India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Confessions Game

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Well I saw this game in the " Games Forum " and I really liked it so I was wondering if the members here would like to play the game.

Its not related to Remix but just a general game so I would also like a clarification from the Mods if playing the game here is allowed or else the mods may lock the topicSmile

neway credit for the game goes to shruti_5

I'll just copy paste what she has written to explain abt the game

Warning! Be Honest Ok.........TongueBig smileTongue

Guilty Or Not Guilty,
Basically answer and ask !!

The object of this game is to ask a question, then the next person answers it by saying Guilty Or Not Guilty
Then leave a new question for the next person.

Hope all of u participate in the game irrespective of being any pairs fans since this is not related to the pairs at all
neways I'll start

Have u ever slapped someone ?Wink

.smriti. Senior Member
.smriti.
.smriti.

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i'm startinggg
guilty
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .smriti.

i'm startinggg
guilty

hehe gr8 u have slapped someone LOL...btw u gotta post the next question too after answering...so plz post the next question Tongue
.smriti. Senior Member
.smriti.
.smriti.

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .smriti.

i'm startinggg
guilty

cried in public?

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i guess i was born with a hugeee cry and it might have been in a hospital surrounded with loads of people so yeah i am guilty LOL LOL

ummmmmmmmmm have u back-bited? Wink

and ps......shit do i see my namesakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh my god naginiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii moglyyy mogra u baaaaack or what>??shit misshed yaaa like hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Hug how weree xmas gurll and say u r back for goood nowwwwwwwwwwwww sooo happy to see youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug Hug Hug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Guilty+InnocentLOLLOL which means I dont remember... i might have but defo. not to someone whom i love and adore a lotEmbarrassed

Ever failed in any subject?

PS: Nagssssssss...welcomeeeeeeeeee bkkkkkkkkkHugHug Was really missing you sooooooo much... specially whenever I remember those december moments!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And IntensityEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So happy to see youuuuuEmbarrassedHug I choooo hope u will be regular noww... u defo. have lots to catch up in ayls and ficsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Welcomeeeeeee bkkkkkk[>D:<]HugHug

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
haha there u go the diplomatic nitzy starting off in the most diplo fashion ever... Ouch..wen wld u ever get off this one nins.. Ouch

and yeah i am guilty of fialing in maths... LOL LOL..class seventh shit that red line sitll haunts me in my dreams though it was only in half yearly exams and not finals but sitll..that set the tone for me since then maths has always bene this big fat unbeatable monster for moiii.. Ouch Ouch

okie my turn ummmmmmmmm

have u ever peed in your pants... LOL LOL
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Guilty and not guilty too coz this happened in FYJC when the prof by mistake gave me like 4 marks extra bcoz of a counting mistake due to which I had passed but then being the honest girl that I am......I didnt want any kinda bheek from him (considering more than 80% of the class failed in the subject and I didnt want to pass just bcoz of his mistake) and so I went up to him n told him that he has given me extra marks n theres a counting mistake on his part....n he recounted n it was coming up to 33 so he was like...do u realise ur failing....I said ya but thats ok( 80% of the class did right so that means theres some fault in his brain coz I studied at the best college in Mumbai for Commerce and all of us were pretty intelligent) and then I guess he was impressed with my honesty n so he re-read 2 of my answers n gave me 1 more mark for each of them n thats how I got 35....so well I passed ....so guilty as well as not guilty

neways coming on to the next question

Ever kissed someone other than ur parents/bro/sis or a lil kiddo Wink

Edited by anvesha rulz - 04 May 2008 at 12:52pm

Go to top