Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh my shilpa and rajeshwari look poles apart... atleast some tiny winy hopes haan?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
now that i recall both women used to wear choodas for ages with proper western wear...nope! no hopes from rajeshwari either. maybe the wives have bet.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sigh...so when they dont mind it, what can we say....lets just ignore it.....maybe they trying to gain more attention with it..........hmmmmmmm???? 😉
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

btw guys...one new serials im liking is ek packet ummed on ndtv imagine. its from the makers of BBB but very nice. its abt a women's help home i guess. lots of women characters...all veteran actresses. every scene is well written and enacted.

Me too! It really is quality, great acting from all concerned and no high drama but good storylines. The guy in there - what else has he been in? Been trying so hard to remember where I know the face from.

I caught a couple of epis of Radha ki betiyaan..also a good one to watch.

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

now that i recall both women used to wear choodas for ages with proper western wear...nope! no hopes from rajeshwari either. maybe the wives have bet.

most panjabi women wear the chudas for an year after marriage.. I guess its above fashion for them 😊

anyways,.. speaking of Rajeshwari, she was the 1st one I noticed in her and varun.. I remember remembering varun as her hubby in indian idol concert or somewhere..

she did a rehaai show. I liked it. i liked her in that too.. and lately when i read that her 1st break in marathi movie, I was 😲 to read the name that it was a movie i really enjoyed as a kid.. It was pretty random. but I loved it. coz it was a complete comedy.and a funny concept. 😆

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are the wives going to act now!!!..who is Shilpa???...sorry guys...especially you Shreya who is forever resolving my queries!!!!!...have no clue whats happening here.......
shahmeg thumbnail
I was hoping Rajeshwari would knock some sense into Varun or rather knock some hair off Varun! She is my last hope but looks like she approves of this hairstyle too!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@sonia: me to the rescue again. shilpa is apoorva agnihotri's wife. apoorva and shilpa are both tv actors. apoorva played armaan suri in jassi and shilpa's most famous role is that of ganga in kyunki. she has also played kkusum in the end. apoorva has also acted in pardes with srk which was apoorva's debut.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahmeg

I was hoping Rajeshwari would knock some sense into Varun or rather knock some hair off Varun! She is my last hope but looks like she approves of this hairstyle too!

hmmm.she looks so cool in k for kishore....when will sandy look cool i wonder......heheheh..he got the msg thats for sure........lol...........😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@sonia: me to the rescue again. shilpa is apoorva agnihotri's wife. apoorva and shilpa are both tv actors. apoorva played armaan suri in jassi and shilpa's most famous role is that of ganga in kyunki. she has also played kkusum in the end. apoorva has also acted in pardes with srk which was apoorva's debut.

Thanks dear!!!...it would difficult for me to find my way in these discussions without you!