India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*Adhuri Kahaani....*~{AK} part 5, pg 7

juicylove6 Groupbie
juicylove6
juicylove6

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Adhuri Kahaani…

Part 1

Dear Diary,      

I remember it perfectly, just about everything. I even have visions sometimes, not really but I have flashbacks, dreams, and like every other night, here I am writing on you. I probably do not have to explain, yet just like every other time I will. I see him, dream of him, and I want to see him again. It hurts me; I remember all their faces so well, but then again, it has only been a few years. A part of me wants to hold on to him, never let him go, never let him leave me but it was me who left. And I can't even go back, now anymore. They all must have forgotten me by now. Chalo, ab mein sone chalti hoon, well at least kohish to kar hi sakti hoon.

Kr...Tanya.

I put away my diary and worked on getting ready for bed. It was almost morning and here I was just sorting it out. I swallowed a sleeping pill and chugged it down with water, grabbing a magazine I lay on my bed. It was a Vogue magazine, and I know that I do not look like someone who reads Vogue but sometimes my appearance differs from my taste. I am still a 25 years old girl, and I still love to read Vogue, drink apple-tinis, and have fun occasionally. God, I was pathetic.

It was simple; it was all dawn's fault. Her constant blabbering of that exact statement had made me crazy. I even believed it sometime, but who was I kidding, I was still upset and the more I tried to forget them, him especially, the more it hurt.  Dawn was my best friend in the whole wide world. Well my second best friend because Aaliya always comes first, even if we have not talked for over three years. She will always be my best friend and that too since 2nd grade. Both of them were similar, I mean excluding the fact that they looked different, dressed different, but overall had the same thoughts. Aaliya Khanna 'meri parchai thi'. We were inseparable, best of friends. I missed her terribly, it wasn't her fault that I left everything, left her, my brothers and my whole life there. But now I have a new life here, new friends, new. Oh who was I kidding? I was miserable.

I rolled around, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position but it was impossible. I had not slept well for the last three years. I held my necklace, a heart shaped locket, which opened and had two initials engraved on it. I twisted the ring on my finger. I still had it and occasionally wore it, no I always wore it. I twisted the princess cut diamond, and flexed my hand around, looking at the ring's three diamonds on platinum base. It was gorgeous. I was mindlessly twisting it and then I slowly began to feel sleep taking over me. I kissed my left hand's knuckles right before i could see nothing but black.

I woke up around 9 and yawning I sat up. Shoot, I was late. I hurried on with the rounds in my bathroom and frantically searched for what to wear. This is impossible. I was still fashion conscious, and it was even harder now that I had my own fashion line, Desire. Living in a city as busy and popular as Manhattan was hard. I looked down the wall high windows to the busy city streets, it was rush hour and the road was filled with loud horns.

I lived in a Manhattan apartment in NYC on the 24th floor. It was a 2 bedroom, luxurious, flat, with a large balcony and was completed with modern furniture. I lived a successful and content life, well mainly; I was successful with my own fashion line where Dawn shared 31% partnership.

I dressed myself in a gold colored tank top, a denim skirt, brown leather fitted jacket with a fur collar, and a brown suede Jimmy choo boots. I had slightly curled my straight dark brown hair. I applied light make up, put on a long beaded gold necklace and put on little diamond studs. I picked up a metallic gold purse and dropped in a file, my make-up clutch, my palm pilot, my wallet, and other necessities including my cell phone, a gift from dawn. It was all well and I walked to the elevator. I thought I would have fallen flat on my back when I walked right into a hard pole.  Then I realized it was a man, but then I should had been on the floor, but a pair of strong, muscular arms were holding. I was suddenly conscious of the body heat and looked up at a pair of dark mocha eyes looking right at me. He was unfamiliar and I had never seen him in this building before. I thought he would stop looking and leave me to stand up but he would not budge. Ok, now I was getting annoyed. Hey, stop looking at me you idiot and drop your hands. Suddenly he dropped him hands as if he heard me loud and clear and I fell right on my bottom.

Ouch! "Oh my god, I'm so sorry" he said and gave me his hands, telling me to get up. I was pretty mad now, and even more because it looked like he was stifling laughter. I glared at him and he pulled me up with an apologetic look. Hmph! I rolled my eyes, irritated at him when he gave me a huge grin. Like me falling on my a** wasn't good enough. However, I had to admit he had a nice smile, and a great fashion sense. He was wearing low-rise jeans, white shirt that was halfway buttoned and a beige trench coat. He had on dark shoes that was the same shade as his hair. I didn't know how I scanned all that in one look, unless I was staring at him. "I'm so sorry miss" he apologized for the 30th time as we walked out of the elevator and into the Lobby. He had told me he was sorry so many times but I would not even look at him. It was annoying so I halted right outside the automatic doors and out up my hand to keep him from apologizing again. He quiet down at once then slowly extended his hand "Sorry again, I am..."

So, this is the Cliff point or rather a new intro. I won't give any character sketches and neither will I mention all the characters at once. What do you think? I just thought of it last night and I am typing like part 2 right now... I hope you like and please comment, criticize. I will post the next part as soon as I can.

Edited by juicylove6 - 19 June 2008 at 8:48am

cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
gr8 start. wonder whose this guy? and wht happened wid kripa/tanya? cont soon.

~Sana~
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
great parts but i think please give character sketches Clap
AKForever Goldie
AKForever
AKForever

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey great start plzz continue can't wait to read more.. Clap
diya_snow IF-Dazzler
diya_snow
diya_snow

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
nice intro...cont soon Smile
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
great start
is it angad?
cutie13 Senior Member
cutie13
cutie13

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
gr8 intro
cont soon
jdsean Goldie
jdsean
jdsean

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Great story so far. A lot of mysteries already like what happened with KRipa that made he Tanya now. Continue sooon

Go to top