Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
JDD (and Suna suna too) have become my all time favourite songs.....beautiful music,.....I think we should also give some credit to the music director....Anu Malik (not sure about the spelling) right????? great composition, the music touches my heart.....
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail
JDD is my ringtone. Hear it almost every day (the flute part). I fell in love with the song when I first heared it on the radio. I was sleeping and for the first time in my life I wasnt grumpy when I woke up😆. After that they used it in KS. Hayyyyyyyyeeeeeee😍😳 I totally love that song!!
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeh its happened to me a few times.. 😆

One time i was shopping in Debenhams and i heard the LS tune.. muskurate jeevaan something something kasamh se kasamh se kasamh seeeeeee

Most the time i hear all the JJD and all that at weddings 😆

Like one wedding their first dance was on JDD, i just choked on my food and went out the building to have some fresh air 😆 😆 its hilarious when that happens 😆

PS im having a blank.. what song from OSO was played in KS

Edited by Henna 786 - 15 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Challo, the initial post does say hello to all of the ladies... but hey, I'm hoping that a post by a male won't be minded 😃

I really thought that this was going to be a rather serious topic... but it's nice to see a somewhat light-hearted one like this once in a while 👍🏼

It's nice to hear from people how KS is able to make a positive difference as well... in this case, that JDD track brought some extra happiness. Good on you Radhika ji 👍🏼

Anyways, Henna, I think the OSO song used in KS was "Dard-E-Disco", where Walia was dressed as a fireman and dancing to let go of the pain of losing Bani after the latest leap 👍🏼

God bless.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was so good guys i tell u.. 😆 It was hard not to blush then and they wud have thought i was blushing at paneer mutter and palak paneer 😆 😆

Henna,that was Ajab Si...just once...Isnt that song from OSO??!! 😛
rpmenon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

Challo, the initial post does say hello to all of the ladies... but hey, I'm hoping that a post by a male won't be minded 😃

God bless.

u r welcome 😊

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AviStyling

Another Post By A Male:

To get the JDD Feeling back again check this link out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/avistyling

It contains my video mixes.. Most of them JDD Flavoured 😉

Avi,

I saw all of them, your videos are super! Love them!

-- S
rpmenon thumbnail

u r most welcome Avi... 😆 I guess i need to change the post now...

Yep...have seen all mixes of urs...I am huge fan...if u didnt know already..Miss them these days...
😊

Can u do 1 sometime later...

Edited by rpmenon - 15 years ago
Heartbreak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay JDD is my song too... 😳 😳 😳

But its been over a 3 years know I always listen to the song judaai hoye ke bhi tu mujh mein kahi baaki hai from {kalyug}

Its just the whole song has a meaning to it the way it goes but I'm sure you all understand what I'm trying to say.... 😳

When you have someone special in your life, life becomes worth living for it. just pray for me guys ke mere zindagi mein yeh khushi hameesha rahi ameen sum ameen
Edited by Heartbreak - 15 years ago