Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Testimony of my addiction to Armidz!!! (Page 18)

mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyvivacious

I'm actually a die-hard fan of armidz Day DreamingEmbarrassed and I can even prove that to you. Please don't break my heart by not replying.CryCry

Some points to prove my affection:

1)      'Zara zara touch me' is playing in my house 24/7, even when I'm asleep and after seeing the new promo, I enrolled in a dance class to learn all those moves..

2)      I have a life-size poster of Armidz from the show and have conversations with it…Day Dreaming

3) I have a tattoo saying Armidz.

4) I giggle like a maniac when someone mentions 'hawt' scenes of Armidz.

5) I have renamed our kitchen as fire escape.

6) I bought a straightening machine and a 1000 hair spray bottles only to wear my hair exactly the way ridzy does.

7) Whenever I meet a heart patient, I instantly think of DMG, thanks to the 'dil' in the title..

8) Whenever my cousins mention WWF, I think of Ammy and zicky

9) When Armi gifted Ridzy an anklet, I instantly bought one too. I never used to be this girly earlier.

Hope that proved my undying devtion for the couple...

Share your story.

hahahaROFLROFLROFL.......lage raho.....am enjoyin this post immenselyWink......i jump up an down every time Armidz come on screen....does that make me a tru fan??Ermm.....btw what happened to the other topic posted 'still very very disappointed? Confused

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Originally posted by marisa

armi puja i just dont get it.its a discussion forum right?not a fan site if im not mistaken.u r here to discuss the show .is there any IF rule saying "u just have to drool over the actors"..u urself said that some may like it some may not.yup thats it.people should talk about the things they dont lik abt the show.that is consrtuctive criticism..so whats the fuss is all about?everyone has there right to express their views..

hence its called india forums not dmg fan site or sumthing. i agree wid u marisa. nd nyc topic sarah.

..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

sarah...whew!! whatta relief! imagine going to bed not knowing if i am on the list! now i will sleep like a baby!! thanks so much!

anu...beats me yaar!

camilacool...my son doesn't understand, but i watch VMs so much that he also loves them now. oh yes! i love shaadi ka laddoo.
camilacool Newbie
camilacool
camilacool

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@ifrahnaqash what is "ding dong"??? If I may Iam sorry I don't want to make anyone angry.
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hey fahima...you not joining the great race for the biggest armidz fan?
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

@camicool u must b having goosebumps while reading FFs...as they contains so much energy and passion....
**cutiepie** Senior Member
**cutiepie**
**cutiepie**

@ armi_puja...we're all praise here..nobody criticized here..

Originally posted by Asian_dudette

Originally posted by Asian_dudette

What makes you think.... that i am taking your post personally.... why would i question ur love for armridz???? I mean who am i to do that??? I have no right on u... Yea but not many ppl who would read this post would understand the tone of language you are using.... Just a small reminder... many of the girls/guys in this forum are under the age of 18, so i would refrain from posting topics like these...after all we wouldn't want our 13 year old sisters getting tatoos with 'armridz' on their arm....yes yes i agree you are very mahaaan!!! Good going!!! Keep it up!!!!Clap

*tears in my eyes*  todays 13 year olds love 'armidz' and not me...why would they follow me blindly? nobody minds when these 13 year olds write pg-17 like stuff , why do people have such an issue with my harmless tattoo? *sobs*

Sorry missed this post.... I didnt know you honoured my views sooo much!!! I am all flattered now!!!!Embarrassed Don't cry!!! Here's a tissue... Water conservation like Atul rightly said... Wink You are right why should they follow you???? Pg-17 FF by 13 year olds...OMG im shocked.....their mommies should ban them from going on the internet.. coz we all know its a BIG BAD CYBER WORLD!!!!! I don't have an issue with your tattoo.. you can get watever u want... I was merely saying that the youngies on this forum might get affected by it!! Words might not affect us... but it might affect the young and restless!!!!

thanks a bunch for the tissue...i still dont buy your argument that someone will get a tattoo after my post...but yes, considering its such a BIG BAD CYBER WORLD like you say, maybe they should stay away from the web..or  else God knows what might happen ..*horrified*

sry for interfering in this arguent going on and no offence to anyone but umm.. im only 14 and this post hasnt affected me at alll....i mean yah i astonished by  your dedication towards Armaan and Ridz...i used to think i was obssesed but after reading your post wow a life size poster and a tattoo...lol but no worries im not bout to get a tattoo just cuz you have one and i don tthink any other youngies on this forum such as 12-14 yr olds will get one either....again sry for interfering in your convo....

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

@ mayah..try a bit harder..the other topic got closed...

no one else is sharing their stories... Cry Cry Cry -- i ams feelings nots verys goods nows....

Go to top