India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF.Kabhi Toh Milenge (Page 2)

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo much guyz m working on the next part i will post it very soon....Thank u so much....

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Fatima thanx dear do it as soon as possible
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
                                     Part 2

Kanya was a sweet middle class girl.She lives with her mom her father left her and her mother alone.She has a little brother name Harpal.But he was little so he cant do any job.They were not very poor.Kanya's mother do the job of tailoring.She sew clothes of people living nearby but still they don't get enough money to run the expenses of the house nd demands of her little brother.So Kanya decided to do a job in a big company.She wants to apply for the manager job but as she saw this job in the newspaper she just went for it without thinking.

So back in the office

As Kanya entered Ranbir's cabin he was surprised tht sumone entered his cabin widout taking his permission.But he was a good and calm boss so he said to the girl:

R:Excuse me miss the first rule of this office is to enter into my cabin by taking my permission btw who r u I haven't seen u here.are u new or wat?

K:I m sorry sir but I m here for the job of PA.I m sorry I m lte but sir plz give me a chance I really need this job.

Ranbir was staring at her continuously.He didn't know wat was wrong with him he kept looking into her eyes when she talks her beautiful long hairs.He never felt this way before for anyone not even his wife.But he just came out of his thoughts and said:

R:So miss sit down let me take ur interview first then I'll see if u r able to do this job or not.First question are you married?

Kanya was shocked to hear this and said:Excuse Me

Ranbir:Oh m sorry I mean whats ur name?
K:My name is Kanya sir

R:hmm Kanya nice name so tell me Kanya wud you do anything for me I mean wud u do anything for this office nd to take this job

Ranbir doesn't know wats wrong wid him y is he asking such stupid questions.

K:Yes sir I will work really hard nd I wud never disappoint you sir plz I really need this job.

As she was talking Ranbir was looking into her eyes again they are so beautiful as he sees them he just keep drowning in them.He don't know y is this happening to him in the end he says:Ok you got the job

K:OMG!Really thank u so much sir so when shud I start

R:today

K:thank u sir

And then they shake hand.As they touched each other's hand Ranbir and Kanya both feel the current going through their body.But Ranbir was not leaving her hand she was saying again and again:Sir plz leave my hand but Ranbir wasn't listening nd he was just staring into her eyes and they have a eyelock.After few moments Ranbir's cabin dorr was knocked so they both came into their senses.

One of Ranbir's employees came and said:Sir aapke ghar sey fone aya hai

R:ok main aata hoon

Ranbir knew that it was his wife asking for something again.But somewhere in his heart he hopes that someday she will call just to know that I m ok

R(On the phone):Hello

M:Hello Ranbir I have kept a party tonight so I want everything to be perfect in our house all the servants shoud be in the kitchen I don't want to see anyone in the hall.

R:Mukti u can tell the servants this by urself

M:I cant m going to shopping just remember what I just said I don't want any mess in the house by saying this she hang up

Ranbir had tears in his eyes.

R(thinking):Why does this happen to me.I always wanted a great life with my wife we shud be happy together but y is this happening to me.I've never hurt someone then y is my life like this without any love and care.

By thinking this he went inside his cabin.Kanya was still standing there waiting for Ranbir to come and talk to here abt the work she had to do in the future.She was quite happy that she got to work in such a big company.But when she saw Ranbir she became confused.She was that he had tears in his eyes and he was crying like a baby

Here's the second part guyz hope u like it I will post the third part very soon.

Edited by Feats - 04 May 2008 at 1:45pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
wow i luv how u ryt ur parts
nyc story line..
cum on keep dem cumin lol....ls read my ff kyun ki ive done 7 parts so far
nywas keep up da good work!
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry