Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Preview 5th May--Kyunki

ratheesh1993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi

Mihir lands up in Bangalore in Juhi's old house.He needs to gather proofs against Juhi that she is not real Tulsi. Mihir finds an important proof and goes to meet someone who is as keen to know the truth.

Star Plus 10.30 p m

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So, I presme Ram Kapoor is entering too...this time , without any prior publicity πŸ˜†
kushluv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

So, I presme Ram Kapoor is entering too...this time , without any prior publicity πŸ˜†

i m also havinfg the same feelingπŸ˜ƒ

Ohhhhh please not Ram kapoor... 😑 🀒 🀒 i hate to say this that i think the serial was way off better b4 smriti's entry...

I am a huge smriti fan, but after seeing such storyline i am forced to say this
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ But the whole idea of making Gautami's character Juhi demands that the Cat-Man be brought back to conclude this storyline. πŸ˜† They could have avoided all this by simply going for a reverse plastic surgery though. πŸ€”

Perhaps they will make this track actually enjoyable by having Mihir engage Cat-Man in a martial arts combat. πŸ˜‰ Maybe we will see a Tulsi vs Juhi "cat" fight too. I remember this Juhi (in the guise of Tulsi) used a leaf to defeat Thakral once. I wonder how she got Tulsi's powers though. They never explained that. πŸ˜‰ Oh well Maybe she will use that "leaf power" against Tulsi too! Just imagine the scene! 🀣 I just hope the special effects are good enough. πŸ˜† Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
Dear kal el...why dont u join balaji? πŸ˜†
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If to end this storyline Ram's entry is needed then he is more than welcome cuz Juhi n Mandy together r intolerable..i'm just pissed to hear "DEAR" word from Juhi
davia389 thumbnail
i think mhir will see tulsi and juhi's picture together and get shocked ... and a another shock will happen that the amster mind behind fooling mandira will be tulsi's by sending juhi to mandira...

varana how come juhi knows tulsi's life?sooo i think tulsi has not lost memory it is her plan ... to find kn son also and also send the wrong bahus and bring the correct bahus haina...

davia
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
According to me...when Tulsi's accident took place it cud be that she met Juhi...

I remember Juhi when she was trying to prove that she is Tulsi,she mentioned that she as Tulsi met Juhi as a dhabba where interaction took place bet'n them..

It cud be that Tulsi n Juhi in actual met at dhabba and Tulsi said about her family and that is how Juhi came to know about Viranis..
davia389 thumbnail
soo many confusion soo elt us all wait so that the suspense get over within 2 week hope soo πŸ˜† other than that we cant do anytihng πŸ˜†