India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twilight - Introduction Page one Fan-Fic

sabi2010 Goldie
sabi2010
sabi2010

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hello everyone, wait before you make up your mind to kill me or something at least read the complete post, yes i know i started 5 fan fictions out of which i am continuing only one, and now i came up with this new FF, the problem is the old ones are not working out, i have the whole concept in mind and the beginning is good but as i think of the ends of those stories they are horrifying, they don't seem good to me when i'm writing, they don't inspire me me to continue them, the only FF which i am continuing from them is we'll be together, which is loved by many of you and also me, i like to write that FF and people love to read it, hence forth i am continuing that FF!

Anywho, this is a new FF, based on the famous bestseller 'twilight' saga, by Stephanie Meyer! It is the love story of a vampire and a human, a relationship which seems to be totally impossible, a relationship of a lion and a lamb. This story is shaped in the form of dill mill gaye, but it will not have doctors, i mean one character will be a doctor and the rest will be school students!

Guys i am still really sorry about my old FF's namely:
Genie in the bottle
Stranger in my life
Learn to love again and,
Dance all life long!
I know many of you liked to read them a lot, but i am still very sorry for closing them, leaving them incomplete! And i do have a request please do not bump them saying 'continue soon' as i will not, I am sorry for them, please do forgive me!

Now for the introduction this FF, there will be no character sketches, you know how the main leads look, basically this will have only AR in it and their features will have changes, and the rest will be defined in the story as well, i do not like character sketches because i believe in imagination; the more you imagine your character the more enthusiastic the story looks!

The story will be a ridhima-point of  view story, ridhima will be the narrator, the story will have her thoughts and everything.

Other than that, whatever will be necessary for the FF will be added in the parts itself. Do read, and comment and press the thank you button.

-Love Sabi
------------------------------------------------------------ -------

~Introduction~

My mother was driving me down town, to the airport, where i was to leave for a place i totally hated.
Forks, the place where i spent all my childhood was now the place that i hated the most, it was the place where my parents met, fell in love and then got married at a very young age.
Most of us know that people who get married at a very young age usually are not able to work out the relationship, they just get enthusiastic about their love at the age and get married but do not realize what will happen after the marriage!

The same thing happened with my parents, and now their divorced, because of which i have to bear the pain!
Shashank Gupta, my father is the chief police officer of forks, the small village sort place which is always squishy and green because of all the rain, god how much i hate rain and snow, how much it pisses me off, my father is known by everyone in forks and by now they might be arranging some big function on my return to forks after about 8 years!

My mother Padma Gupta, she is a middle aged lady who loves adventures, she got married again to some guy name Phil and she is heading for Florida, as Phil needs to get a contract, as a school football coach. Their taking it as their second honeymoon too. But my mother is all emotional because i told her i want to back to Forks for sometime.

I cannot believe i took this decision, i hate that place and i'm going back there. But i need to give Padma her privacy and moreover even Shashank needs me. So i guess i have to do it anyways.

Padma: Tell shashank i said hi.

Ridhima: Yeah i'll tell shash..... oops dad

Now she's giving me that deadly stare, yeah i forgot i must not call my parents by their names (at least in front of them)

Ridhima: I'm sorry my bad!

Padma with a satisfied look: Good

Ridhima: Tell Phil hi too.....what don't look at me like that mom i told you even though i take Phil as my second dad i will NOT under any circumstances call him dad!

Padma: Fine!

She was looking at me with moist eyes, and i was actually leaving my enthusiastic mother who always needs me. She thinks like a kid, in the past years she's got hurt so many times while bungy jumping, or rafting etc. In this family i feel like i am the parent and she is my mother. But i still love her, all her enthusiasm makes me happy, and i'm really sad deep down low as i am leaving her and going back to that place!

Padma: Are you sure about this ridzy!

Ridhima: Mom don't worry i'll be fine, and anyways sh.. DAD needs someone to look after him!

Padma: Okay then, its your decision!

We drove past the beautiful city of phoenix, and finally reached the airport, the place from where i was destined  to a new beginning!

Padma: Okay then, be careful, and here take this!

Saying that she handed me a roll of cash!

Ridhima: Mother i do not need this!

I tries to protest but she insisted to keep it, she was heart broken i could see!

Padma: Ridzy be careful!

Ridhima: Don't worry mom this is my decision and i will be fine!

Bidding her goodbye i got on board, i had a cosy seat and as i shut my eyes to lay in peace, my mother face flashed in front of my eyes! She was a beautiful lady, with blue eyes and pale skin and the most beautiful burgundy hair with rosy lips, she said i looked a lot like her, but i am certainly not as pretty!

As i lay i thought it was a four-hour flight from Phoenix to Seattle, another hour in a small plane up to Port Angeles, and then
an hour drive back down to Forks.

I did not mind the drive with Shashank, but about five hours in a plane, gross! I hate to fly, it gives me goosebumps

Air hostess: Ma'me please fasten your seat belt we are about to take off!

Hearing that i fastened my belt and squeezed my eyes shut!

Ridhima: Oh here goes nothing!

-------------------------------------

Guys i hope you people like it, do comment and press the thnk you button! I'm still sorry for my old FF's
-intro by sabi

Edited by sabi2010 - 04 May 2008 at 12:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asma112233monalikaKaShCrazyAneesa123abc123yogzz

Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
reserved

edited

Hey Sabi and Sofa!!!!
OMG.....i read  the title of it and i was...shocked....i knew Sofa told me she was going to start it...but i didn't know it was by 2 people....as they say 2 brains are better than one....I liked it, it reminded me alot of Twilight begining.....LOLLOLLOL Armaan as a gorgeous looking vampire....thats going to be an interesting one....LOL I'll be waiting for you next post....so you both better hurry up!!!

Luv
Nainu
XxX

Edited by Naina123 - 04 May 2008 at 6:47am
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Osm ff di...!!
I havent been knowing dat u rote ff's...but now i think i will have 2 read all ur ff's...its osm...!!
really nice part....!!! Clap ...........

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 04 May 2008 at 6:43am
sabi2010 Goldie
sabi2010
sabi2010

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksdbstjodi

Osm ff di...!!
I havent been knowing dat u rote ff's...but now i think i will have 2 read all ur ff's...its osm...!!
really nice part....!!! Clap ...........

thanks so much dear
i appreciate it Smile
123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
woooooow
dat was great
luvin it already
updte sooon
sabi2010 Goldie
sabi2010
sabi2010

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina123

reserved

edited

Hey Sabi and Sofa!!!!
OMG.....i read  the title of it and i was...shocked....i knew Sofa told me she was going to start it...but i didn't know it was by 2 people....as they say 2 brains are better than one....I liked it, it reminded me alot of Twilight begining.....LOLLOLLOL Armaan as a gorgeous looking vampire....thats going to be an interesting one....LOL I'll be waiting for you next post....so you both better hurry up!!!

Luv
Nainu
XxX

well yesterday i posted the same idea in my old FF thread and sofa asked me if we could so it together, so we got along and now we're brining you the best vampire-DMG fiction FF!
Yeah most of the story will be close to twlight, but it will have its own twists!
The beginning was quite a bit same too.
Thanks naina!
sabi2010 Goldie
sabi2010
sabi2010

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-niz

woooooow
dat was great
luvin it already
updte sooon

thanks dear