Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff~Timeless Passion 11/19p38 The Story ha (Page 28)

dilkeroshni Goldie
dilkeroshni
dilkeroshni

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
me me me

i hope you guys enjoy

i want lots of comments b/c we updated so soon so i expect to see lots more comments and enjoy criticism is welcome.... and just enjoy

Edited by dilkeroshni - 05 October 2008 at 4:59pm

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
me

Haila!

[All of a sudden hero puts a foot in front of max and Max goes crashing into naina and their lips meet. Both are too shocked for a few minutes, they both jump apart] LOLLOL

Sorry Sorry Salma Jaan, this is not my fault at all.
I felt so guilty reading this.  But then these days Max looks extremely hot!  I loved this scene and they way Xiah reacted.  I could imagine his face all angry at Max.  And I imagined myself looking like I was about to kill Max. (But of course I could never do that, he is too cute)

Overall, this update made me laugh laugh laugh and smile.
Roshni's stage fright ended up with her in Max's arms.

Looks like Max got two girls in this update.LOLLOL (Again sorry Salma)
Looks like your honey is just to irresistible.

Uhhh, and hot chocolate again.
I'm going to have to get me some now.

And for ppl who don't know some of the male characters are from a Korean band called DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki) which means "Rising God of the East"  I wanted to share a some hot pics of DBSK.

This is Yunho

This is Xiah

This is Max

This is Hero

This is Micky

Hope you guys liked the pics!

Continue Soon with the story!

Edited by suganain - 05 October 2008 at 5:30pm
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

I am not booking my spot!AngryAngry

I will make a separate comment after I read. I just came to say hi! It's raining and I feeling really gumsum. I usually like rain. But I am finding this so depressing.CryCry The update better be a happy one.Big smile
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I am not booking my spot!AngryAngry

I will make a separate comment after I read. I just came to say hi! It's raining and I feeling really gumsum. I usually like rain. But I am finding this so depressing.CryCry The update better be a happy one.Big smile

it shud make u laugh....
i hope u enjoy

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry why why why!!!!! I can't believe she-devil gets to kiss Max.Angry I was the one who had my eyes on Max. Remember I have been upset since day 1 for my seat change.AngryAngry (yes I am still holding on to the seat change!) I am just joking.EmbarrassedLOL I loved the part. But I still have my eyes on max!Embarrassed

But hai!! ::sigh::Embarrassed did I mention I am totally fida over U-know's attitude?Day Dreaming He is so in control! So sexy!! Don't worry Baji, he is all yours I want no piece of him. But he is still soo sexy!

Loved the Ranbir parts!! My hubby is so sexy!Embarrassed

but yeh kya?Angry shuru hote hi khatam ho gayi?? It's ok atleast I got an update! EmbarrassedThank you for the Max Tammy part! I was waiting to see them! I loved that part!LOLLOL

Hero is great as usual.Embarrassed He is sooo cute!!!Embarrassed Loved the Roshni stage comments!

what is it with my phooti kismatCryCry!! Everytime I am not feeling well and I have had a sad, crappy, depressing day and you guys update and totally forget about me!Confused!!! No worries though it was truly a great update. Clap I loved every second of it. Took away my depression for 2 seconds.

thank you!!Big smile Love you guys mwah!!

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry why why why!!!!! I can't believe she-devil gets to kiss Max.Angry I was the one who had my eyes on Max. Remember I have been upset since day 1 for my seat change.AngryAngry (yes I am still holding on to the seat change!) I am just joking.EmbarrassedLOL I loved the part. But I still have my eyes on max!Embarrassed.. jouty your character didnt go with that part... sorry...

But hai!! ::sigh::Embarrassed did I mention I am totally fida over U-know's attitude?Day Dreaming He is so in control! So sexy!! Don't worry Baji, he is all yours I want no piece of him. But he is still soo sexy! hehe i know... i totally love him

but yeh kya?Angry shuru hote hi khatam ho gayi?? It's ok atleast I got an update! EmbarrassedThank you for the Max Tammy part! I was waiting to see them! I loved that part!LOLLOL

Hero is great as usual.Embarrassed He is sooo cute!!!Embarrassed Loved the Roshni stage comments!

what is it with my phooti kismatCryCry!! Everytime I am not feeling well and I have had a sad, crappy, depressing day and you guys update and totally forget about me!Confused!!! No worries though it was truly a great update. Clap I loved every second of it. Took away my depression for 2 seconds. Next time you will be the star of the update

thank you!!Big smile Love you guys mwah!!

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry why why why!!!!! I can't believe she-devil gets to kiss Max.Angry <<<I'm just so irresistible I guess.  But comon these days Micky is lookin hot too!!!I was the one who had my eyes on Max. Remember I have been upset since day 1 for my seat change.AngryAngry (yes I am still holding on to the seat change!) I am just joking.EmbarrassedLOL I loved the part. But I still have my eyes on max!Embarrassed<<If you do then ask Salma if u wanna be her sautBig smile

But hai!! ::sigh::Embarrassed did I mention I am totally fida over U-know's attitude?Day Dreaming<<Who isn't that's why I love him too! He is so in control! So sexy!! <<AGREE! Don't worry Baji, he is all yours I want no piece of him. But he is still soo sexy! <<I love him!

Hero is great as usual.Embarrassed He is sooo cute!!!Embarrassed Loved the Roshni stage comments! I was laughing at that part too!

what is it with my phooti kismatCryCry!! Everytime I am not feeling well and I have had a sad, crappy, depressing day and you guys update and totally forget about me!Confused!!! No worries though it was truly a great update. Clap I loved every second of it. Took away my depression for 2 seconds.<< I hope you feel better jaan!Hug

thank you!!Big smile Love you guys mwah!! LOVE YOU TOO!!

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suganain

me

Haila!

[All of a sudden hero puts a foot in front of max and Max goes crashing into naina and their lips meet. Both are too shocked for a few minutes, they both jump apart] LOLLOL

Sorry Sorry Salma Jaan, this is not my fault at all.
I felt so guilty reading this.  But then these days Max looks extremely hot!  I loved this scene and they way Xiah reacted.  I could imagine his face all angry at Max.  And I imagined myself looking like I was about to kill Max. (But of course I could never do that, he is too cute)

Overall, this update made me laugh laugh laugh and smile.
Roshni's stage fright ended up with her in Max's arms.

Looks like Max got two girls in this update.LOLLOL (Again sorry Salma)
Looks like your honey is just to irresistible.

Uhhh, and hot chocolate again.
I'm going to have to get me some now.

And for ppl who don't know some of the male characters are from a Korean band called DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki) which means "Rising God of the East"  I wanted to share a some hot pics of DBSK.

This is Yunho

This is Xiah

This is Max

This is Hero

This is Micky

Hope you guys liked the pics!

Continue Soon with the story!

Girls beware... Naina is after our men...ROFL
btw nain... what happened to a commnet about U-know and KC... that was put in there specially for youWink

Go to top