Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*Adhuri Kahaani....*~{AK} part 5, pg 7 (Page 4)

juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Adhuri Kahaani…

Part 3

I told them that his name was "Raj Malhotra." As soon as I said that Dawn spitted out the sip of coke she had taken just now. "What?" she screeched. "What the hell?" all three of us questioned her at once. The crowd in the restaurant all turned to us and watched on the act. "Raj Malhotra as in Rajeev Malhotra?" she asked still loudly. I nodded. "Raj, brown hair, 5' 10", fair, Indian?" she said it all at once. "Yes, that's him and what is up with you?" I asked stretching my words as I rolled my eyes. I always knew she was crazy but it's a guy for god's sakes. "You mean Rajeev Malhotra as in my brother." She asked, her faced was hitched up front and her eyes were wide with what I assume was astonishment. All three of our faces was crossed with shock, mine must have been hilarious to watch. "WHAT?" I literally screamed with shock. She put her palm up and said in a softer tone "yes, my step brother Raj." I shook my head to get it in. "since when do you have a brother and how come I've never met him." I asked. Rajeev was here until the past three years. He had been in Oxford uni with a scholarship now he was back. He had recently moved to his own apartment in the city since he worked there, she summarized.

I know it all came as a shock to me too. Who would have thought the same Raj I met was Dawn's stepbrother. I had already met him 3 times now. How you ask? Well I was at dawn's house for a dinner and Dawn had invited Rajeev over too, how predictable. I knew it I just knew it. She was planning to hook me up with her brother. Now that she knew that we knew each other, she wanted to hook us up. She then had set us up for a date. Well not so much as Dawn and I went to the movies, where she invited him but them she had an "Emergency". So typical, But she knows that I won't let this get serious and so far we've only talked and acted as friends.

I was at my house, just doodling. More like sketching clothes. I had found my ring, the first thing I did was rush in and started searching like crazy. I found it tangled between my sheets. I was so worried, like you do not even know. I left everything on my desk and looked out my bedroom window. The city lights were beautiful. Maybe because I was used to it. I missed home, my home back in London, where I could just sit on my balcony swing and watch the serene view of a lake, flowers and lots of greenery. I do not know why but I felt weird today, not weird but different. I took a whiff of breath from my window and exhaled. It tasted so familiar, as if I was breathing in a familiar scent. Maybe I was just going crazy, imagining things you know. The loud sound of the doorbell distracted. Well it was not that big to be distracted from anyway. Ok, no one is there. I turned back then it rang again. This time I looked around and the same thing, except there was a big white package on my doorstep. It was wrapped in white and wrapping paper. That was odd. I opened it somewhat hastily actually. The brown box had a envelope on it. I opened it and inside was a pass. It was an invitation to Marquee nightclub. It was a V.I.P pass. There was nothing else written on it, no sender's name. Then at the exact second, my phone rang. It was Raj. "So you got my gift?" he asked. "Yea, um... what is this about?" I asked as I slowly opened the box. "My invitation, and please don't say no" he literally begged. "But Rajeev" I tried to protest but ended in faint. "Okay, theek hain. I'll be there."

I looked myself in the mirror, going around, viewing every corners of my dress. Raj had sent me a dress as a gift and I would not have accepted it except he had a note inside, threatening as it would hurt his feelings. He was a great friend and I did not want to hurt his feelings. The dress was of course beautiful. The haute couture accented her curves and her petite figure amazingly. The short D&G dress came up to my mid thighs. The dress was a coral color with halter strings. It was an all satin with dark coral chiffon from the bust line below. I put on light makeup; you know the usual; pink eye shadow, light blush and pink lip-gloss. I looked at my left arm and caressed the small tattoo in it. Yes tattoo, it was a curvaceous heart with the initial A on it. Shocker, I know. I was never a person to get a tattoo but I got it for him, before we had gotten together, during the senior year of high school. I had always found a way to cover it and no one had an idea about it, not even Dawn. I picked up a light pink Pashmina and draped it carefully around my  shoulder so it covered my tattoo. I slipped on my white stilettos and grabbed the matching white clutch before stepping out.

I was almost at the club. I was driving myself in my precious silver Porsche Carrera GT. As I entered the lot, I spotted Dawn's car and took the spot next to it. They were probably inside. As I stepped out of my car, I felt it again, the taste of familiarity that I've been feeling all day long. It was that taste of home. Maybe I really am going crazy. I walked towards the door, and past the bouncers. They were all at the bar. Everyone was there including Armaan, Ridhima's boyfriend and Kaavya, Anju's boyfriend. I waved to them and walked over to say hi.

We all hung out at the bar for a while and all the couples left with their respective partners. Dawn, Rajeev and I were the only one left. I sipped on my strawberry Daiquiri and pulled up my shawl carefully. I've always been able to cover it up somehow and I've been successful as of it. "May I have a  dance?" Raj came up to me. I hesitated but what the hell, I slipped my hand onto his and headed to the dance floor. We danced to the disco music for a while when someone tapped my shoulder. It was a friend of mine and I agreed to dance with him. A soft number played and he placed his hand on my waist making me flinch. I did not like it. As we danced my shawl was slowly slipping. I did not realize it at first but then I felt his hand pull it down. "What are you doing?" I stepped back, pulling up my shawl. "Oh no, I was looking at your tattoo there." I knew he was asking just politely but I was uncomfortable so I excused myself.

We all sat down in the lounge to play spin the bottle. "So guys, whoever the bottle points toward has to either do a dare or answer a question from EACH AND EVERYONE." "Alright, lets do this." Dawn squealed with excitement. We all were exited actually, even me. I hadn't played it since London. The first spin landed on Dawn, thankfully, I wasn't ready yet.

Anjali: So... umm... who was your first kiss?

Dawn: that's easy, Andy Wills, middle school.

I saw Raj roll his eyes at his sister's frankness.

Kaavya: When did you loose you virginity?

Dawn groaned and Raj covered his face.

Raj: Dude, I'm right here and I don't want to know personal stuff about my sister.

Anjali: Come on you have to answer it.

Dawn: Okay, I am a virgin.

Everyone whined and groaned.

Dawn: Okay, all right I was 17.

Armaan: Have you ever done drugs?

Dawn: Nope

Ridz: Have you ever loved anyone?

Both the couple held their hands at the question, love clearly shows I thought, a little sad.

Dawn: 5th grade but not so much love as infatuation. She laughed.

Both Raj and I passed. The next spin landed on me unfortunately but I took in it smiling.

Raj: I'm first. Have you ever been in love?

My smile vanished immediately. I guessed that everyone saw my reaction. This was not good. My eyes welled up and tears threatened to fall. Dawn's fist balled up, but she wasn't sure what to do. She was not mad but just worried as she knew how I get. Every one had stopped speaking and we just stared at nothing in particular then I mustered up the courage and plastered a smile. "No, I've never been in love." I lied straight face, but I couldn't pull it off so I excused myself to the restroom. Dawn knew I needed to be alone so she let me. I burst off into sobs as I entered, thankfully no one was there. I tugged in my ring that hung on my platinum chain. I wiped my eyes and fixed my make up before heading out. I walked at a fast pace but accidentally bumped into someone , and the worse part of that was the drink he carried spilled on my dress. I squealed and jumped back. He bent to pick something off the floor and I was busy wiping my dress. "What the hell? You idiot, look where you're going." I burst off; my anger was probably of the things to fear since I was rarely angry. Then I saw him, his back and my frown turned into a smile, a fond one. I threw myself in his arms and screamed in delight. I'd missed him and so did he, it seemed. "Lucky? What are you doing here?" I questioned him. "I'm here for a business trip with Bhaiya." He said, and saw me loose my smile. "But I'm here with some friends, come on lem'me introduce you." He said pulling me with him. I was shocked, surprise and happy. I didn't know what to feel at all though.

Lakshya Khanna a.k.a Lucky is Angad's little brother and my best friend. Actually he is my best guy friend and my supposedly "Devar". I loved him a lot and I missed him so much. I have not seen him in 3 years and this was emotional for me but I held on. He also said that Angad was here. I was exited and my heart pounded hard. I was exited but then Anger flashed into me, many mixed emotions here.

Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
amazing part
i feel really sorry 4 kripa she cant even tell her true feelings 2any one
cant wait 4 angad and kripa 2 meet
Clap

Edited by Iqbal Neha1 - 09 May 2008 at 4:38pm
cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
wonder whether raj really likes kripa or not? so lakshya is angad's brother. can't wait for AK to meet. and eager to c angad's reaction or whether he still loves her or not. gr8 part.

~Sana~
juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamsmart

wonder whether raj really likes kripa or not? so lakshya is angad's brother. can't wait for AK to meet. and eager to c angad's reaction or whether he still loves her or not. gr8 part.

thnx for the comment...we'll see if Raj is a negative or pasitive character or if he really loves her or not...yup Lakshya and Aaliya are Angad's younger siblings....let's see if Angad still lokes her...HINT: he more likely still does Wink
juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
i feel really sorry 4 kripa she cant even tell her true feelings 2any one
cant wait 4 angad and kripa 2 meet
Clap

thnx for the comment....Kripa has all her emotion bottled up from 3 years and she needs to spill it before she bursts....don't worry Angad and Kripa will meet soon

Edited by juicylove6 - 09 May 2008 at 5:13pm
AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
fab part
just loved it
finally kripa is enjoying her life...
waiting 4 mystery between AK to b disclosed
angad's reaction on seeing kripa sounds to b like a million dollars...
raj seemes to like kripa...
continue soon
juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

fab part
just loved it
finally kripa is enjoying her life...
waiting 4 mystery between AK to b disclosed
angad's reaction on seeing kripa sounds to b like a million dollars...
raj seemes to like kripa...
continue soon
thnx, yea kripa is finaaly trying to forget the past but she can't since she carries it around with her ring.....i won't stretch the parst so much so you'll see Angad and Kripa is the next two parts....<3

Edited by juicylove6 - 10 May 2008 at 7:31am
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
great part
lukin forward for ak meet

Go to top