Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

   
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

What happened?

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67136

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged

-what happened to the guy whose rishta was brought by mrs. gupta for urmi after holi? has sujata told something to mrs. gupta? if so what?

-what happened to the matrimonial website profile of urmi's rasik was planning to get done by sandy?

-now the sujata knows abt s/u do s/u still go out on dates? if so are they with or without sujata's permission?

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007
Posts: 4178

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
You are right!!!..all conveniently shifted to back seat..no mrs Gupta....no mention of the 4 knowing about u/s...rasik backed off.....its off track really!!!..they have done this often....
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 6508

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
MBA guy is a biggg mistery for me! I so was hoping to see something abt gupta mentioning it.. and all this week. but nothing.

Rasik's matrimonial thingy - I guess he saw 3 crores and said ok.. that matrimonial site can wait.

Dates - I think they dont go on dates now. After holi, sandy might not want to do something to again make ppl suspect urmi..
If u haven't noticed Sandy urmi are hardly in moholla together as well.. otherwise, all the time urmi's strategic locations in all moholla gatherings, casual or fomal were right next to sandy.

Another point - Why end the prev episode with such matrimonial, pammi suspense, if the next one had nothing to do with it..

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
yep!!!!!!! lot's of loose ends.......they need to finish all the unfinished biz then more fwd...... Dead
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67136

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

MBA guy is a biggg mistery for me! I so was hoping to see something abt gupta mentioning it.. and all this week. but nothing.

its been a while actually...so its weird. if sujata doesnt want to tell mrs. gupta that she has accepted sandeep-urmi relationship she must atleast have been showing taloing gayatri.

Originally posted by ketaki_ry


Rasik's matrimonial thingy - I guess he saw 3 crores and said ok.. that matrimonial site can wait.

yes...there is still time for that...this 3 crore thing happened on the day pammi and sujata had the fight.

Originally posted by ketaki_ry


If u haven't noticed Sandy urmi are hardly in moholla together as well.. otherwise, all the time urmi's strategic locations in all moholla gatherings, casual or fomal were right next to sandy.

actually urmi has not been in a mohalla scene since the mili episode and ofcourse the holi episode. even in the mili episode she was standing with sujata not sandy. earlier everyone used to be in the mohalla meetings...these days the girls ie urmi and zoya are always missing. and yes urmi used to strategically place herself beside sandy unless ofcourse he would come later and then he would seek her out.

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 6508

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

its been a while actually...so its weird. if sujata doesnt want to tell mrs. gupta that she has accepted sandeep-urmi relationship she must atleast have been showing taloing gayatri.

Maybe the investigating dude turns out to be the MBA of mrs gupta! Tongue coincidence u know.. Tongue 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

actually urmi has not been in a mohalla scene since the mili episode and ofcourse the holi episode. even in the mili episode she was standing with sujata not sandy. earlier everyone used to be in the mohalla meetings...these days the girls ie urmi and zoya are always missing. and yes urmi used to strategically place herself beside sandy unless ofcourse he would come later and then he would seek her out.

yes, they need to be back.. urmi zoya sona in the moholla scenes as well..

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Joined: 21 April 2007
Posts: 5469

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
All good questions..wonder when we'll get some answers? I was disappointed with the lack of interaction between Mrs Gupta & Sujata, I was kinda hoping for something if not the "I have a superdamad" speech. Unhappy


Edited by Nisha_07 - 04 May 2008 at 9:25am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67136

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

Maybe the investigating dude turns out to be the MBA of mrs gupta! Tongue coincidence u know.. Tongue 

if this were a balaji show i would have been sure of it. also zoya fist needs to get back with ANY character in chabhi let alone the whole mohalla. btw i had feared after the zoya episode that she would disappear...unfortunately i was right.



Edited by kshreya2002 - 04 May 2008 at 9:30am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
‘Love Happened Later’

Author: TheRager   Replies: 4   Views: 769

TheRager 4 769 11 August 2008 at 1:18pm by ketaki_ry
The best thing that happened today :)

Author: monu_tan   Replies: 7   Views: 498

monu_tan 7 498 09 May 2008 at 9:50am by Fazila~
what would have happened

Author: love_urmi   Replies: 6   Views: 439

love_urmi 6 439 08 April 2008 at 4:20am by love_urmi
wht happened to zoya's lover

2 3

Author: amo_amo_aigoo   Replies: 19   Views: 1105

amo_amo_aigoo 19 1105 28 February 2008 at 3:44am by Fazila~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index