India-Forums

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

Bhavishya puts the fire out!

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Just saw the episode of SBS where they visit Betiyaan sets and catch the shooting of the scene where Bhav puts the odi on fire. He kicks Saras around and throws liquor bottles everywhere. Then he sets the odi on fire, and she runs around the place screaming. But then Bhav puts the fire out and tells her he will not let her die so easily and will turn her completely mad. So it looks like Saras will not get burned, but he will succeed in sending her to an asylum.

Between shoots they talked to Saraswati and Bhavishya too. Saras looked really tired and sweaty after shooting for that scene, and part of her saree got burned as well. They asked Bhav why the lal odi scene was repeated, and he explained that it was one of the most traumatic nights of Saras's lives... and Bhav wanted to relive it back to make Saras crazy. Because thats what Bhav wants to do this time, drive her crazy, not kill her.

They also showed how kerosene filled ropes were kept around the sets, and that was set on fire... and it looked very much as if the whole set was on fire and Saras-Bhav right in the middle of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_01angel1959silk opalPrestigious

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Do u know what strikes me Kruthi ....that absolutely no one , nobbody feels like looking into what Saras is saying . I mean , numbers can be traced ....food can be tested , sumone can follow saras , look carefully at Bhav's expressions without revealing suspicions....there r umpteen number of things one can do . Doing poojas and being elated at good omens and depressed at bad omens is all that the Garodias do .....they simply dont do anything practical .
I must say I am terribly disappointed in Shitij and Savitri . Shitij is literally a silent robot ....he is supposed to love Saras and listen to her at least . Savitri knows her daughter and her motherly instincts shud warn her that sumthing is terribly wrong. But she only moves and lives on sum vague ethereal and spiritual plane in which she asks happiness for all , including Menaka , and her feet r not on the ground when her daughter needs her the most !
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
everyone is acting braindead now. when durga will be closer to death then they will find out
Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Very rightly said and put both of you, the current track in Betiyaan is not at all realistic and has many loopholes. Why is it that its always only the vamps with brains? Is it not possible for good people to be smart? If any of the Garodias really wanted to, they could easily follow Saras like you said, and find out whats going on. Right now the show really needs a boost, as its getting quite repetitive and unrealistic.
missmhow Goldie
missmhow
missmhow

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Do u know what strikes me Kruthi ....that absolutely no one , nobbody feels like looking into what Saras is saying . I mean , numbers can be traced ....food can be tested , sumone can follow saras , look carefully at Bhav's expressions without revealing suspicions....there r umpteen number of things one can do . Doing poojas and being elated at good omens and depressed at bad omens is all that the Garodias do .....they simply dont do anything practical .
I must say I am terribly disappointed in Shitij and Savitri . Shitij is literally a silent robot ....he is supposed to love Saras and listen to her at least . Savitri knows her daughter and her motherly instincts shud warn her that sumthing is terribly wrong. But she only moves and lives on sum vague ethereal and spiritual plane in which she asks happiness for all , including Menaka , and her feet r not on the ground when her daughter needs her the most !

EXACTLY my thoughts...!!!!!!!!!!!!they always listen to the person who says things which sound sweet ..and cant for once think that reality can be worse than their imagination.they did the same when saras was burnt in the odi last time and have proven it once again!!!!if soemone tells them that a time bomb is ticking in their own house in frnt of their very eyes, they will continue celebrating one nonsense or the other. And when the bomb explodes they will run everywhere blaming everybody including themselves and eachother.
koolsadhu u have given words to wht i think about savitri.in this situation no one can blame her circumstances ......

Edited by missmhow - 04 May 2008 at 9:58pm
Sue Jeet Groupbie
Sue Jeet
Sue Jeet

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree. Why do these people not do the practical things. I mean we all believe in God rite? But sometimes you have to help yourself!
Geez.........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top