Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Testimony of my addiction to Armidz!!! (Page 10)

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Asian_dudette

What makes you think.... that i am taking your post personally.... why would i question ur love for armridz???? I mean who am i to do that??? I have no right on u... Yea but not many ppl who would read this post would understand the tone of language you are using.... Just a small reminder... many of the girls/guys in this forum are under the age of 18, so i would refrain from posting topics like these...after all we wouldn't want our 13 year old sisters getting tatoos with 'armridz' on their arm....yes yes i agree you are very mahaaan!!! Good going!!! Keep it up!!!!Clap

*tears in my eyes*  todays 13 year olds love 'armidz' and not me...why would they follow me blindly? nobody minds when these 13 year olds write pg-17 like stuff , why do people have such an issue with my harmless tattoo? *sobs*

Asian_dudette Groupbie
Asian_dudette
Asian_dudette

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hdalal

@Asian_dudette...they pray tell us how do we go about doing constructive criticism? when our posts get reported and closed every time? And does it give others a right to get tell us we should not be watching the show, or posting stuff that disagrees with their thinking? Doesn't it hurt us? And have we said anything bad abt the show or the characters in this post?

I see you are stilll very very dissapointed....Who said  you shouldn't be watching the show??? And if they did... then why are you letting their words affect you....as someone rightly said "Sticks and stones can break my bones... but calling me names can't hurt me...."

I never said that you are guys saying anything bad about the characters or the show...i would rather you do that... i would rightly join you in there.... but that's not what you are doing in this post.... and as far as not being able to discusss your criticisms... you can do that in the episode discussion topics....
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
jochhen...oh! i love this show! or else i will never be allowed to post here!!
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jochhen

are you guys fightinng here?? Ouch Ouch but i thought this post was abt how crazy AR fans are Ouch now you all are making me cries Cry

mes cryings toos..peoples mistakings mys intentions!!!CryCryCry

armi_pooja Newbie
armi_pooja
armi_pooja

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Originally posted by armi_pooja

i second u asian dude...if u guys dislike the serial soo much...y the hell r u watching it...i dont think u guys know how 2 appreciate any1's work...Enjoy the serial and please just remember...that its a fictional story...with many diff ppl in it..yeah..probably its weird...alright ...some like it..others dont...thats also alright...!....take the show how they r providing it or jus leave it

where is your sense of humor, people? and why do you presume i dont like the show? havent i given enough evidence for my love for the show?

u call these evidence huh...wat double meaning it had i saw it clearly

Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Originally posted by vaarti

sarah sweety...oh no virtual hug is gonna be enough for me now!! waiting list? you break my heart!! i thought at my age, that was proof enough. no? well, ok i'll wait!

just do a lil bit more..dance, song, item number, kung-fu...anything

jochhen Newbie
jochhen
jochhen

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
jollygoos..I feel so sad... Cry
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jolly good

awwwwww i like armidz too but you guys are sooo cool. Big smile tatoo awww really?? i dun fink i cud do dat Cry Cry Cry my dad wud be mad at me but kewl!!

I have millions of pics on the comp of armidz. I adoooore ridzi! da dance was soooooo hawwwt and cute Embarrassed cant with for tomm

*nearly off my chair*

Go to top