Dill Mill Gaye

omg my dream

roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i had a dream and it went like this

Karan announece on the news that he and shraddha had broken up

and a couple days later the director give the whole dmg crew had the weekend off and shilpa was at her house when karan shows up at the door and she lets him in and there is a news cast people waiting outside b/c they saw karan go to shilpas house well when he left the news cast people taped karan leaving from a far distant ....... them not knowing of course

and sbs comes to the set to ask some questions on this ....  nobody knew about that and karan and shilpa were surprised when they heard it and was wondering how did they know

well they asked them why did you go to shilpa's house and karan said that shilpa is such a good friend that if he dosent see her everyday he dosent feel right and shilpa said she feels the same

and then another couples of days later karan went to a party of some sort and there he arrived with shilpa and all the news cast was saying that they have been togehter alot are you sure there is noting between the two of you

and then karan said he has a surprise and then he got on one knee in front of the camaras and everyone and said will you be my girlfriend and shilpa accteped

okay well only if that was true i really want to see them togehter now so bad

well i dont know what happen to shilpa's bf in this dream but ok

❀️Roshni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hopefully ur sapna sachai mein badal jaye i really want them to be together
mannyz_1 thumbnail
wow!!! kya dream hain yaar!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kash yeh hota! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› sorry no offence to shradda and shilpa's bf
payal_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol.. πŸ˜†
ye sab sapne mei hee ho sakta hai.. 😳
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mannyz_1

wow!!! kya dream hain yaar!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kash yeh hota! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› sorry no offence to shradda and shilpa's bf

yeah no offense but i really want to see them together

❀️Roshni

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsum dream but diff 2 turn into reality seeing dem so happy wid der respectives
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww..i wish that would happen!!i hoep ur dream comes true 😳
tajinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!!! I LOVVE YOUU!!!! it is because of your dreams that i live with my imagination!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Luv Taj xxxxx