Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

3rd May ’08 What I Liked/Disliked

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged

AngryWhat I Liked:

1. Prithvi scaring the old raja & he confessing infront of him that ghori is behind all thisWinkLOL Really funny bechara heart attack se marne hi wala thaLOL

2. Prithvi accepting that challenge of a face to face fight with Ghori....Wow prithvi looked awesome in this sceneClap

3. Sanyo as usaual praying to god for strenght so that she can fight all odds & reach her manzil prithviEmbarrassed

4. Prithvi sending arjun to samar singh for help for the battle between him & Ghori smart moveBig smile

5. The villager managing to run away from ghori's pehra to give the sandesh to his Maharaj PRC.Big smile The villager deadbody with the sandesh on the same bullock cart where prithvi was sitting atleast ab woh ghori ki chaal ko poori tarah se toh payegaWinkBig smile

What I Didi'nt Like:

1. Ghori coming to know that prithvi has learnt that he is behind all the mishappenings in the villageAngry

2. Jaichand & Gurumaa happy that their 2nd chaal is kamyaab by sending sanyo to bharat nagar...Now god knows what that kadambari will do to our sanyo that she will only say udayraj instead of prithvirajAngry Feel Like killing both of them.Dead

3.Ghori sending his ladakaa's to kill prithvi before he reaches LahoregadhOuch

4. Ghori's soldier killing the villager who had the sandesh in his hand about ghori's doingCry

5. Prithvi knowing that ghori has set a new jaal for him then also stepping into it...yaar jaan bhujkar koi pattar par apne paire marta hai kyaCry

Edited by meghaparti - 04 May 2008 at 6:02am

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
11 views & no reply Cry Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top