changes in rajat - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by vinisha_RAJAT

heyy got one pic..to post in this thread...he looks relli chweet and chota sa,pyara sa bacha..πŸ˜†,....in dis...its of prc time..got more...bt posting one ova here...!!😊

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍

Originally posted by farahnaazz

oooo...okay..!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...i thought u comparing his looks in prc wid dV...and in prc...(da last times)...he was same like nao...!!!😳

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍
what a lovely pic πŸ˜› thanx 4 posting. yes many changes r occuring but as far as height is concerned i didnt notice much diffr. will watch more closely next time esp when mc is together with Rt as both had almost similar height in prc so i can compare now πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ladkiyoo bhi na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeap now more taller...and i luv it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
hmmm he look cutter and more handsom..... i just love him   πŸ˜
Originally posted by heaven princess

awww dw huni u can watch it onlineπŸ˜›

ye tru

hm more cute more handsome more buff an moe chweet
i strt my dai with him n end it with him 😍
Originally posted by farahnaazz

heyy divians i noticed many changes in rajat like he looked seriously only 12 or nearly 13 when he  was in prc now he looks more matured like a hero

his hair it was newly cut but now he got curls in the ends and he also applies gels

his eyes they were little big but now they became little small but yet more nice

his nose it became little fat when compared to that time

his height i think it was 5 feet 4 inches that time now it became 5 .7 inches i guess his eyebrows they became little thick he developed beard line which was not there before makes him look so dashing his acting it was excellant now it became just perfect what has not changed is he as a person he is really a wonderful humanbeing 😊

and it is so nice to see him growing like that

wow wow farah sister you see him with doorbin πŸ˜†

yeahh you are right i also notice all this changes and i am happy that i see my bro growing infront of us. Sooooooooooooooooo happy for him and really wish him to have happy moment in there πŸ˜›

your describition is sooooo funny πŸ˜†
nice topic πŸ˜ƒ i was just wondering if it wud have been better to post this topic in RT fan thread, its lagging behind so much 😭