Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*Adhuri Kahaani....*~{AK} part 5, pg 7 (Page 2)

BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
grt part...please cont. soon

lalala10 Senior Member
lalala10
lalala10

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
This FF is really nice and fresh. It is going to be really interesting...I loved the part..cant wait to read more!!
Continue soon and good luck for the FF!!
lalala10 Senior Member
lalala10
lalala10

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
This FF is really nice and fresh. It is going to be really interesting...I loved the part..cant wait to read more!!
Continue soon and good luck for the FF!!
angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
wow..i like your idea for this fan fic...interesting. im excited to read more of it. cont soon! Big smile
AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
nice part
wonder what's Kripa's story
continue soon
juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,
     Thank you so much for all the comments. I will post up the next part soon. The story will uncover slowly.

Riya <3
juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Adhuri Kahaani…

Part 2

He quiet down at once then slowly extended his hind "Sorry again, I am Raj." He saw my eyes debating to shake his but I put my palm on his. "Aap please aur ab maafi mat mangiye" I told him in Hindi. I was still good even though I had not spoken it much, except for when I slept over at dawn's house. Dawn's Dad was Indian and her mom was American so he spoke in Hindi sometimes.

Getting back to the present now, he was smiling at me and staring, as if he has never seen a girl before. I waved my hands in front of his face, getting him back. I rolled my eyes to myself and walked away. I walked down the busy street and spotted a Starbucks. Oh! I so badly needed caffeine in my body. I started walking down the street and realized that there was someone right next to me. It was him, he was trying to keep up with my stilettos. "What are you doing?" I asked hand-on-my-hips. "I am trying to say sorry by taking you out to coffee," he said matter-of-factly. What? Who was this guy? Moreover, why wouldn't he leave me alone? I took in a deep breath and before answering him. "When did I accept your offer?" I asked feeling stupid. Here he was supposedly taking me out to coffee and all I needed was a bit of caffeine so I didn't burst inside my office. Who was he again? I tried to tell him that it was fine and he did not need to take me to have coffee but he would not budge. Relec**tly, I agreed and we both headed inside Starbucks. I ordered myself a Grande Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato and a Scone and he ordered himself a large mocha Latte, 2 blueberry muffins, and a Cookie. God he ate a lot and what was wrong with me, having breakfast with a man I barely knew.

Then he insisted on paying for it. The workers faces were worth seeing when we started debating on who should pay. I wanted to pay for my own food and he would not let me. Finally, I gave up and took a seat far away from the counter. He came grinning and took a seat right in front of me. I wanted to tell Dawn all about this and I knew she would laugh hard. "So, what's your name? I mean I told you mine's already and you still haven't told me," he asked trying to make small talk. I put my left hand on top of the table so he could see my ring and leave me alone but to my shock, it was not there. The only thing there was the mark my ring made. I started fumbling inside my bag for it but it wasn't there. I abruptly got up and he did so with me. At this moment, I know what Dawn would say. She would say "Tanya darling, the guy is cute and he is acting like a gentle men and how long will you try to hold onto him, he's your past. He has not even tried looking for you and he probably moved on so why can't you just give this man a chance. I'm not asking you to sleep with him but can't you at least be friends with him?" Ok, I sat back down and so did he. I would just look for it later and it was probably somewhere in the house. "what's wrong?" he asked with a little concern. God, He was sweet. "Nothing. So what did you say your name was?" I asked smiling, trying to make small talk. "Um. Raj Malhotra." He answered in his slightly deep voice. "And you Ms.?" I hesitated a little but answered "Tanya, just Tanya." "Okay, Tanya. Can I call you that?" I nodded.

We had started talking and it had been a while, I didn't notice. He was easy to talk to and nothing about either of our past came up. He didn't know I was separated with my husband and I didn't know if he was ever married. We talked about stuff like our hobbies and I found out that he was born in Mumbai. I told him about how I had moved away from London couple of years back leaving my two brothers. He was just about to tell me about his family when my phone interrupted us. I picked it up "Hello. Oh, ya sure. I'm on my way." I put back my phone and got up and he followed my movement. "I'm so sorry. I have an emergency back at the fashion house. Sorry again." I said getting up and collecting my things from the table. "It's alright. Koi baat nahi. At least you agreed to have coffee with me" he said in his slightly baritone voice. He was great company. I turned to leave and I was right at the door when he called my name, I turned to look at him. "Um, Tanya. Can I have your number?" he asked me, his head slightly tilted, it was cute. "Agar elevetar par phir mulakat hogi to tab doongi." I blinked, flickering my lashes and left with a mischievous smile.

I entered the door of the office, and was greeted by everyone from the guard, Receptionist, to my employees. My office was on the 16th floor. I entered my private office to find Dawn and two other people. "Tanya, thank god you're here" Dawn heaved a loud sigh and so did the others. "Ok, Ridz, Anju, what's wrong?" I asked as I threw my purse and cell phone on the black leather recliner and took a seat on my chair. "We have a conference that I'll attend, but our Sketches for the Spring line hasn't been completed yet" Dawn said, fumbling over words as she tried to say it all at once. I spun around on my chair, playing with a paper weight. "So, that's it? That was the big emergency?" I asked shaking my head. "That's not only it, We need to finish the Sketches for Macy's and we need to finish designing a new line of dresses for the fashion show" Ridhima worried, pacing around the room. Ridhima was beautiful, fair, a slender girl with straight black hair, dressed in tight white pants and a pale rose top that made her look like a strawberry sundae. She wore little dangling earrings and no makeup as her skin was flawless. She wore cute rose-colored flats. She was in her early 20s and she owned 10% of shares in the company. She paced around the room tugging on her hair. She was stressed and the lines on her fore head were a clear proof. Dawn stood up from her chair the same time that Anjali did. Both were gorgeous girls and dressed in designer clothes. Anjali owned 10% of the company's share as well. Dawn was a tall girl with light blue eyes and curly brown hair. She was dressed in a beige mini skirt, hot pink and silver tank top and a designer crepe scarf graciously draped around her neck and shoulders. She was wearing like 5-inch heels and was wearing a dozen of long fashion necklaces. Dawn looked rather like her mom than she did her father. Anjali was dressed rather differently than dawn. She was wearing a tight sevens jeans, a black halter top and black stilettos. She had diamond hoops and light make-up. They all had different style but all were gorgeous.

I started working alone in my office, making the spring line sketches. I could not focus. I was distracted. I kept on thinking back to 3 years ago before I was here, before I left my family, before. My chain of thoughts halted the second Dawn stepped foot inside my office. Only Dawn, Anjali, Ridz knew about my past life but they were only allowed to call me Tanya. My real name is Kripa Tanya Kapoor. I am 25 and engaged, well separated from my love. Angad Khanna, the love of my life that I am away from and the only thing to blame for our separation was Angad himself. No, even I was to blame for that. However, I believed that fate has separated us for 3 years so maybe we were not meant to be. I shed a tear at that, then I couldn't stop it. I was sobbing, noiselessly. I had forgotten about Dawn, she was standing by the window watching me sob. It looked like she was thinking hard about something. Her face was scrunched up, creating lines on her nose. I wiped my eyes and stood next to Dawn. Her face cleared and she took me in a hug. We stood like that for a few seconds then two voices came flying in the door and both Anju and Ridz stepped in. They saw our havoc and joined in the group hug themselves.

All four of us went out for Lunch and I had promised to tell the m about the stranger I met today. How did they find out? Well I slipped so now I had to go detail by detail. We took a seat in the garden outside of a Italian Restaurant. The view was amazing, considering the front of the building was all city lights. They sat watching the Ocean and the twinkling lights of the BrooklynBridge. They ordered Garden Salad and each ordered different dishes. Ridz was a vegetarian so she ordered herself stuffed mushrooms and Anjali ordered Eggplant Parmesan. Kripa ordered herself chicken Scamp and Dawn ordered Shrimp Primavera. They all had their heart lunch, sipping on Diet Coke.

As the food was being prepared, they all showered me with questions. I answered each and every one of them; he was cute, seemed gentle, sweet, and no we had not made out. Dawn always had crazy ideas. When they asked me if I was seeing him again I told them that I didn't give him my number. They all started shouting like I was crazy. But only I knew, if I did go out with him wouldn't it be cheating on him. Even if we weren't together I still loved him and I always would. He was my soul and no one can part me from that. At last, as we ate they asked me his name. I told them his name was "Raj Malhotra."

So that was the second part. Any comments, Criticisms, and Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Guys I'll be introducing more characters soon.

lovestorm Groupbie
lovestorm
lovestorm

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
wowo! i love this story. cant wait for the next part Tongue

Go to top