Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camilacool thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@simplyvivacious,thanks for welcoming me.
@marisa..Oh yea, Iam a bit like Ridz...but not completely.Iam like purani ridz,and I like purana armaan.But its funny we have so many versions of Armaan..I like teh jungle wala... 😳 😳 😳
@nureat1..Thatn k u.Yea its really awesome, this is the best pair...it cannot beat anyone in the industry.
And armaan is soooo... 😳 😳 😳
@vaarti,shaadi ka laddooo..is the best.
@dhvanisoni...oh how did u know...I always get shivers down my spine,when I read that FF.Its beautiful, so much passion...and I love the way they get freshen up before anything they do , so conscious on being clean & tidy. 😳
fahimataq thumbnail
i hav got my own cutout of armaan in my bedroom nw and ive being practising!! nd ive dun seedhi saadhi moves !!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more proof -- i have told our maid to call me 'maalika' now.. now tau yous peoples believes me nawww!!😭Edited by simplyvivacious - 16 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Asian_Dudette: We bow before your humble greatness...truly...you have shown us the light! Would we ever DARE to point fingers at you?? Kabhi nahin! And we feel truly honored that despite not visiting IF very often, you have chosen to bless us with your presence in this post today 😊
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sarah...am going to bed...hoping i dream of AR1 i will watch the CONFESSION again now! i have it on my system...that sould help....bye...i will be back with more...fahima's beginning to scare me with her devotion!
@ Fahima..you're sooo In from the word go...you're 'up there' girl...
fahimataq thumbnail
see i have made sure tht my desktop bckground nd screensavers hav onli armaan nd ridz on them so i dnt get 'distracted'... (thinkin of them).. 😳
camilacool thumbnail
@vaarti, don't worry I can send u by Pm in a format which u will be able to print.Ima sure.I can help u out in it.If thats ok with u. 😳
@simplyvivacious....wow!! U r fabulous...next to armidz we need to keep ur pic.But not fair if u become maalika, then what wld happenn to us...we want to become maalikas too. 😳 😳 😳
bye aarti...do come up with some innovative steps to proves yours devotions...
fahimataq thumbnail
aarti im sorri if i scared u bt its the truth my testimony for armidz...make sure u dream of them..otherwise how will i sleep knowin tht i have friends on this forum hu r nt dreaming of them! bye nd tc xx