Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

A Very Happy B'day Anku (~angelz16~) (Page 2)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Anku....Thanxxx BB!!

Wishing you a very very happy birthday! May you have a rocking day and enjoy it to the fullest!...Thankk youu and yes I had a fabolousss dayy!!! I got sooo manyyyy giftss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

From the day I got to know you till today, I have learnt a lot about you!!! But the best quality of yours has to be the way you manage to stay THE bestest friend! Thats reallll sweeeeet of youu and I hope wat you hve said about me here is wat I am cause no matter wat,I always try to be honest and friendly and try not to hurt anybody!! And let me take the opportunity to tell you that I was really touched when you called me BB - Big Brother and sent me wishes two days back!!!Embarrassed Well, BB, you know since realll longg I had seen ppl calling you Bhaskar bro but I just cudnt...I dont know why!! I cudnt say Bhaskar bro from all my heart somehow...it didnt gel with me to call you that but that day wen u PMed, I was like I am soo happy "BB" isnt annoyed and then I was like ya its "BB"...the word and the feeling from all my heart is not Bhaskar bro but BB--mah big bro!! And i just love calling you thattEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You're truly a gem that way Anku!! Thumbs Up I love talking to you about anything and anytime and can say you're an extremely fun-filled and hardworking girl....thankk youu! I really appreciate it that everyone even on forums think that way about mee! It really makes you feel that yes you are a good person from within!Embarrassed On this day would wish and pray bas thora gussa tumhara kam ho jaaye tumhara LOL YAAA....hahahaha!! I knoww...i really need to cool down on itt!! My family also keeps saying that and believe me, i am giving it my best shot cause I know that wen I am angry I just forget everything around mee! I remember the last I got angry, not so long agoo I threw the TV remote as well as the spoon in my hand

Always stay as you are! EmbarrassedClap (After adding the last part above to your life)LOL Wish you get all possible success be it in everything...Thankingsss sooooo* much and yess, i ll try to incorporate it in me that I dont get soo much anger!!

Anku has also completed another milestone in her life and would be starting her Law career. Wish you the best in that also Anku ClapClap aww....yess, well its truee! And i really wanna do something in my life...i really wanna go out and help those ppl who cant help themselves for various reasons through my profession...and thats why the APT choice:: LAW!!! Cause another thing, I talk ALOTT!!LOLLOLLOL And yess, the greatest quality of a good lawyer is to be honest and believe me wen I say it...I am a verryyy honest and extremely straightforward person!! And wen I see something wrong going on,I just hveee to butt in!!!Tongue So thankk youu and always wish that your sister becomes a really great lawyer someday and is able to help millions out there! Cause thats wat I from the bottom, up, left, right and centre of my heart want to doo!!!Embarrassed

Thankk youuu BB!!!!!!!

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adonis

Happy Birthday Angel Anku... God Bless You always with what you ask for and extra dose of happiness, humor, wisdom and be smiling always.

Sheriff Bhai Tongue

Awleeee...thankk youu Sheriff!! Hope u doing good!!Embarrassed
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Happy Birthday Anku sweety....Awiii!! Thankkoooo Munni diiiiHug
Many many happy returns of the day....Thankingss!!Embarrassed
You are truely a gem, and you know why i said that? Yaa, I thinkk soo!!Tongue
You are true friend...i hope i hve done my best to hear thatt!! and very mature girl...hehehe!! Thankk youu!!! that i always felt good to talk with you Hug .same heree dii; i know we share a lot of life simiraties and i think thats the reason we understand each other soo muchh!!! And I hope it always remains the same wayyHug
I hope you have a wonderful day....Thankingss!! Yess, I had an awesomee dayy!!!Embarrassed

Keep smiling Big smile Thankooo and the same for youu!!!!

Muniza

Thankings a ton dii!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Happy Birthday Angel... May born are really very sweet and straightforward. Big smile

Thankooo Sudhir!!! And yess, you are so right-~> straightforward I am and I hope I am sweet tooTongueTongue Thankings for helping me with those Neha pics tooo!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed It was soo nice of youu!!Embarrassed
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NYC_gurl_17

Happy Birthday. I don't really know you, but i hope to know you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and may all your wishes come true Tongue

Thanxxx....I am sure we ll know each other soon! You can alwayss PM me or I ll do the sameeEmbarrassed Thank youu for the kind wishes...and you got a really sweeeeeet AK siggBlushingDay Dreaming
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKU! heyyyyy MA Mr. Nice Guy of the Opposite sex, thank youu!!

Hope you have an amazzzzzzzzzzzzing birthday! Awlee...thankoo Manna! I had an extremely nice bdayyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And CONGRATULATIONS on starting to become a Lawyer...hope you go really far in life! Thanxx sooo* muchh!! Wish me all the bestt always so that I hve wishes of all the good ppl around me!!!Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Again...and have loadssss of fun! Big smile Thankingss againnn and yess, i had soo much fun!!Wink

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 05 May 2008 at 5:16am
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetsana27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!  Party Party Party
May all ur wishes come true, n hope u become very successful in life in everything u do, n have loads of fun on ur special day!! so wheres the party tonight? am i invited?? LOL LOL once again happy birthday! enjoyy!!!!!! Clap

heyyy gurll...suppp!!! Thank yousss for the wishes and party? loll...no partyy but lotsss of eatables...just go down and munch on!!LOLWink Thankk youu againnEmbarrassed

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 05 May 2008 at 5:18am
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANKU! Clap Clap Clap

MAY YOU RECEIVE ALL THE GIFTS THAT U WISH FROM LIFE AND BE BLESSED WITH LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE! Embarrassed Embarrassed

ALL THE BEST! ENJOY UR SPECIAL DAY!
Big smile

pallavi

Thankkkk yoooouuuuuuuu soooo much Pallavi dii...thanxx a ton and ya, I had alot of fun!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top