Dill Mill Gaye

aaj tak karan and shilpa

sabi2010 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
they were talking about the zara dance and stuff
and they also showed a part of that karan-tashan video
and today when i saw it clearly, i saw before going in he spoke to a girl and a little boy for like 30 second before he was rushed inside, when you see it on TV you can see there was no type of ego on his face!
He was looking hot today, and they were showing the mix of zara-zara song from race and from the promo
they even spoke to shilpa about the success of the show and they even spoke of that to karan
and they were constantly showing shilpa and karan together, and how their laughing and acting so adorable!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisha_dude thumbnail
u know wat made me happy??---

last time in "armaan ka akkad" they showed armaan/karan walkin past the fans....

this time ALSO they showed that---- armaan DID walk past them but he was tellin sumthin to the fans... may be that u know/... he'll meet them after the shootin... thats wat i guessed with his hand movements

wat say??
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update
hope the video is uploaded soon
Lmao,omg i fink thers gona b rumours soon tht KS are together 😆
sabi2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Trisha_dude

u know wat made me happy??---

last time in "armaan ka akkad" they showed armaan/karan walkin past the fans....

this time ALSO they showed that---- armaan DID walk past them but he was tellin sumthin to the fans... may be that u know/... he'll meet them after the shootin... thats wat i guessed with his hand movements

wat say??

yeah the media just screened what they desired that day,
but today it was much better!
because you saw when he said that thing the girl in the white shirt starte jumping and got more happier 😉😉
Edited by sabi2010 - 15 years ago
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hpe somebody post's the video i want to see it

❤️ Roshni