India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

jyoti di,,,, you are praised,, read it on

Akanksha Biswas Senior Member
Akanksha Biswas
Akanksha Biswas

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

hi jyoti di you had posted the topic "plz don't blame sagars " and now you are being praised by everybody even from star ndtv imagine just see the coments

there is a jyoti di she is very gud & i totally agree wid her~ member's name garvita i totally agree wid jyoti~ member~ cherry

hey its really unfair for all of us to say that shera isn't gud actor she is a perfect actor ....and yaah after listening that shera dress will be changed i m too happy yaah i dont say that her dress is too bad ...she even luk gud in this and yah there is of course no comparison btw prc and dv they both r seriously diff frm each other..thanx garvita for posting it ...and we should be thankful to dv team that they do lot of hard work just to entertain us ..they do shootings two days before the episode thats really superb thing to hear and rt does lots of stunts by himself...by reading this all we should be really feel proud to be a dv fan...and yaah its true if mugs do the stunt by herself its really risky for her o mugs we all like u still without u doing the stunt urself of course ur acting is fabulous and thats make u perfect actor and we dont want sagar arts to change at all plzz dont do that..we luv all tha character of dv so dont change then at all....dharamveer rocks
member's name ISHA.BEMYFRIEND
Originally Posted by suhana.s
i agree with this person
SEE DI YOU LOVED THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  MUCH ClapBig smile

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
it was jiya or lemoncola who had posted it i think and not jyoti Smile btw where did u get these comments from
heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
yh whre did this comments cum form?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top