floroscent thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey i watched tashan n i thought it was cool

wats the fuss about?

saif was hot ( he wud have looked better without the beard), akshay had this cute role n kareena was daring

the movie had attitude n the story wasnt that bad

the songs were amazing but akshay-kareena didnt have any chemistry in falak tak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmm i havnt seen the movie but i think you are the 1st person to write that it is good πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 😳
Enchanted1 thumbnail
i havnt seen it yet,ive seen sum of the songs and saif kareena look good together!
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i didnt think that tashan was cool....it had a really bad story....it was really boring in the starting...and when akshay came it got better....but still i found this movie a waste of time...and i recommend not watching itEdited by Hrithik_rocks - 15 years ago
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i ntalke to quite a few friends at least three have liked it. Actually a slightly older set have found it bworthless to watch buy a section of the young juntaa are actually loving the style quotient and attitude in the film. Esp kareena
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The movie was the worst ever from Yash Raj even beats Neal N Nikki, the story was so dumb, Saif barely had lines, Bebo overdone it with the attitude and the second half where you were supposed to have pity for her - didnt work, Anil was horrible, Akshay saved the movie slightly but overall its a movie not worth a minute of your time.
lolz so many different opinions whu r we supposed to listen to? lolz πŸ˜†
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pg17

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The movie was the worst ever from Yash Raj even beats Neal N Nikki, the story was so dumb, Saif barely had lines, Bebo overdone it with the attitude and the second half where you were supposed to have pity for her - didnt work, Anil was horrible, Akshay saved the movie slightly but overall its a movie not worth a minute of your time.

yep i agree

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Me too i thought it was even worst that RVG AAG...  Gosh wat were they thinkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rwajid thumbnail
i have to agree with u, i liked the movie though i think the fake action sequence in the end spoiled it for me a bit it should have been treated like a comedy and not an action movie. the actors did a good job,and i think it's a movie worth watching.