Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kskies2

kskies2

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Channel: Star One
Producers: Ronnie Screwvala, Zarina Mehta & Deven Khote (UTV)
Director: Hansal Mehta
Featuring: Dara Singh, Bharat Kapoor, Sri Vallabh Vyas, Yusuf Hussain, Meher Kamal, Sachin Tyagi, Sujata Chowdhury, Rushali Arora,...
Year: 2004

Jai Chauhan is a Harvard-educated, smiling, well-spoken, gentle NRI who lives in New York with his wife Shyamali, his son Rahul, his daughter Nikki, and his nephew Aditya. It all begins on Jai and Shyamali's marriage anniversary when Jai gets a call that his Dadaji is in a critical condition. Jai rushes back to India and, to his biggest shock, discovers that the Dadaji he revered is India's biggest don! But that's not all, Jai is asked by his Dadaji to take over the "Family Business." As a result, Jai's world of innocence crumbles. Confounded by the deception, he decides to leave for New York. But fate has something more in store… At the airport, there is a shootout and one of the soldiers loyal to Dadaji sacrifices his life for Jai. A stunned Jai realizes that whatever Dadaji might have done, he looked after the people he cared for and he was loved. This is the turning point in Jai's life—he lifts the dead man and with that the mantle of the Family Business bequeathed to him… ?

Episode 1
Watch:     P1 P2 P3 P4
Download: P1 P2 P3 P4

Episode 2
Watch:     P1 P2 P3 P4 P5
Download: P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

Episode 3
Watch:     P1 P2 P3 P4 P5
Download: P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

I'm sorry, but I have no time to continue posting videos because of school. Episode 3 will be my last video update. Again, I'm extremely sorry and request anyone else to post the videos of Family Business!

Edited by kskies2 - 16 May 2008 at 11:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sexcee.bitchJay Deol-De.De-sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIDEOS: Family Business Episodes 1-3" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annshi02

annshi02

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
much!!!!!!!!!
i can't tell you how happy iam. Clap

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annshi02

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
much!!!!!!!!!
i can't tell you how happy iam. Clap

I SECOND THAT, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH  Clap YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME, THANK YOU AGAIN - I LOVE SACHIN TYAGI SO MUCH, THANKS AGAIN

Jay

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I hope, you will keep it up
thanks Kskies

Love you mate

Jay

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
omg..omg...thankyou thankyou thankoyu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...I was waiting for them eagerly..thanx a ton Big smile

annshi02

annshi02

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I KNOW THE END IN THE END I THINK JAY.CHAUHAN DIES.
IS IT SO ? I DON'T CLEARY REMEMBER. Embarrassed

annshi02

annshi02

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE ACTRESS REAL NAME Smile WHO POTRAYED DR.SHYMALI.
JAY'S WIFE.

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i've seen all serial but wnna watch again Embarrassed and no Ji does'nt die Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top