Dill Mill Gaye

OMG i want to see

roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

everyones reaction when they find that armaan and ridz have loved each other since long time ago

i wonder if they will find out that they used to meet in staircase or that they had that passionate moment together or the armaan gave her that dress payal and kangan omg i cant wait to see everyones reaction b/c along they haved loved each other

i noticed this b/c i was watching old episodes coping myself untill tommorow for the big item sequence cant wait

❤️ Roshni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly thumbnail

i know i wonder how they will react

sabm786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah me too i wonder wat everyones reactions are going to be
Karan.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshniv3

everyones reaction when they find that armaan and ridz have loved each other since long time ago

i wonder if they will find out that they used to meet in staircase or that they had that passionate moment together or the armaan gave her that dress payal and kangan omg i cant wait to see everyones reaction b/c along they haved loved each other

i noticed this b/c i was watching old episodes coping myself untill tommorow for the big item sequence cant wait

❤️ Roshni

True.
I agree with you.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
me toooooooooooooooooooooo
mehma24 thumbnail
even i want 2....there reactions wud b worth seeing 😆 😆 😆 especially anjali 😉 i mean wen u c her reaction in d promo....u can't even imagine her reaction on knowing d truth of AR 😉