Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

After seeing the episode...

arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

hi friends,

i just watched the glimpse of the episode today and i feel that the employee of parasrampuria is a very greedy person...i have a feeling that he wants the money given to CG thats why if u see he is tempting each and every person to take the money for themselves so that their unity breaks...first he talked to rasik abt the shop and then to ratiramji for the sweet shop.....and if u see the last scene carefully he has an evil smile when he sees the CG people fighting whereas the son of parasrampuria is all sad seeing it....i feel this employee ka kuch gadbad hai

what do u think abt it??plzz post ur comments!!!!Smile

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I also feel the same after watching it..somethings fishy!!!!..
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
after rewatching, I feel that empoyee was the smartest and has either told the steel guy that Sandeep is only person who seems unaffected by money, yet confirmed the 3 crores are genuine.

and his smile in the end was very satisfying - a very I told u so - kinda thing .. He might hv discussed with his boss. I dont think he was upto something bad.. tho' I do think there is a possibility that there was some reason why he wanted to go and test ppl.. prolly his boss told him to do that..
arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

after rewatching, I feel that empoyee was the smartest and has either told the steel guy that Sandeep is only person who seems unaffected by money, yet confirmed the 3 crores are genuine.

and his smile in the end was very satisfying - a very I told u so - kinda thing .. He might hv discussed with his boss. I dont think he was upto something bad.. tho' I do think there is a possibility that there was some reason why he wanted to go and test ppl.. prolly his boss told him to do that..

this might also be a possibility ket,that he is testing the people of CG......lets hope the CG people dont get into trouble

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think he's greedy, he very clever, his boss has given him a mission, to create a turmoil in a peaceful n loving community like cg........ and he has some how succeded........
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

I don't think he's greedy, he very clever, his boss has given him a mission, to create a turmoil in a peaceful n loving community like cg........ and he has some how succeded........

I dont think he is there to create termoils .. but i do think he is very clever guy..a very inetesting character.. I actually liked him a little. Tongue

love_urmi Senior Member
love_urmi
love_urmi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......
born-leader Senior Member
born-leader
born-leader

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I do agree with you all....that person was only observing the greed of money which was taking place in the hearts of CG ppl......He has done a great job I think....!!!Clap Its a good way to prove that Sandy is better and the best choice for Urmi

Go to top