Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Testimony of my addiction to Armidz!!! (Page 6)

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hdalal

Sarah...i know...i think i will learn some moves along with you. i too have to prove my devotion to be a part of this forum right? or else i will be always kicked out

totally...

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Anu...thank u thank u. dat was sooo gud. i m also waiting for de confeson yaar. aur kitna tadpayenge yeh creatives!!!

Sarah...wow, u r rilli g8. u told ur bro 2 learn boxing? i was finking of learning ballewondo.
jochhen Newbie
jochhen
jochhen

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyvivacious

I'm actually a die-hard fan of armidz Day DreamingEmbarrassed and I can even prove that to you. Please don't break my heart by not replying.CryCry

Some points to prove my affection:

1)      'Zara zara touch me' is playing in my house 24/7, even when I'm asleep and after seeing the new promo, I enrolled in a dance class to learn all those moves..OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! me so jelus of yous naw...

2)      I have a life-size poster of Armidz from the show and have conversations with it…Day Dreaming i wud love to do that but may annoying AngryAngryAngryelder sister loves himmesh Reshammiya so I hv to see him everymorning...and he is so yuckk!!

3) I have a tattoo saying Armidz.

4) I giggle like a maniac when someone mentions 'hawt' scenes of Armidz...I know i hv to watchd it wid my mum and i gets so red like a tomato when they shows the realli close n hat scene..y cant they let us be peacefully watch dmg!!

5) I have renamed our kitchen as fire escape...no but after the AR cute kitchen scene I love my kitchen too

6) I bought a straightening machine and a 1000 hair spray bottles only to wear my hair exactly the way ridzy does. I havs exzactely hair like Ridzi

7) Whenever I meet a heart patient, I instantly think of DMG, thanks to the 'dil' in the title..

8) Whenever my cousins mention WWF, I think of Ammy and zicky

9) When Armi gifted Ridzy an anklet, I instantly bought one too. I never used to be this girly earlier. I will steals hers and make the hotie  gives it to me and kiss my feet..awww so cute

Hope that proved my undying devtion for the couple...

Share your story.

Thanks u for this wonderful postClap
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Asian_dudette

Oh yea... such a great post.... Waaah waaah i really do have to applaud you for such a creative post!!!!!

It takes real guts to do what you are doing...instead of creatively criticising the characters of the show... u are actually doing such a mahan job...(I think u got the hint.. about what mahan job i am talking about)

We should all start thinking like you...you are playing with soo many ppl's feelings...

*Btw use the same tone that you were using whilst writing the post.. than you will understand what i am trying to say... i mean after all you are a die hard fan!!! Wink *

Ps: Like Ifrahnaqash said "Samajhne waale samajh gaye... jo na samjhe woh anari hai" Btw this qoute is for my post!!!!

why are you taking my post so personally...are you questioning my love for armidz? whose feelings am i playing with dear? nobody is obliged to read the post and reply...its everybodys own call... ok, giving a testimony of my affection is a mahaan job? so be it...

armi_pooja Newbie
armi_pooja
armi_pooja

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i fail 2 undersand wat u guys want, i dont know u gals were such great fans huh really u hav surpassed all on this forum, truely loyal fans dears specially after seeing ur other discussions
truely loyal, hats off to u

Edited by armi_pooja - 04 May 2008 at 12:14pm
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Originally posted by nureat01

@Hema: U want more lines like dat....ok, here goes...

'Confession Confession ka bas intezaar hai...humein to bas usse pyar hai...Itna hope and pray karne ke baad mein, Ab AR honge saath mein....Monday ke intezaar mein, beqaraar hum, dam da dum da dum'

Embarrassed

@Sarah: Can I also enroll in those dance classes? Embarrassed Embarrassed

of course you can...we'll match our steps...

ifrahnaqash Goldie
ifrahnaqash
ifrahnaqash

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asian_dudette

<span>Oh yea... such a great post.... Waaah waaah i really do have to applaud you for such a creative post!!!!!</span><br><br><span>It takes real guts to do what you are doing...instead of creatively criticising the characters of the show... u are actually doing such a mahan job...(I think u got the hint.. about what mahan job i am talking about) </span><br><br><span>We should all start thinking like you...you are playing with soo many ppl's feelings...</span><br><span>*Btw use the same tone that you were using whilst writing the post.. than you will understand what i am trying to say... i mean after all you are a die hard fan!!! Wink *</span><span>Ps: Like Ifrahnaqash said "Samajhne waale samajh gaye... jo na samjhe woh anari hai" Btw this qoute is for my post!!!!</span>

congratulations!! you're not an 'Anari'! Smile

Edited by ifrahnaqash - 04 May 2008 at 12:20pm
FreeBird03 IF-Sizzlerz
FreeBird03
FreeBird03

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
what an awesome post sarah! LOL LOL

Go to top