India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

What happened?

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged

-what happened to the guy whose rishta was brought by mrs. gupta for urmi after holi? has sujata told something to mrs. gupta? if so what?

-what happened to the matrimonial website profile of urmi's rasik was planning to get done by sandy?

-now the sujata knows abt s/u do s/u still go out on dates? if so are they with or without sujata's permission?

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
You are right!!!..all conveniently shifted to back seat..no mrs Gupta....no mention of the 4 knowing about u/s...rasik backed off.....its off track really!!!..they have done this often....
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
MBA guy is a biggg mistery for me! I so was hoping to see something abt gupta mentioning it.. and all this week. but nothing.

Rasik's matrimonial thingy - I guess he saw 3 crores and said ok.. that matrimonial site can wait.

Dates - I think they dont go on dates now. After holi, sandy might not want to do something to again make ppl suspect urmi..
If u haven't noticed Sandy urmi are hardly in moholla together as well.. otherwise, all the time urmi's strategic locations in all moholla gatherings, casual or fomal were right next to sandy.

Another point - Why end the prev episode with such matrimonial, pammi suspense, if the next one had nothing to do with it..

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
yep!!!!!!! lot's of loose ends.......they need to finish all the unfinished biz then more fwd...... Dead
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

MBA guy is a biggg mistery for me! I so was hoping to see something abt gupta mentioning it.. and all this week. but nothing.

its been a while actually...so its weird. if sujata doesnt want to tell mrs. gupta that she has accepted sandeep-urmi relationship she must atleast have been showing taloing gayatri.

Rasik's matrimonial thingy - I guess he saw 3 crores and said ok.. that matrimonial site can wait.

yes...there is still time for that...this 3 crore thing happened on the day pammi and sujata had the fight.

If u haven't noticed Sandy urmi are hardly in moholla together as well.. otherwise, all the time urmi's strategic locations in all moholla gatherings, casual or fomal were right next to sandy.

actually urmi has not been in a mohalla scene since the mili episode and ofcourse the holi episode. even in the mili episode she was standing with sujata not sandy. earlier everyone used to be in the mohalla meetings...these days the girls ie urmi and zoya are always missing. and yes urmi used to strategically place herself beside sandy unless ofcourse he would come later and then he would seek her out.

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

its been a while actually...so its weird. if sujata doesnt want to tell mrs. gupta that she has accepted sandeep-urmi relationship she must atleast have been showing taloing gayatri.

Maybe the investigating dude turns out to be the MBA of mrs gupta! Tongue coincidence u know.. Tongue 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

actually urmi has not been in a mohalla scene since the mili episode and ofcourse the holi episode. even in the mili episode she was standing with sujata not sandy. earlier everyone used to be in the mohalla meetings...these days the girls ie urmi and zoya are always missing. and yes urmi used to strategically place herself beside sandy unless ofcourse he would come later and then he would seek her out.

yes, they need to be back.. urmi zoya sona in the moholla scenes as well..

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
All good questions..wonder when we'll get some answers? I was disappointed with the lack of interaction between Mrs Gupta & Sujata, I was kinda hoping for something if not the "I have a superdamad" speech. Unhappy

Edited by Nisha_07 - 04 May 2008 at 9:25am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Maybe the investigating dude turns out to be the MBA of mrs gupta! Tongue coincidence u know.. Tongue 

if this were a balaji show i would have been sure of it. also zoya fist needs to get back with ANY character in chabhi let alone the whole mohalla. btw i had feared after the zoya episode that she would disappear...unfortunately i was right.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 04 May 2008 at 9:30am

Go to top