Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh my god ashita u know what i was about to ask nappy the same q as in have u ever kissed someone on the lip but then i changed my mind considering the fact ki shes sitll a little baby and might be scnadalized by my use of word smooching πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but what a co incedence maaan πŸ˜ƒ

hahahaaaaaaa alll the timeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the timeee seriouslyyy how else do u account for my ballon size πŸ˜†

ever used reallyyyyy gross galys out loud??
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno what to say in here... i didnt had anything chup ke se...but i do soemthing chupke se...tht is come on RFπŸ˜†πŸ˜† So I will kinda say guiltyπŸ˜› 

Ever bunked school/college/job for remix/RF or AY/TR?
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smritisashi

oh my god ashita u know what i was about to ask nappy the same q as in have u ever kissed someone on the lip but then i changed my mind considering the fact ki shes sitll a little baby and might be scnadalized by my use of word smooching πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but what a co incedence maaan πŸ˜ƒ

hahahaaaaaaa alll the timeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the timeee seriouslyyy how else do u account for my ballon size πŸ˜†

ever used reallyyyyy gross galys out loud??

not guilty
ashi_mania thumbnail

Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

I dunno what to say in here... i didnt had anything chup ke se...but i do soemthing chupke se...tht is come on RFπŸ˜†πŸ˜† So I will kinda say guiltyπŸ˜› 

Ever bunked school/college/job for remix/RF or AY/TR?

guilty if u add classes too in the list......coz I missed my classes just to watch AY hosting the red carpet of SPA

Infact I took mom into confidence n forced her to arrange a plan to go outside with dad......n I sat at home n watched it n dad was under the impression that I am at classes πŸ˜‰ coz there was no ways dad would have allowed me to bunk....he is damn strict

neways a warning...all the kiddos out here...plz dont do such a thing......I did it coz I was doing my post graduation at that time😳.....u all r still skool going bacchas so no bunking 😈

Ever slept on the terrace or in the garden for the whole night
Edited by anvesha rulz - 15 years ago
devilz_here thumbnail
guilty

was sleeping wid my sis n around mindnight she got up n went downstairs leaving me behind...when i got up in the morning, i was shocked n terrified to find myself all alone. since then wheneva i sleep wid her i hold her hand n sleep... πŸ˜† {m really afraid of ghost n all n there is big huge neem tree just beside my house...}it's so scary mannn... 🀒 🀒

ever got punished by the teacher... πŸ˜•
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guilty....tht too purposely πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It was my physics class which used to be after P.E classes...and I used to purposely come later with my friends so tht he punishes us and we have to stay outside the class....cause either way he will punish the entire class....the advantage is while standing outside u can atleast chat....wheras the people inside have to stay quiet  tht to for the entire period.....khadus teacher u see.....can't see us taking rest after P.E... 😑 πŸ˜†

Ever cheated in an examination??Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 15 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† not guitly if u dont count the usual class tests πŸ˜† never cheated in proper exams proud look πŸ˜‰ but alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays cheated in tests 🀣 🀣 specially in mba coz u know that was the only time when i encountered the plague of internal assessments thirty dammm marks based on tests assignments and the worst thing ATTENDANCE so we toh used to puposely come early in any test cals and find proper seats so that we can cheat πŸ˜† it was fun definatly πŸ˜‰

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ever smoked or taken alchohol??
ashi_mania thumbnail
Guilty abt the alcohol part

Ever stolen something ?
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe lemme think not guilty
iam a very good girl πŸ˜†

did u ever get suspended frm scool πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not guilty......yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I m not tht naughty...even If I m ...I have a very innocent face....heheheh

ever been slapped by anyone tht too in public???