hi

thanks for this arctile surakshita

yup finale should be next week

here is review of the first week of sb

http://saasyabahu.sify.com/recap/ s
Recap

Episode 1

On a Different Battlefield

The much hyped show started with a bang when all the 15 saas - bahu jodis together made their appearance. Three jodis performed and 12 jodis cheered them, as well as jeered at them amid much fan fare and 'tu tu main main'.

Check out their performances

The three saas - bahu jodis who performed first are Pratichee Mishra and Anchal Dwivedi from 'Saath Phere', Reeta Bhaduri and Juhi parmar from 'Kumkum' and Mahrru Shaikh and Barkha Bisht Sengupta from 'Doli Saaja Ke'. Anchor, Karan Mehra, took every one through the show format for the next 11 weeks to come and judges Aruna Irani and Longinus Fernandes did justice to the performances by giving the contestants their deserving marks and sharing their valuable comments with all the 30 contestants. Pratichee performed on 'Aaja Nachley', Mahrru on 'It's Rocking', Reeta on 'Tuk Tuk Dekhe', Juhi on 'Nimbooda' Nimbooda, Anchal on 'U.P. Bihar Lootne' and Barkha on 'Hum KO Aaj kal Hain'.

And here are the 'show-stoppers'

At the end of the first episode, the Bahu Team won by 5 marks with a total score of 66 points, while the Saas team ended with 61 points. The highest scorer from the saas team was Reeta Bhaduri, with 25 points, while Juhi was the highest scorer and the most loved performance of the day from the Bahu team with 26 points. Reeta's performance got a standing ovation from every one! The show was laced with the a lot of heartfelt moments like the one where Juhi runs up to the stage to hug Reeta just before Reeta's performance. Barkha was appreciated a lot by both the judges for her performance on Humko Aaj Kal Hain, as well as for her hour-glass figure.

Episode 2

United we stand

The 6 primary contestants get their family to dance on their behalf, as per the format of the show. This episode witnessed some rocking performances by the relatives who had come in to help the six contestants. The points scored with the help of the family are added on to the total team scores.

The chosen numbers

Hussain performed on 'Bachna Ae Haseeno', Sharad Kelkar on 'Singh Is Kinng', Sonia Singh on 'Honth Raseeley', Akshay Anand on 'Mast Kalandar', Roma Bali on 'Silsilay yeh Chahat Ka' and Mazher on 'Khaike Paan benaraswala'.

A big blow

Akshay was dancing to the song 'Mast Kalandar' and looked very confident. But just after 3-4 steps he blanked out and forgot his steps. He wanted to stop in the middle but Mahroo along with the Saas team encouraged him to continue dancing because according to the format of the show you cannot be given a second chance. Akshay did a good try and started picking up again but he failed to get back into the rhythm. At the end of the performance Longi appreciated Akshay for his confidence and also said that its only possible for a seasoned performer like him to maintain his composure at such a crisis. Even Arunaji felt that what happened to Akshay was very normal and can happen to any performer. But it was really brave of him to keep on performing.

Episode 3

'Hum chale saath saath'

In this episode, the contestants pair up with their respective family member who has come to help them perform a duet.

Worth a watch

Akshay Anand and Mahrru Shaikh danced to a very peppy 'Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar', Roma and Barkha on 'Move Your Body', Anchal and Mazher on 'Ankhiyon Se Goli Mare', Reeta and Sonia on 'Piya Piya and Pratichee' and Sharad on 'Pappu Can't Dance saala'.

World of Romance

The show stealers for this episode were definitely Juhi and Hussain with a romantic performance on 'Mere Haath Mein' from 'Fanaa'. The judges were extremely pleased with the performance. Longie even felt that amongst the great on screen couples Juhi and Hussain's names should be added. Everybody applauded the great magic and chemistry.

Judges Vs Contestants

Longi performs on 'Pappu Can't Dance', a song originally choreographed by Longi, after Pratichee and Sharad's performance.

norzar

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

http://saasyabahu.sify.com/recap/ s

Recap

Episode 1

On a Different Battlefield

The much hyped show started with a bang when all the 15 saas - bahu jodis together made their appearance. Three jodis performed and 12 jodis cheered them, as well as jeered at them amid much fan fare and 'tu tu main main'.

Check out their performances

The three saas - bahu jodis who performed first are Pratichee Mishra and Anchal Dwivedi from 'Saath Phere', Reeta Bhaduri and Juhi parmar from 'Kumkum' and Mahrru Shaikh and Barkha Bisht Sengupta from 'Doli Saaja Ke'. Anchor, Karan Mehra, took every one through the show format for the next 11 weeks to come and judges Aruna Irani and Longinus Fernandes did justice to the performances by giving the contestants their deserving marks and sharing their valuable comments with all the 30 contestants. Pratichee performed on 'Aaja Nachley', Mahrru on 'It's Rocking', Reeta on 'Tuk Tuk Dekhe', Juhi on 'Nimbooda' Nimbooda, Anchal on 'U.P. Bihar Lootne' and Barkha on 'Hum KO Aaj kal Hain'.

And here are the 'show-stoppers'

At the end of the first episode, the Bahu Team won by 5 marks with a total score of 66 points, while the Saas team ended with 61 points. The highest scorer from the saas team was Reeta Bhaduri, with 25 points, while Juhi was the highest scorer and the most loved performance of the day from the Bahu team with 26 points. Reeta's performance got a standing ovation from every one! The show was laced with the a lot of heartfelt moments like the one where Juhi runs up to the stage to hug Reeta just before Reeta's performance. Barkha was appreciated a lot by both the judges for her performance on Humko Aaj Kal Hain, as well as for her hour-glass figure.

Episode 2

United we stand

The 6 primary contestants get their family to dance on their behalf, as per the format of the show. This episode witnessed some rocking performances by the relatives who had come in to help the six contestants. The points scored with the help of the family are added on to the total team scores.

The chosen numbers

Hussain performed on 'Bachna Ae Haseeno', Sharad Kelkar on 'Singh Is Kinng', Sonia Singh on 'Honth Raseeley', Akshay Anand on 'Mast Kalandar', Roma Bali on 'Silsilay yeh Chahat Ka' and Mazher on 'Khaike Paan benaraswala'.

A big blow

Akshay was dancing to the song 'Mast Kalandar' and looked very confident. But just after 3-4 steps he blanked out and forgot his steps. He wanted to stop in the middle but Mahroo along with the Saas team encouraged him to continue dancing because according to the format of the show you cannot be given a second chance. Akshay did a good try and started picking up again but he failed to get back into the rhythm. At the end of the performance Longi appreciated Akshay for his confidence and also said that its only possible for a seasoned performer like him to maintain his composure at such a crisis. Even Arunaji felt that what happened to Akshay was very normal and can happen to any performer. But it was really brave of him to keep on performing.

Episode 3

'Hum chale saath saath'

In this episode, the contestants pair up with their respective family member who has come to help them perform a duet.

Worth a watch

Akshay Anand and Mahrru Shaikh danced to a very peppy 'Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar', Roma and Barkha on 'Move Your Body', Anchal and Mazher on 'Ankhiyon Se Goli Mare', Reeta and Sonia on 'Piya Piya and Pratichee' and Sharad on 'Pappu Can't Dance saala'.

World of Romance

The show stealers for this episode were definitely Juhi and Hussain with a romantic performance on 'Mere Haath Mein' from 'Fanaa'. The judges were extremely pleased with the performance. Longie even felt that amongst the great on screen couples Juhi and Hussain's names should be added. Everybody applauded the great magic and chemistry.

Judges Vs Contestants

Longi performs on 'Pappu Can't Dance', a song originally choreographed by Longi, after Pratichee and Sharad's performance.

Soooooooooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yupp i saw cc2 juhi was just amazing
and saas bahu reharsal kaa scence was amazing
preethi thumbnail

another part of cc is starting best of luck juhi

today kk was at her best in terms of expression

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh great news she is starting another

Best of luck to her

May she win that part to

Love her

priya185 thumbnail
anotha article sorry if it has been posted

Juhi Parmar and VIP are the proud winners of Sony's Comedy Circus Season 2. Here is the actress in conversation...

Juhi Parmar the dutiful Bahu of Television adorned a new avtar in Sony's Comedy Circus and came out with flying colors as she won the second season of the show along with VIP.

Here is a jubilant Juhi as she talks about her win…

People had always seen you as a typical bahu… What made you venture into Comedy Circus?
Well, I am not a serious person at all. People who know me can explain this in a better manner; I have this funny bone in me and have a great sense of humor. It's so unfortunate that all consider me as a very serious-minded person. I am glad that thro' Comedy Circus, I could at least showcase this talent of mine to my fans. Winning was not easy at all, as everyone out there were very good. It was a healthy competition throughout and I am happy that all ended on a good note for me.

Did you ever imagine that you could go so far in Comedy Circus and eventually win it?
Not at all, as the initial few episodes were tough. I entered only to go out. I was very ill at that point of time, but I did not want to gain sympathy. We were under-rehearsed and I thank my stars that we got back thro' Wild Card which opened up another opportunity for us.

What is the best attribute in your partner VIP?
The best thing about VIP is that he is very patient; he takes everything very nicely and as a partner I would say he was the one who can create some 135 voices which is an amazing talent to have. Leave alone actors, he can create various sounds too.

Were you in some sort of pressure when you were paired with VIP, who was part of last year's winning Jodi too?
Not at all, because I thought it will be easy because he was aware of the format and he will come with a clear vision as to which act will work and what will not. Also, I think VIP too has changed a lot now; he used to mug his lines and as an actor, I used to tell him to just get into the character, and even if we forget the lines it won't be difficult for us perform the act.

Any memorable moment you want to share?
Every moment of Comedy Circus was memorable for me. The best has to be the kind of marks I got, and the manner in which the judges used to compliment us...It's ringing in my ears even now!!

You have been into acting, singing, dancing and comedy too. What do you like doing the most?
I love each and every phase. As an actor, I try my best to experiment with different genres. I get bored very quickly, and for me, variety is the way of life. In terms of reality shows, I have not repeated myself just for the sake of participating and gaining money.

7 years and going strong in Kumkum… Don't you get bored there?
Ya, its been a long journey in Kumkum, but I have done nearly 6-7 different characters in that one serial. I was playing a 55 year old woman and the story was a drag at that point of time. So I clearly told the creative that I will leave the show if there is no freshness incorporated. But they supported me and brought in the reincarnation track and we all are enjoying this phase now, and so are the viewers!! 

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Priya thanks a lot great work
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved both of ju's tb artiles
she speaks to well

yup we all enjoying her in kk

and she rocked cc2

great that she won

lets see if she is doing katte ki takkar too

she was there at press release

norzar
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi looks tooooooo pretty for words in the CC2 finale pix!...I wish she would co-host Indian Idol 4 with Hussain..
preethi thumbnail
yaa rahi btt  thnt cannt be true