Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

What a match it was...what an outstanding match... ClapClap

Hats off to Shane Warne for pulling every single match of the royals in such a splendid fashion...hes an agressive player an agressive captain and an aggressive coach all in one and thats what has worked for us

He turned the underdogs to the chart leadet today we are Number One and its only and only because Shane Warne carved a team which gelled together to perfection so i guess its definaty all about team effort

Today's match was outstanding specially on the bowlling side First ball of the match and Tanveer has a wicket in his account and i guess that set the tone of the match for us Six wickets Four overs and just fourteen runs what a performance that was form tanveer..ClapClap..to add to this the feilding was superb from our side you could see the enthu in every single player ka face and then an awesome opening partnership really left no hope for csk....i just looooved joggy dropping smith's catch that was a major miss by csk

boy am really pleased with my state's performance we were the only team with a foreign captain we don't even have a celebrity ambassedor and to top it all we were the only team without a coach but i guess the time is right for people labelled "underdogs" and in our case we definatly owe it to one man Shane Warne and his one team-The Royals...EmbarrassedThumbs Up...Hallabol...hope we continue to be the royal ones..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by smritisashi - 04 May 2008 at 12:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Royalty Reigns In Rajasthan" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Ya.Jaipur..hs...becum..such a strong..team..Mst say tht..ClapClapClap

I luv Shane Warne's captaincy..Mst say tht..I mean..I think..he hs been the bst..captain in IPL..n he is the coach of Jaipur also..n he hs to do mny jobs n it cn be tedious..bt..he hs taken the job..very..sensibly..Mst say tht..Hats off to him..Big smile

Tanvir ws brilliant as well..n he even shaved off....bt..dose..LBW...were nt confirmed..t..mst say he bowled..really well..

Shane watson..luks..very cute..seriously..I mean..he luked damn cute..wen he hit..one six..n wen he took a wicket..lolz..Embarrassed

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaa i have developed a massiveeeeee crush on him off late LOL Embarrassed he definatly looked gorgyyyy

but am confused why didn't he left with the aussies? i mean he is an aussy right?.... LOL {i always keep mixing up with who is who... LOL }

did nay of you happen to catch the commentators interviewing smith while csk was batting yesterday??

he gave such splendid answers i guess morqel was the one batting on the field so the commentator asked how is it to captain him... LOL and poor smith was all smiles and couldn't say anything...and then he asked off late u might have found out that warne isn't such a big bad bloke as u thought him to be... LOL LOL smith's answer was i guess he might have found out that i am preety good myself LOL LOL

am seriously loving the team spirit and wholesomeness displayed by the royals and i too agree just one man deserves the credit..Shane Warne.. Embarrassed

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Actually..Shane..Watson..dint go to Australia...cuz..he dint..get selected..4..dis matches..He got injured...n I reckon dey think..he is not fully fit..so dey dint..choose.. Cry ..bt none...the less..if he plays..he will surely get selected..if he plays..well Embarrassed ..n yeah I like Graeme Smith..as..a person..lolz..His interview n answers..wer gr8 Clap ..
I like Kaif..n yusuf Pathan as well..Rajasthan's r rocking..rite..now Big smile

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i won't be surprised if they even win (and i really hope they do....as long as it's one of: mumbai indians, rajasthan royals, delhi daredevils, punjab kings X1....im happy Tongue)...shane warne is doing an amazing job...the way he has held the team together..hats off to him...dhoni, ganguly and gang are nothing compared in front of him...

is it just me...or does shane watson remind anyone of broad (england)???...i guess its just the hair LOL

btw..lovely subject Tongue...

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mango

is it just me...or does shane watson remind anyone of broad (england)???...i guess its just the hair LOL

Actually..i had..a crush on both..of dem..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Even i think..dey luk a bit same...n resemble..each oder..Wink..Btw..Mango..di do u even remember me???Lolz..me SoumyaEmbarrassed(radz_2cool)..gt..ny idea??lolz..

N..btw..u no..b4..IPL..match..I thot..Rajasthan will lose..4..sure..cuz..I mean..I thot..thr..wer..no gr8 players oder..dan Smith..n Warnie..bt..dey absolutely proved..me rong..lolz..

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Originally posted by mango

Actually..i had..a crush on both..of dem..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Even i think..dey luk a bit same...n resemble..each oder..Wink..Btw..Mango..di do u even remember me???Lolz..me SoumyaEmbarrassed(radz_2cool)..gt..ny idea??lolz..

N..btw..u no..b4..IPL..match..I thot..Rajasthan will lose..4..sure..cuz..I mean..I thot..thr..wer..no gr8 players oder..dan Smith..n Warnie..bt..dey absolutely proved..me rong..lolz..

yes radzi i do..Tongue...btw missy where did you disappear from msn??...you never come there Unhappy

well...as for me...i never really thought they would lose...i didn't know much about their team composition...because they (referring to media) were too busy showing srk and his team's ad...or some other stuff he was doing all the time...Angry...

and i think because they were never really mentioned...people thought they might not be good enough....funny thing...all of srk's hardwork is going down the drain...

hey btw...guys did you see those funny ipl ads??...like this guy who supports delhi daredevils goes to dentist...he tells the dentist that...later the dentist's assistant tells the doc...that they need to take out the guy's teeth (one only Tongue)...the doc was like why one...let's take out 5...afterall he's a daring person...daredevils!!....and then to the patient he said you want to know whom i support...mumbai indians...ROFL...that look on the patient's face was toooooooo good...

ROFL

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL that add sounds funnyyyyy ROFL ROFL but no i haven;t sene it can u beat it i haven't been able to catch up one promo of rr and their theme song Ouch

i sooo agree with you mango i mean aisa lag raha hai that srk has bought the whole media to promote ONLY his team... Dead Dead why can't he ever leave his own coceited self Dead

nice choice o teams mangooo Embarrassed Embarrassed me tooo wld loveeeeeee to see rr or mi win specially if mi has sachin playing then am alll with sachin Embarrassed Embarrassed but besides them dd k11 and even rc would do for me Embarrassed

but am sad coz of rr's last night performance mi totally whacked them out LOL i just hope these guys don't get complascent after winning five continous matches theres still loads to doo

am excited about rc vs kr today i hopeeeeeeeeee srk looooses again i just hope hope hopeeeee

and oh my god mi is ahead of kr after yesterday's win yeaaaaaaah Big smile

things r turning soo exciting i was even soo happy after dc's win over csk gilly played just superblyyyyy Clap Clap Clap its definatly become unpredictable to foresee who would be there in semi finals and who not LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top