Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff~Timeless Passion 11/19p38 The Story ha (Page 24)

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Joined: 22 March 2008
Posts: 3131

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
sara dee baji excelllent!!!

i read over twice trying to imagine each scene and its fits in perfectly!
kanya ranbir i want more!!  ---closet idea sounds great!
i cant wait for them to meet and i wanna kno about there seperation reasons more!
update sooooon! 
roshni?? wats she hiding..oo u got me griping there! and hero hai he sounds great!
i love his masti!  and tommy he adorable!
hmm i wonder how he will act with ranbir and how ranbir will act with him!
i love the way you've portrayed rankan story its so gripping!
i want more!!! nothing is enuff more more more!!!!!
im totally awestrucked so far!
i loved the way you ended it..!
eek xiah leaving his scarf i wonder wat that may lead to..
hmm but i thot naina was also after uknow...more twists YAY!  
i totally love the way you written it!
please continue soooooooon am eagerly awaiting!!





Edited by princez-preciou - 03 October 2008 at 5:37pm

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 3898

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suganain

my spot

Wow we def. outdid ourselves
Great Job!  Sara and Baji!Star

Things are heating up
Juoty & Micky

And especially Me and Xiah.

I love the closet idea and wonder what will happen.




Naina i excpeted like a whole paragraph from you.... **sniff**
lol
okied u keep wondering while we work on the next bit
Thanx for the comment
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 3898

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princez-preciou

sara dee baji excelllent!!!

i read over twice trying to imagine each scene and its fits in perfectly!
kanya ranbir i want more!!  ---closet idea sounds great!
i cant wait for them to meet and i wanna kno about there seperation reasons more!
update sooooon! 
roshni?? wats she hiding..oo u got me griping there! and hero hai he sounds great!
i love his masti!  and tommy he adorable!
hmm i wonder how he will act with ranbir and how ranbir will act with him!
i love the way you've portrayed rankan story its so gripping!
i want more!!! nothing is enuff more more more!!!!!
im totally awestrucked so far!
i loved the way you ended it..!
eek xiah leaving his scarf i wonder wat that may lead to..
hmm but i thot naina was also after uknow...more twists YAY!  
i totally love the way you written it!
please continue soooooooon am eagerly awaiting!!





Thats what this story is about... twists and turns...
and thank you for the long comment...
we shall update soon....
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 3898

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KC294

Originally posted by suganain

my spot

Wow we def. outdid ourselves
Great Job!  Sara and Baji!Star

Things are heating up
Juoty & Micky

And especially Me and Xiah.

I love the closet idea and wonder what will happen.




Naina i excpeted like a whole paragraph from you.... **sniff**
lol
okied u keep wondering while we work on the next bit
Thanx for the comment


i take that back...
i loved ur comment....
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 11826

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

wow, that's a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg update!!!LOL  You guys will have to be patient with us too because this might take a while to read!!!!  I'll comment after I'm done!!!

 
Shreya
xGlamour_girlx Senior Member
xGlamour_girlx
xGlamour_girlx

Joined: 27 March 2008
Posts: 372

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

thats nice. are all the girls from this forum beside rankan?

dilkeroshni Goldie
dilkeroshni
dilkeroshni

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 1258

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zubi2008

thats nice. are all the girls from this forum beside rankan?



yep we are all from this forum... roshni is me sara or dilkeroshni.. KC is fatemah or KC249... Naina is naina or suganain ... jouty is fatima/jouty or perfangel5655... when we started this story i hadn't asked salma to become a part of our group but  right now we can make salma princes.preciouz as tamara.. from now on...


Edited by dilkeroshni - 03 October 2008 at 6:59pm
xGlamour_girlx Senior Member
xGlamour_girlx
xGlamour_girlx

Joined: 27 March 2008
Posts: 372

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilkeroshni

Originally posted by Zubi2008

thats nice. are all the girls from this forum beside rankan?



yep we are all from this forum... roshni is me sara or dilkeroshni.. KC is fatemah or KC249... Naina is naina or suganain ... jouty is fatima/jouty or perfangel5655... when we started this story i hadn't asked salma to become a part of our group but  right now we can make salma princes.preciouz as tamara.. from now on...
 
 
thats nice. I am trying to read and catch up. and trying not to get confused. thats why i askedBig smile thanks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Passion Never Dies (AR)FF Chapter 2-Page 20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: -Crimson-   Replies: 225   Views: 29179

-Crimson- 225 29179 01 December 2011 at 4:59am by SweetAddiction.
FF..(AR) Passion for love..** Imp Note..pg 38**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: muzic_chick247   Replies: 338   Views: 67573

muzic_chick247 338 67573 04 September 2010 at 10:28pm by yongshin
FF:TIMELESS LUv part 3 updt on pg 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: NaughtyNihu   Replies: 141   Views: 15098

NaughtyNihu 141 15098 05 November 2009 at 2:07pm by Shafoo
ff~ Timeless Passion 08/10/09 pg6 Updated

2 3 4 5 6

Author: dilkeroshni   Replies: 40   Views: 6238

dilkeroshni 40 6238 10 August 2009 at 8:54pm by dilkeroshni
# ff~Timeless Passion 11/19p38

Author: dilkeroshni   Replies: 0   Views: 783

dilkeroshni 0 783 04 May 2008 at 10:47am by dilkeroshni

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index