was not like other rich people who feel very proud of themselves.He was a normal person who loves to live normally nd who loves to have a great personal life.Ranbir didn't know that Kanya was still standin there he just walk right into his chair nd put his head down on the table nd he started crying.Kanya didn't know wat to do to stop him first she decided to go but she don't know y tht she cant leave him like this he is crying like hell.Finally Kanya said:
Sir are you ok?

Ranbir was shocked to hear Kanya's voice nd felt really embarrassed nd wipe his tears and said:

Ya I m fine you can go now

Kanya don't know y but she waas quite concerned abt Ranbir.She has never seen a man crying like that but she just left and Ranbir was sitting there sad and lonely.Ranbir's wife again called him and said:Aaj jaldi ghar aa jao nd wat abt the servants tumne unhein bta diya na

R:Han don't worry maine bta diya hai I will be home soon.

By saying this Ranbir left his office.As he was going he saw Kanya working for few mins he was just standing there looking at her.He thought she was the most beautiful girl tht he has ever met.Then Ranbir left his office.Kanya went in Ranbir's cabin to collect some files as she was collecting them she saw Ranbir has left his coat there.She ran after him but he was gone.She asked one of his employee to give it to him when he comes back but they said they are very busy and she shud go to his house nd give it to him.Kanya was very scared of the thought of going to his house.She thought he was a very angry man but then she said:Ok don't worry I'll just go when all my work is done.

When Ranbir reach home he saw that his house was decorated he remembered the day he got married and tears filled his eyes.He then saw his wife coming down of her room.

R:How are the preparations

M:Ya everything is fine nd plz I have a request for u apni halat theek kro nd don't come in front of my friends like this

R:Don't worry I will not come to the party I will just stay in my room.

M:Ok as you wish

Its time for the party and on the other hand Kanya was about to come to Ranbir's house.Ranbir house is now full of guests and music is on and all the people were dancing.

Kanya knocked the door but no one answers.Kanya saw that the door was open so she went in.It was very crowded Kanya was quite scared to go in.She is scared that someone will insult her at any time.She was searching for Ranbir but he was not there.She than saw a waiter and asked him:Where is Mr.Ranbir Nanda he said that he is up in his room u can go and meet him there

Kanya went upstairs and knocked the door but no one answered so she again went inside.It was quite dark there except for one lamp which is lightening on Ranbir's bed side.She saw that Ranbir was sitting on his bed just crying and praying that please God do some magic I want someone to love me truly.Kanya didn't hear wat Ranbir was saying.She wants him to stop crying she cant see him like this anymore.So she went to him and sat down on the floor.She holds his hand and said:Sir plz don't cry if u want to tell me the reason of ur crying I m ready to hearb it but plz don't cry like this I m feeling terrible plz sir stop crying.

R:Wat are you doing here

K:Sir you forgot your coat so I m here to return it.

R:Thank you.You cn go now

K:but sir I m not leaving you like this plz tell me wats wrong maybe I can help you.

Kanya was now feeling his pain.She just wants to hug him tightly but she cant.She was helpless.Ranbir was just crying crying and crying.

That's all for now guyz I will update the next part very soon.Thank you for such a great response.

Edited by Feats - 05 May 2008 at 4:42am

tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
update sooonnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yaar love dis ff...aww poor rannu....

nyways update soon nah...x
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged
great update..aww poor ranbir Ouch
continue soon
-Diya- IF-Rockerz
-Diya-
-Diya-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
great update... Tongue please continue soon
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
                                              Part-4

Kanya was quite upset now she didn't know how to comfort Ranbir.She was still holding is hand.She wants to know the reason of his crying so that she could help him.But Ranbir was doing nothing else crying.Finally he said in a very angry and loud voice tears still running down his cheecks and he let go of Kanya's hand he was now standing

R:Why?Why God Why?Why is this happening to me?i havent done anything wrong I've never hurt anybody.I loved my mother and father then y r u doing this to me?.Every person I loved has taken away from me.First my father then my mother.My mother always wanted me to be strong nd face the difficulties.But I just cant face this I m lonely and I m alone.I don't have anyone to share my feelings with.Why God Why me Whyyyy???

Kanya was quite shocked abt his behaviour she now stands up and say:

Sir its ok plzz control yourself like ur mother said be strong and face the difficulties

R:you don't understand I cant face it.Its too hard

He then go and hug Kanya really tighly.Kanya felt current running through her body.Ranbir was quite reliefed after hugging her.Kanya doesn't want to let go she was also holding him tight.Then finally Ranbir let go and he was embarrassed wat have he done hugging a girl who has just applied as an employee in his office.He didn't even know her but still he feels much better now.Ranbir wants to hold her in his arms gagain but he doesn't want to betray his wife.But his wife doesn't care abt him and he wants to be loved.Thousands of thoughts were going on his head.And there was silence fell between both of them.Finally Kanya broke the silence and said:

Its ok sir I can understand you are really hurt.And in this position everyone needs someone to talk to or someone he can hug and just cry.Dont worry sir I m always there for you if u need anything or any help I m always there for you just give me a call.And now I think me and you should become friends.Ranbir smiled

Kanya was quite happy to see him smiling she never saw him smiling.Wenever he sees him he is just crying.Now finally Ranbir is smiling.

K:So sir are we friends

R:Ya of course but don't call me sir u can call me Ranbir.

K:Well ok,can I ask you something Ranbir

R:Ya of course wat u wanna ask

K:Sir downstairs is a party going on can I ask y u r not in the party?

Ranbir was silent he wants to tell Kanya everything but he cant.He was afaraid that something bad will happen

K:Sir if you don't wanna tell then its ok but promise me one thing

R:Wat?

K:You will never cry again you will be strong very strong to handle these small situations.Difficulties are part of our life we just cant give up becoz of them.We shud carry on wid our life and make it as beautiful as possible.

As Kanya was saying this Ranbir was staring at her with such a great passion.Ranbir wants to listen to her for all night.Then he said:

I promise

Kanya just went to leave but Ranbir grabbed her arm and said:Plz don't leave me alone I m very scared.

K:Don't worry Ranbir I m not leaving you m just going home I m always here with you.Just close your eyes and you will see me.

R:Ok then Take Care Bye Bye

K:Bye

That's it for now will update the next part very soon.

Edited by Feats - 05 May 2008 at 12:48pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
kanya is shooo shweeet plz
feats" carry on
really good writer!!
..x
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes