Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jochhen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
some ppl thinks theys kno everyting! Ammy the hottest man evveerrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to walk on earth is mah man and SORRY DEAR U HV TO GIVE HIM UP!!! BOhoooooo!!!!! 😈
aasanka thumbnail
nureat01...you have a difficlut id to type yaar1 no yaar seriously! DMG is filled with things for us to say OMG about. whether AR are together or they sepereted, i always say OMG! and i to faint every time armu even comes on screen yaar. to ab batao, what else to think about?
jochhen thumbnail
OMG OMG, his dimples are so cuteπŸ€— . i feel like poking his cheek to see them...i wants to says dimple dikhaoo

I loveeee him so much- whens I sleep in class I dreams of him. I loveee DMG to death, I can't wait for tommraw so I can see my hotie dancing.. πŸ˜‰
Richuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasanka

nureat01...you have a difficlut id to type yaar1 no yaar seriously! DMG is filled with things for us to say OMG about. whether AR are together or they sepereted, i always say OMG! and i to faint every time armu even comes on screen yaar. to ab batao, what else to think about?

πŸ˜† You seem quite enthusiastic.

jochhen thumbnail
2 jollysgoos..me too metoo..i think theys are so cutee!!I wants to give them a 100 hugs and a 1000 kisses... πŸ€—
jochhen thumbnail
me finks assankas got scarred off me and left...YIPEE I WINS
Edited by jochhen - 15 years ago
jochhen thumbnail
jolly..aasanka wantd to sharz but I won HAHAHAHA..she got saw scarred off me tat she went offlines πŸ˜†
fahimataq thumbnail
hey assanka r u reli simple lyk ridz? cos would u b able to do zara zara tuch me 4 armaan in frnt of evry1, if thts simple go u!!
aasanka thumbnail
i am so sorry yaar. mere ghar mein lihgt chali gayi! nobody lets me dfroll over AR in piece!!
aasanka thumbnail
jochhen...what are you saying yaar? why would i be scared of you? i know for sure that if my armu ever met me and knowed how much i love him you will not stand a chance yaar.

fahimtaq...you have undestand ridzie. she is a simple gal, but for her love and for bringing a smile to his face she will do anything. i think i am also like that only. what is wrong in it yaar. she is onlyu doing it so that armu can smile. she loves him soooooooo much. she is the best yaar1 so sweet! and so nice se has danced!